Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everybody is asking when the Crypto prices go back up.  (Read 166 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

The answer is simple, when China says: "Ok guys we bought enough, tell the news we changed our mind, JUST LIKE last year and we good, oh and buy Japan"
That's when crypto goes back up.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Sadly governments and financial regulators started to manipulate & mess prices so hard. Now its quite impossible to guess when they re gonna come up with good news. I dislike them so hard.

Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

The answer is simple, when China says: "Ok guys we bought enough, tell the news we changed our mind, JUST LIKE last year and we good, oh and buy Japan"

It’s not just about China. A lot of other bad things have happened during the last few weeks. Take for example several hacks/thefts of cryptos, tax authorities investigating exchanges and talks about new regulation almost everywhere in the world. I think we will hear a lot more of this bad news in the near future, so beware of the bumpy road ahead.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

Sadly governments and financial regulators started to manipulate & mess prices so hard. Now its quite impossible to guess when they re gonna come up with good news. I dislike them so hard.
No one would like them to intervene in the cryptocurrency world, cryptocurrencies have been created just to evade their supervision, but they do not think it can be mastered and regulated in any number of ways.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Many governments are talking about regulation, and the latest bad news is too much.

I think if most people are not desperate, then there may be a further fall, and the next bull market may take a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

haha it seems that you are talking about it is true too many new players who feel frightened when there is bad news in the media about some countries prohibit the circulation of bitcoin in the country, it's probably just a drama to buy as much bitcoin as possible when the bitcoin down.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Ahahaa you're right. Much depends on China and Japan. Therefore, I think we will not see the growth of bitcoin until the end of the Chinese new year.
ikuathebrave

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

I guess no one knows for sure - but I think it will be likely the second half of Feb if the Chinese New Year has influenced the dip (ref - http://cryptocurrency.anythingportal.com/2018/01/the-annual-global-cryptocurrency-dip-is.html)
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

the reason behind the dip price of bitcoin is not only because of chinese government, there is a lot of FUD coming from different countries, because of this, it really affects the price of bitcoin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Negative press has a big role to play in the way the market moves. When FUD starts flooding the media, the price usually takes a dive. Bitcoins is the new, unprecedented financial instrument and investors in this hitherto untested asset are quick to pull the trigger and get out.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

You are right financial institutions are making billions of dollars out from these bloodbaths,manipulations of the market seems to be their way to get most of the people's money in a legit way.

teipenero

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

many newbie join on december during all time high so when price correction is excuted they panic on selling dont worry that is normal it will go up on march
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

This is the best time not to focus on price of bitcoin and other coin, it will wise for any investor to focus on accumulation. Bitcoin has gone a long way and there is no doubt that bitcoin has established itself. People now realise that bitcoin is better than money and the technology behind it is the future.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

I think in  one ot two month the market will ne back to normal. Bearish and bullish market is always changing. I dont really understand why the market big crash like this, crypto and technology behind it given many advantages to the cryptocurrency community so should be all party support it.

carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Nobody knows what happened in the future as everything you read or heard are only speculations and predictions but in the real world no one knows what happens next and crypto market is unpredictable and no one knows when will it be over and rise up again and so does no one know when it will fall down.
But as an investor and an amateur trader I only see opportunities in both direction, up or down and high or low.
All we can do this time is wait, relax and have a coffee.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Agree with you 100%, I think the trend will change this week (probably at the end of this week), this is the bottom of the market! Someone very powerful, will make a speech and it must turn around! Great price to buy

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

I think in  one ot two month the market will ne back to normal. Bearish and bullish market is always changing. I dont really understand why the market big crash like this, crypto and technology behind it given many advantages to the cryptocurrency community so should be all party support it.

Let us see this in a possitive way that bitcoin drops it price for us to buy and make an investment with low transaction fees and and low investment it will help our investment duobled in just couple of months .
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Noone knows. Few years ago bitcoin price was down for almost two years.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

I agree the financial institutions are making all these bloodbaths,they are setting up a good entry point which they can buyback the coins they had sold in the peaks.The market will never be stable and thats the fact,not unless these people will stop making money from the common people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: