Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:46:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other airdrop like DeepOnion  (Read 223 times)
sfr2017 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

If there's an airdrop that tell you coins every week please share it here Smiley

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

If there's an airdrop that tell you coins every week please share it here Smiley
Have a look at OTHO. Though they are not dropping weekly, but monthly to holders.
It reminds me on DeepOnion, because you also have to participate in their community forum.

Don't trust any exchange!
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:48 AM

I prefer airdrop which I think should be the most safe way to invest on cryptocurrencies in the future. I am in the airdrop of Deeponion and it keep profit me every weekend even the current market is not so good and prices are all falled.
Btw. The airdrop is like a honey moon period in between the crypto and holder, which give the holder more time to get known about the project and eventually work close to it.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

Have a look at OTHO. Though they are not dropping weekly, but monthly to holders.
It reminds me on DeepOnion, because you also have to participate in their community forum.

Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look and quite possibly will participate! I think that such a Airdrop as a DeepOnion is now very difficult to find, and maybe even unreal! at one time he gave a lot of coins, which later made a very big X! I assure it was good money, but in my case, they were sold until the moment they did x20
Therefore, keep coins with airdrops and you will be rich!)
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

OTHO IS A SCAM. SEE MY THREAD HERE > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021869.0

Good lord. I thought that otho was finally dead but I guess not. Either people are not researching what they are promoting, they have their heads up their ass promoting scams to others, or they are in on the scam themselves. Be careful.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

Surprised nobody has mentioned Bitcore (BTX), they provide a quality airdrop every week for the last I believe 9 months now. Currently they are dropping 7%, but next month it will be even higher at a whopping 8% Shocked.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:02:10 AM

Try @Viberate airdrop. Just register to their live music platform at: www.viberate.com and link your Facebook and Twitter, you can also link your Bitcointalk account for additional rewards and post about them with links given and don't forget to mention them. By the way, Viberate is a live music platform where they are implying block chain technology in the music industry.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

So anybody? Any suggestions for DeepOnion replacement?
It will be hard to replace this one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: