Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ConnectX webinar  (Read 92 times)
Curiousmonkey (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

I watched a ConnectX webinar today. Hadn't heard anything about it so it was refreshing to hear about an original concept. The ConnectX private satellite network eliminates the use of the internet and seeks to solve other crypto related security issues. CEO Lance Parker is worth listening to if you get a chance when he does another Webinar.
I recommend looking into it, if not for the airdrop or ICO then purely to be aware of where altcoins are headed in the future.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

I watched a ConnectX webinar today. Hadn't heard anything about it so it was refreshing to hear about an original concept. The ConnectX private satellite network eliminates the use of the internet and seeks to solve other crypto related security issues. CEO Lance Parker is worth listening to if you get a chance when he does another Webinar.
I recommend looking into it, if not for the airdrop or ICO then purely to be aware of where altcoins are headed in the future.

Seems interesting. Did you like it? Learned a lot?

Also, got a link?
Curiousmonkey (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

I'm hearing a lot about how mining is fast becoming unsustainable. This problem may be solved by the evolution of data storage through the use of satellite technology. Cloud storage as explained in their Whitepaper is outdated. 2018 and beyond will see many more companies storing data in space. What will the space ecosystem look like in the next decade? I don't know but I want to keep hearing about people who are curious enough to give it a go.

As requested: https://connectx.com/webinar/
Curiousmonkey (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

May be a bit confusing as the countdown clock reads 00hrs but if you click the link to the webinar the next page shows the time of the next session: Sunday, 11 February 2018, at 4:00 PM.  25 ConnectX coins if you attend.

https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238469126/4395ab3d2a
Disclaimer: I haven't invested in ICO..yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: