Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Message to all people who panic when crypto price goes down!  (Read 790 times)
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

A lot of people bought crypto without knowing exactly what it was. I convinced my brother to get Bitcoin. He did, but he has no idea what it is. I think a lot of people are doing just that. They've bought in without knowing what they are buying and now those same people are exiting. Honestly, it is pretty depressing. I'm still up from when I got in, but it just hurts really bad seeing all this money drop.

This is also the first time that Bitcoin has gone mainstream. This truly may be the beginning of the end for bitcoin and cryptocurrency as we know it. I'm hoping not though. I still have some more buy orders for lower with the money where I sold when Bitcoin was at 18k. I only sold 11% though. Every day feels like it is getting worse and worse.

I have a tab at the top of my computer right now. $5,930... $5,922... $5907... $5902... $5900... $5887... $5877.01 It just keeps dropping lower and lower.

Exactly! U feel the butthurt of topic starter. There are a huge amount of people who prevents normal price correction without panic falls. Anyway, it's inevitable in crypto world.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

Lots of new people to crypto know nothing about it at all. Businesses in Japan were giving people BTC as part of there bonus at work last year. So you think peopel like that read stuff on forums like this? They just see there money disappearing so they dump causing the market to dip even more.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

This comes to all newcomers, and not only to them. It probably depends more on the nature of the person. When I first started dealing with crypto currency, I was also very worried, watching the drawdown, because I thought that I was losing my money. But then I realized that there is nothing to be afraid of and I advise not to worry all newcomers!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I believe there is 3 reason why people panicking. First, uneducated, that's why many people didn't have enough knowledge about how promising cryptocurrencies is. second, is laziness, not all people want to wait for the price to come back up so they partially cut their losses. and the last is FUD, I'm sure the FUD is strong enough, neither it from the government or from the uneducated people.

Bitcoin has been on a down down trend and its been accelerating. No one knows where the bottom is, just be careful. We could definitely see it fall back to down to $2000.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I fully agree that regardless of what bitcoin rate is now, we do not lose anything until we sell our bitcoins at these low prices. Therefore, while it is only worth watching and waiting for bitcoin to rise again. The fact that he suddenly will soon rise, there is no doubt. So why panic?

najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Yes, I agree with you. If we are not sale bitcoin or any other altcoin we do not lose any of our money. make your profit double by not selling at the low price.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

It's basic psychology, the more skin you have in the game the more it will affect your emotions, during an uptrend it is enthusiasm and during a downtrend it is fear. The extremes are greed and panic. I think it's as simple as that. Would anyone feel panic for having 100 bucks in bitcoin? Guess not. The lesson that many learned the hard way is never to invest more...you know the rest of the sentence. My lesson from this is to act more cauteous and follow a long term plan, not sudden impulses or emotions.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Yeah you're right those traders who are new to the crypto world is definitely suffering to heart attack when the price goes way below their buying price. After they read and see all the news, what chiseled  in their mind is that crypto is going down badly and they think their money is losing its value add on to that are their folks that are already dump their crypto. What next happen is panic selling and the chain of selling continue and they even influence others to sell. All I can say to those traders are "Emotions could lose your money, Trust could gain you a lot!"
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Not sold, not lost it's true but you have to be psychologically strong to look at all your wallet in the red and wait, be patient.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

I agree with you many are selling it at a much lower price when they buy it. I do not blame them. that is up to them. Their ignorance only makes the value go down. Do not worry too much and wait patiently. I believe the value of bitcoin will increase in the future and they have to regret selling the bitcoin

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

If you do not trust in crypto and you have doubts whether it ll bounce back, well, in that case you are in the wrong industry and you shouldn't have invested in crypto in the first place.

So knowing this, what is the problem again?
If you are new to crypto currency and thinking that you could make a quick buck ,people would get panic when the market starts falling and that is exactly what is happening here,with every negative news the market is going down deeper,the things you have said is true,but if you see your valuation going down,there is nothing you can do that to sell,but if you are an experienced trader you know exactly how the market behave.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

Absolutely right you are. Definitely we should hold our coin in this dip. If we sell it now, we will be loser. In my opinion price of bitcoin will rise with shortage possible of time. So wait for high price then you can sell your coin by gaining some profit.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Here is the man who is yelling the truth. Thats good way to put the crypto in front of the world and community who is utilising it. We should trust bitcoin in the first place and then only start entering deep into the trades and investment. If we are going to get wrecked when we see the downfall then there is no use of us into the bitcoin world. Just look at the bitcoin prices at this moment, even the altcoins are going up now and we have started seeng the greenery everywhere. There is no bloodbath anymore and what we have is cool wave incoming for us to get huge profits. :-) So it always works, the holding!
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

i know what you mean man, but all people in the world dont have the same idea with you, so you cant just blame them, if myself m idea is same with you, just hold first and sell when price get high, but if the new investor and dont know anything about bitcoin they will panic if know about bitcoin rightnow that the price is so down and they will sell it so thel will not lose more money thats what they think.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

I want to believe that many people who invested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies over the last last 6-7 months did not properly know what they where investing in. They probably look at bitcoin as an investment on the stock market. Now, their influx of money continued to raise the price and growth of bitcoin, and with this came major popularity and media attention. Now that some "super-powers" are doing their very best to discredit cryptos, the same people who followed the media and popularity to make their investment decision, have now followed the same media, to dis-invest causing the plunge in prices. Only if people are well educated on the future of blockchain and cryptos et al, will we see serious and sustained purchase and keep.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

crypto as a market is finished - total crash. Everyone is bailing out and cashing for what little fiat they can get.

this is a sustained sell off that has never been seen before.

what happens when regulation comes in? will the price go up or down?

blockchain as a technology will be successful but the coins and tokens are done for.

i hope its not true but it looks that way.

It looks like that from your point of view, i do not agree with you. Each January there was a dip, besides bitcoin is getting bombarded with heavy news regarding the regulations and bans in certain Asian countries. The elite does not want poor people getting rich, however i do believe people power can prevail and crypto currencies will go high, that or some people will start eating d***s.

I totally agree with your opinion here and now there has been a bit of a rebound and the price is climbing slightly - i guess i am still at noob status lol Wink
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

The people who are into bitcoin for a longer period of time will understand how the market will react to each and every news and the bear market is nasty as you could see a big downward spiral ,the people who get stuck into bitcoin while they are maxing out their credit cards are the ones who will panic the most and if the bankers are right,that is what is happening now as the price went down,people started selling left and right as they have to settle the loans they have acquired to purchase it when the price was high and that is where the panic comes in.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:56:42 PM by LeonardoDiCrypto

Of course it is painful to see one owns capital shrinking so much in no time. Two weeks ago I was rich, now I am moderately wealthy. However, I went through a similar ordeal in 2014 when my little investment lost 95% of its value, becoming nothing or so, but I didn't sell. This year, that "nothing" mooned and suddenly I was rich. I've missed the chance to sell everything ATH, pity. That's it. Now it's time to take a breath a make a long walk in town or an even longer walk in the world. And patient. Panic can only hurt you.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

I did a lot of research in the past days and I've seen lots of fake news. I decided to not give credit to media and I do not action on what they say
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

When a person buys bitcoin just to invest money and does not study the mechanisms of his work - he panics at a drawdown. I watch it all the time. With experienced traders this does not happen.
This is caused by the fear of losing your money, nothing surprising. Just investing in bitcoin, you need to be prepared for such risks and nerves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: