Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the best altcoin  (Read 656 times)
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Ethereum. I also advice checking out BLUE www.etherblue.org, they have a very good team and plan that will change the cryptoworld, their multi wallet might become the best and safest of all. They are one of the most undervalued coins athm, currently around $51 cent, BLUE can reach $20 in the summer.

coinlib

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Here is a list of the Top Gaining Coins as presented on Coinlib for the last 30 days. Bitcoin was down 42.5% during that period so that gives you an impression of the performance comparison. No one can really know for the future but only speculate. You can also use the Coin Comparison of course.
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

For me the best altcoin to buy are eth doge xvg for now the price of eth is down it is good to buy for now and wait a high price then sell.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.
The best alternative coin for me is the ethereum, because all pf these coin the ethereum i love somich.it gain my trust and many investor and users like it too. Why i say it is the best? Well, the price is stable even the dropping pice is continue it is only at 100-200$ pnly unlike the other that very big loss. Then the transaction fee is low compare to others
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

As per my choice ethereum coin to fit this category as it is a established coin well.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

You can go for USDT another known as tether it's price is always 1 Usd or a bit more [in cents]. Or if you want less stable currency you can buy other alts, just go for projects which you like. And if you want you can also invest in ICO to get some more profit. Well, the rest of people already gave more examples than me so you can go for it. Thank you for reading and have good time Smiley
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Why I would consider Tether as one of the best altcoin it's because its price value is prominently stabilizing and I think
this altcoin would make it great soon the future. The main advantage for this coin is the stability and sense of trust because it's value is not worthless just like the other cryptocurrencies. Although its not that cheap, this altcoin  has a unique trading point of real currency backing it. I would consider this coin as the safest bet if you will go for a long term investment to actually used the benefits of a decentralized ecconomy. Current price for Tether (USDT) is $1.01 USD with a market cap of $2,238,137,137.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

Waves and Ripple is the best altcoins if the market goes red. yet is not untouchable to also go down. All coins goes down but the one that is still stable after downward trend is the best , that is why I think is waves and ripple.

sfr2017 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Yes waves it's a good altcoin and it can exchange tokens with it's decentralized exchanger but the price of wave is low and tokens received there's value is so low.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.

For now, the best altcoin, I think, remains an Ethereum.
Otherwise, when the whole market was red, E-coin jumped to $ 289, but then returned to its old levels.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

The best altcoin when all coins are down is Tether because the value of it will always be $1 and I think there's no risk in it though you won't have any profits in it. 
therwas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Best altcoin right now is etherium if you want to safe money, not to multiply, if multiply i suggest you EOS, i think in summer it will around ~$100.
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

Best altcoins right now in my opinion is neo and vechain, because chinese market right now is in ban , but china will open their door again for us and we will receive huge profit.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

When Bitcoin is reduced in price mostly altcoins values are decreased . I think top 100 altcoins prices are down.Crypto market calculated by bitcoin. Anyway always best altcoins Ethereum, NEO, LTC, WAVES
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Right now i think then bitcoin is down almost all market is down, but then bitcoin is stable or growing, altcoins growing faster, so in my opinion its better to switch at good/neutral days, not then its down, then its down fo to usd.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

there is not a best altcoin. They are focused on different things and also industries. So you need to find your own best.
Check the coinmarketcap for financial info about altcoins you will find your own best coin Smiley

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

the best altcoin is ethereum. I can say that the risk in ethereum is very low, no mistake in my investment did not mislead me at the same time.I can also propose DOVU. I have a deal with BMW in the world and expect to rise.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

For me, the best altcoin is still ethereum. Ethereum is next to bitcoin. It is such a promising coin. It has a lot of potential and I know that it will pump more in the near future. In terms of stability, it is more stable than other altcoins. Even if it is on dump, it is still making its way to recover.  You can also check the ranking on coinmarketcap.

---
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

I think everything is good, but I prefer ethereum because I think the price is always stable compared to the others.
There is also such a ripple profitnya same stable price
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

In my opinion Ethereum is good altr.There are many ICO projects based on ETH and NEO, so I think these are two excellent tokens.The Best Altcoin ETH, ETC, Lite. ETH my favorite coins.But due to low BTC prices, prices of all coins are low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: