Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the best altcoin  (Read 652 times)
sfr2017 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Tether. But its price isn't up, too  Grin
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Tether. But its price isn't up, too  Grin

ahauhau you are right Smiley if you no need risk, this is a option.

for your question, Eth is my favourite altcoin.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.
Ethereum is good, bitCNY is the most stable coin in this negative trend even the price is rise. Ecoin is also good, the price is rise more than 200% in this week. Don't buy a coin if you don't have any information about the coin. The quality of the project is more important than the price. Fundamentals is very important thing.

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

I see in Bittrex, there are three coins whose prices up more than 10%, ie VTR, NBT, NLG.
Unfortunately I do not have the coins.
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

EOS, apparently, rising up a ladder, now Efiriuma faces scaling problems along with Bitcoin and POPULOUS as FinTech marker really begins to fly up and also. There are many good coins still under the radar and to be honest you have to make the due discretion. I it is personally also active to invest in COBINHOOD And KOSS as exchanges and Janus a token which the utility a marker for many projects on development of the software and a mountain farm. Is only this way much to choose from right now, you really have to make the homework. DEPARTURE ALSO a substratum which is going to be decentralized by the Internet.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

The best answer for that question for me is Tether USDT of Bitfinex because it's aim is only the USDT 1:1 USD ratio, nothing more and nothing less.
I think that's how cryptocurrency should be the conversion in order to Altcoins could not be affected by Bitcoin's falling.
I am using USDT 2 months now and I'm happy with the results because USDT is my stash so that if Altcoins are down I could buy as many as I could because my USDT isn't changing together with most coins in the market.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:58 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 08:06:18 AM by joselitobayagbag

It doesnt mean that these altcoins are the best if they arent affected by the bloodbath,maybe they have some solid fundamentals which is the common reason why they arent much affected by the cryptocurrency downfall.Best thing to do is to hold most of your holdings when you are trapped already,you wont lose anything if you dont sell in panic.

pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

I will go with ethereum but if you want to know more about the best altcoin in the market, you can go to coinmarketcap.com and from there you will see the list of the best altcoins in the market right now, the website is very user-friendly and it is very easy to use just like any other user-friendly crypto related sites. You can check there if you want.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

I think ETH and NEO.

There are many ICO projects based on ETH and NEO, so I think these are two excellent tokens.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

The one that makes you profit. Grin

But more seriously, depends on your requirements. All things considered, I think ETH is a strong choice, because of the tech, the idea behind it and so on. But that's just my opinion.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

The one that makes you profit. Grin

But more seriously, depends on your requirements. All things considered, I think ETH is a strong choice, because of the tech, the idea behind it and so on. But that's just my opinion.
Almost of the alts can give a lot of profits which makes your statement invalid.The best altcoin would be the ones that has solid platform or product/services that can be used in real life,because most of the shitcoins out there doesnt have any value in real life thats why most of these arent growing or has no potential to grow.

3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

try to explore some cryotocurrency during ico. I choose daneel project.
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Tether. But its price isn't up, too  Grin

Grin true and also DAI
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

In my portfolio I have ETH, NEO, QTUM. As for WAVES, I treat it with caution, although I believe the coin has a potential.
But recently I've allocated about 50% of my portfolio to rating ICO and ICO of little-known coins with high potential.
biticotalk

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Neo! Now all the Crypto currency is cheap and it means they can be bought advantageously. I can advise still Snov, Doge, very promising NEO.  They see NEO in the same perspective as ETH
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

I dont understand technically but GVT has good project and increasing value.  It has risen quickly since I bought it, but it never returned to its old price.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Roll Eyes

the best altcoin seems to still be held by LTC and ETH they are the best I think altcoin best ever created and can greatly affect the price in the market.

Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 11:17:05 AM by Ruhul_Amin

The Best Altcoin ETH, ETC, Lite. ETH my favorite coins.But due to low BTC prices, prices of all coins are low.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

The best altcoin when bitcoin gets a dip, first is ethereum, second is Litecoin, third is Monero, fourth is NEO, and the last one is Ripple.That's my best altcoin for now, because they have a big potential.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: