Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod, Im waiting you to remove my Negative Trust.  (Read 496 times)
Botude23 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

Hello Vod,

Im waiting you to remove my negative trust I promise I will not scam and I will communicate on forum and I will Help newbie on how to use this forum because I cant do it They dont trust me because of the red trust(negative trust) Can you pls remove it.
Im offline for a weeks because I have family problem and Busy on trading but Im back now I can communicate now and live peace without negative trust

It has been 2months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Hello Vod,

Im waiting you to remove my negative trust I promise I will not scam and I will communicate on forum and I will Help newbie on how to use this forum because I cant do it They dont trust me because of the red trust(negative trust) Can you pls remove it.
Im offline for a weeks because I have family problem and Busy on trading but Im back now I can communicate now and live peace without negative trust

It has been 2months

You asked for loan without collateral. Dont worry you are not new to this - there have been hundreds (read thousands) of newbies and juniors making an account here and then their first post in this forum being a begshit sob story for a loan.

Dont care to read the stickies? Enjoy your negative trust. Because people could have fallen for it and thus been scammed by you because you can always run away with the loan.

You are not trustworthy and now that this thread was made and I looked into it - enjoy another negative trust from me. Vod will never remove his trust rating from this account of yours so so around spamming everywhere about it. Once you see its all going in vain we know you will come back with another account. Dont worry we will catch you. Grin

EDIT : looks like the reference that Vod had posted is no longer available - I guess OP deleted his posts - that simply make him even more untrustworthy.  Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Botude23 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

Hello Vod,

It has been 2months

You asked for loan without collateral. Dont worry you are not new to this - there have been hundreds (read thousands) of newbies and juniors making an account here and then their first post in this forum being a begshit sob story for a loan.

Dont care to read the stickies? Enjoy your negative trust. Because people could have fallen for it and thus been scammed by you because you can always run away with the loan.

You are not trustworthy and now that this thread was made and I looked into it - enjoy another negative trust from me. Vod will never remove his trust rating from this account of yours so so around spamming everywhere about it. Once you see its all going in vain we know you will come back with another account. Dont worry we will catch you. Grin

EDIT : looks like the reference that Vod had posted is no longer available - I guess OP deleted his posts - that simply make him even more untrustworthy.  Sad
Yeah I deleted it because I dont know that Bitcoin Private key is not a worth collateral and Now I know  the rules and not to that again, If I know that I need 120% collateral I dont have this negative trust and I promise I will never scam Im just curiuos with people making a loan eith Jr.Member rank and I make a loan too because I loss alot on trading and I want to Recover it I will use the lend on trading buy cheap btc and hold so I can get profit and back the loan and I said on our last chat that I will delete all my loan reques thats why the reference is invalid now
Botude23 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Vod Please Take A Look on my request

BUMP
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

It has been 2months

It has been 2 weeks since I asked you to start contributing.  You are doing well so far.  Contact me end of Feb.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Botude23 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:58:52 PM by Botude23

It has been 2months

It has been 2 weeks since I asked you to start contributing.  You are doing well so far.  Contact me end of Feb.
Thank you Sir Vod,
I will Improve my Quality Post and Im sorry I been unactive in this week because of bitcoin dump.

EDIT: Vod where I will contact you PM or on this thread??
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:43:19 AM

PM is fine.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
Merited by eddie13 (1)

PM is fine.

why Vod? leave the pajeet with red trust and move on.. I mean he is calling you Sir Vod.. wtf is that shit about?

people like this don't need to be here, they provide no real value..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:05:54 AM
Merited by MadZ (1)

PM is fine.

why Vod? leave the pajeet with red trust and move on.. I mean he is calling you Sir Vod.. wtf is that shit about?

people like this don't need to be here, they provide no real value..

I tagged 61 people as shitposters.  Not a SINGLE ONE came back to complain.

This user seems to know he did wrong, and have a willingness to change.  

As a result of his willingness, I am willing to entertain and judge those requests for forgiveness.  What kind of Vod would I be if I didn't?  Tongue

"Sir" is just a term for those new to English to show respect - same way you call someone "Mr." to show respect.  

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:19:30 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

snip

"Sir" is just a term for those new to English to show respect - same way you call someone "Mr." to show respect.  

mate Sir is being used by the Pajeets more and more.. I think we need a new classification of this word.. anyone who uses Sir in a non comedic way gets a ban..

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

snip

mate Sir is being used by the Pajeets more and more.. I think we need a new classification of this word.. anyone who uses Sir in a non comedic way gets a ban..

"Mate"Huh?  You want to reproduce with me?   

Oh wait, you may have a different definition of mate than I do....  Tongue

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

snip

think of it as the Australian version fella.. I cant comment about others use of the English language as mine is littered with so much slang.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

snip

why wouldn't he? your boob is surprisingly attractive if you ask me.

Smiley
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

why wouldn't he? your boob is surprisingly attractive if you ask me.

I'm considering selling these replicas for 0.01 btc each.. what do you think?  (I don't want to discriminate against the black people!)

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:10:40 AM
Merited by Vod (1), eddie13 (1)

Do you mean overall or more recently? I remember a couple years back when I was getting my start around here you tagged me for the same thing. Newbie, asking for a loan without collateral; I remember you being the first person to help me adjust my attitude and get on the right path around here.

I have to support you giving people another chance, Vod has a firm and fair stance on this one that has proved beneficial to the forum and even the people being tagged by him.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

Do you mean overall or more recently? I remember a couple years back when I was getting my start around here you tagged me for the same thing. Newbie, asking for a loan without collateral; I remember you being the first person to help me adjust my attitude and get on the right path around here.

I have to support you giving people another chance, Vod has a firm and fair stance on this one that has proved beneficial to the forum and even the people being tagged by him.

I give a maximum of one merit to suck ups.    Lips sealed

Shitposting is different than asking for a loan without collateral.

It was just recently (before merit system) that I tagged the 61 users.  And as I mentioned, not a single one complained - they knew they were shitposting.

I'm glad I don't need to tag them anymore.

The merit is for letting the newbies know that I do give second chances as long as I don't view your offence as intentional.   Smiley   Thank you for the post.

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

I give a maximum of one merit to suck ups.    Lips sealed

Just being honest, not trying to squeeze you for merit or kiss ass. Wanted to give the viewpoint of a reformed idiot and show that it has it's benefits.

Shitposting is different than asking for a loan without collateral.

I must have misread the statement then, because I thought that was in reference to the group that OP was in. Since his negative is from asking for a no collateral loan, then you mentioned 61 shitposters I made the (wrongful) connection that you were putting OP's offense in that category. Appreciate the clarification, because for a second there I thought you forgot.

Thank you for the post.

Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: