Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy high and sell low. or hold which one is it?  (Read 2187 times)
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

it is probably too late to sell after holding since the 19000$ correction.
The best thing we can do when it comes to bitcoin is by holding. Buy for a lower price and sell it to higer price. Be more patience when you hold a money. Make it sure you do it well .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

That's the risk of crypto coins, unstable prices. Better you hold your bitcoin and be more patient because bitcoin will definitely increase again, do not sell it at low price.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

We could definitely consider all of the option when it comes to finding a way for us to earn. But it is always depends on your stability on having a good perspective on the future and development of bitcoin. For most of the people, they intend to deal with short trading to have a fast track profit where they could used on trading proper.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

buy when low and sell when hight) u just need a knowlege and a bit luck. If u will buy and sell in right time u will be rich very soon, so it depends only on your decision
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

In investment it takes patience, if we are impatient and panic then we think immediately selling so that loss, I suggest never to make bitcoin as the main investment, make as extra earnings so that will make us be patient waiting for good price.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

You can buy at a high price if you think that the price at that moment will go up but it is not advisable to sell it at a reduced price better to keep
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Always hold no matter what , and buy low and sell high the method the use always and almost , and despite the risk of the crypto  currency still have a patience , be an optimistic person , because now a days users becoming excited that they sell , and some are panic when the market goes red. So still have a patient , have a strong set of mind and wait for a better price, be wise.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

I think you should change your topic because the body of your question speak differently from your topic or title. But if I must contribute going by you question. No one no exactly when to either sell bitcoin or buy because bitcoin is very volatile and at that it is impossible for any one to rightly predict what will happen in the price of bitcoin in the next minutes, hours or day, so best best thing to do is to hold if you don't have any need to sell.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

I think you should change your topic because the body of your question speak differently from your topic or title. But if I must contribute going by you question. No one no exactly when to either sell bitcoin or buy because bitcoin is very volatile and at that it is impossible for any one to rightly predict what will happen in the price of bitcoin in the next minutes, hours or day, so best best thing to do is to hold if you don't have any need to sell.
If you want to have a good position in trading then it is best for you to just buy at the lows or if you can, buy at the dips because that is an easy way for you to have a good future with your purchased bitcoins and that is the same thing that you will apply to the altcoins in the market so you will not have a high risk and high possibility to lose your trade.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

As of this moment, holding is the best thing to do. But it depends on you strategy if you cannot hold, then you can try trading your coin with other altcoins that you think has the potential to grow double or even tripple. But never buy high then sell it in a low price..just be smart so you can have a great earning.
Of course that there is no way in buying high and selling low is a good choice. It will never become a good choice because if you are stuck at the moment then just hold and do not sell it for a low price because the market will bounce back again and the price will touch to the top again and maybe the market will have an another new all time high which will be so profitable to you.
of course it's a bad idea because it will hurt you. I know what it's like to buy at a high price then the price drops very quickly and you gets trapped for not selling it yet. don't think negative about bitcoin because it will make you choose to do cutlose. I always thought that bitcoin prices would definitely recover because bitcoin always developed forward. so my choice is to withhold any circumstances before the price reaches my target I will keep it
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

First of all you title is catchy but its against what is considered normal. No need to change it tough. Buying high and selling low is obvious loss - why would anyone do that? Only if they are 100% sure that the asset is worthless now and thus they are cashing it out ASAP even at a big loss margin.

Many people did sell at ATH and thus there were small crashes around that time. However this crash it huge and those who did not sell then are hodling their btc like me.

It is later to sell now - better to hodl and see how everything unfolds.
Not a fan of catchy titles with opposite post inside of it though, but like what others are saying, sell high x buy low is the real strategy for some or continue hodling till you can.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

I think people opening thread in International part of forum should make an effort to write in more proper English. This being said, when BTC reached 19K the most reasonable thing to do would have been to sell so as to re-buy it lower. But of course, this is easy to say in hindsight.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

If you are not in any financial pressure, hold for now is the best option, there is no business sense in buying high and sell low, objective of every invest is profit, am 100% sure the price of bitcoin would appreciate in no distance time. So hold is best option for now.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

The objective of every investment is profit making, I don't see sense on buy high and sell  low, its far better to hold on,  not to sell your bitcoin than buy high and sell low. Because it makes no economic sense.
You are right whats the use of investing if thats your concept buying high and sell low if you are doing that you are not a businessman its like cheating on your own self.If im a holder of bitcoin few years back and notice that bitcoins price had reach to $19k most probably i will sell half of  it and the other half is for hodl because i know i've already profit in my investments and still need to spare some bitcoin for future use.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

As for me, to have held bitcoin to the point of reaching 19000$ will be a sell off! What else would I be waiting for? With the present correction that has happened, there is going to be a rebuilding of price again. So, you could come in now; buy. Then sell when you feel you have made some profit or HODL till when it reaches the 19000$ again!
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

As for me, to have held bitcoin to the point of reaching 19000$ will be a sell off! What else would I be waiting for? With the present correction that has happened, there is going to be a rebuilding of price again. So, you could come in now; buy. Then sell when you feel you have made some profit or HODL till when it reaches the 19000$ again!
Yes I agree on that I believe that holding is really the most important on bitcoin field maybe we should hold because the bitcoin price is not stable and if we buy bitcoin in a low price we must hold and wait until such time that the price rise up high and by the time that bitcoin will rise i think we can sell our bitcoin for good.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Well it depends on hiw you actually see bitcoin the first time you've known it. Selling at 19k from less than 1k capital is a whole lot of profit but if you see bitcoin as a long time investment, you won't mind seeing a drop from 20k to 6k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Osheen

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

The best thing we can do when it comes to bitcoin is by holding. Buy for a lower price and sell it to higer price. Be more patience when you hold a money. Make it sure you do it well .
Right it is good to hold when you buy bitcoin at low price, it is a common fact almost everyone know about bitcoin is price will keep on increase so no worries of it is low. We have option to wait, not in bitcoin only but patience is the only thing that will help you in all fields of life, so would like to say you should buy your bitcoin at low price and then wait to make it high and sell when you see it at peak.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

I suggest to continue to buy and never sell in the near future, bitcoin prices will skyrocket as china's new year is over and the biggest bitcoin user china soon buys bitcoin.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

In the event that you don't need lose your assets is obviously better to hold your bitcoin. In the event that you offer your coin in low value you will didn't get benefit however you will lose your assets. So simply hold bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin will build cost once more, simply hold up in the following couple of months again bitcoin will demonstrate it on the off chance that you have confidence in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: