Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New reason for the decline - it is not only in crypto world right now.  (Read 198 times)
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:18:44 AM
Merited by Janation (1), trecore4 (1)

Hello everyone!

I have some interesting news to share with you. Some of you are actively looking at the fundamentals, some of you are only looking for crypto news. So i decided to share this article with you. Yesterday was the WORST day for wall-street in ages! There was a giant drop, biggest in history for DOW index.

There are many factors being responsible. FED is slowing down QE for last few months. This showed the inflation, which was almost not present for a really long time. Market crumbled in fear, and thus the giant decrease of Dow. There is also new leader of FED going to lead it now, so it is pretty convenient for those changes...

QE are basicly free money for banks. FED is giving banks money with almsot zero interest rates. But with current economy strenght, the interest rates might skyrocket!

How this all affects the crypto market? First of all, you have to udnerstand, that the decline is not only in the crypto world, so do not panic! Crypto is not dying. Second of all... As i mentioned, banks do not have so much free money now. So they are not investing in the cryptos as much as they used to. And you can be sure that they did. So overall pumping of money into cryptoworld stopped, which led to the decrease of prices.

You can read more about slowing down the QE here:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/20/federal-reserve-financial-crisis-stimulus-sell-off-interest-rates

And you can read more about the DOW plunge here:
http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/investing/stock-market-today-dow-jones/index.html

I hope at least some of you found this information interesting. And hopefulyl some of you have an ease of mind knowing the Crypto is not to blame and everything wil lstabilize eventually Smiley

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

Hello everyone!

I have some interesting news to share with you. Some of you are actively looking at the fundamentals, some of you are only looking for crypto news. So i decided to share this article with you. Yesterday was the WORST day for wall-street in ages! There was a giant drop, biggest in history for DOW index.

There are many factors being responsible. FED is slowing down QE for last few months. This showed the inflation, which was almost not present for a really long time. Market crumbled in fear, and thus the giant decrease of Dow. There is also new leader of FED going to lead it now, so it is pretty convenient for those changes...

QE are basicly free money for banks. FED is giving banks money with almsot zero interest rates. But with current economy strenght, the interest rates might skyrocket!

How this all affects the crypto market? First of all, you have to udnerstand, that the decline is not only in the crypto world, so do not panic! Crypto is not dying. Second of all... As i mentioned, banks do not have so much free money now. So they are not investing in the cryptos as much as they used to. And you can be sure that they did. So overall pumping of money into cryptoworld stopped, which led to the decrease of prices.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/20/federal-reserve-financial-crisis-stimulus-sell-off-interest-rates

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/investing/stock-market-today-dow-jones/index.html

I hope at least some of you found this information interesting. And hopefulyl some of you have an ease of mind knowing the Crypto is not to blame and everything wil lstabilize eventually Smiley

There really is something that connects the cryptocurrency and the financial sector of the world especially in regards to wall street. One thing we can really derive on is that if this falls then the effecta might be double for cryptocurrency as this means that if the physical mo ey is failing then so much more is the virtual and digita money where that is also based from

Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Hello everyone!

There really is something that connects the cryptocurrency and the financial sector of the world especially in regards to wall street. One thing we can really derive on is that if this falls then the effecta might be double for cryptocurrency as this means that if the physical mo ey is failing then so much more is the virtual and digita money where that is also based from

Well bigegst reason right now is the new head of FED as he wants to "re-introduce" inflation and increase interest rates. But all of that might actually work in the crypto favour. Eventually, people might get upset that centrilized authority can do such things and they might aim toward decentralization. Only time will tell. All those events will get rid of the weak and only strong who believe in the blockchain will remain.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Combined with the fake Indian fud that India is banning bitcoin and other cryptos, plus Dow Jones huge point drop is making bitcoin price plunge sharply. But there is no reason to worry at all because if Dow Jones falls any further (371 points to be exact) it will set itself up correction, which will be healthy and is long due anyway. This will improve bitcoin performance as well.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I think that Russian oligarchs around the world are beginning to withdraw their assets. This may be one of the reasons for the drop in the Dow Jones index. But they will never keep their money in rubles. I expect prices to rise at the end of November. Their savings will leave the dollar and increase the capitalization of cryptocurrencies. My prediction is that within 1-2 months, the bitcoin will be back to the price of $ 20,000.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Yes that is good analysis of the current situation. This is what exactly happening in the market and the effect can be seen on the crypto market on high levels. People might have gone wild after seeing the American dropping. I also saw news that due to this fall many billionair investors took out their investment from around the globe, and main countries include India, where the news spreaded like crazy and major drop in the NSE can also be observed. I think this is having very strong relation with the bitcoin fall. Anyway it’s just about the time when we will see the regain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kimkimkim852

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

This seriously is my first time praying DOW doesn't do this worse.

Real world financial situation will no doubt affect crytocurrency market, since the correlation between two markets are getting real close now. Indeed many has investments in both market anyway.

Now wish everything will set to its correction & goes stronger
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Combined with the fake Indian fud that India is banning bitcoin and other cryptos, plus Dow Jones huge point drop is making bitcoin price plunge sharply. But there is no reason to worry at all because if Dow Jones falls any further (371 points to be exact) it will set itself up correction, which will be healthy and is long due anyway. This will improve bitcoin performance as well.
Your right! No worries at all even there are many speculations and sayings that bitcoin will drop, we cannot say that all day bitcoin and cryptocurrency always in the red days. Somehow, it will rise up due to the people who will hold and buy bitcoins. It is time to take advantage in dropping down the price of the cryptocurrency.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

Your right! No worries at all even there are many speculations and sayings that bitcoin will drop, we cannot say that all day bitcoin and cryptocurrency always in the red days. Somehow, it will rise up due to the people who will hold and buy bitcoins. It is time to take advantage in dropping down the price of the cryptocurrency.
ding
Exactly, many people now who still believed on bitcoin even though having a red market but they still holding on their bitcoin and hoping that it will bouncing back again. Even bitcoin now has facing any different problem but peoples choice are holding on it not only bitcoin but all altcoins. We just wait for the bouncing back, based on the article that i read many expert says that after 4-5 months all crypto's will back to normal.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Real world financial situation will no doubt affect crytocurrency market, since the correlation between two markets are getting real close now. Indeed many has investments in both market anyway.

We cant be sure if they are really correlated to each other but as on the current situation on both markets are heading the same way then we can presume that they do really connected. However these kind of price declines or crashes can really happen anytime and as an investor or marketplayer. Worrying isn't really a new thing which would result into panic and presuming things that might not able to recover up.Always remember trend doesn't really goes this way forever. Sooner or later there would be recovery.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

We cant be sure if they are really correlated to each other but as on the current situation on both markets are heading the same way then we can presume that they do really connected. However these kind of price declines or crashes can really happen anytime and as an investor or marketplayer. Worrying isn't really a new thing which would result into panic and presuming things that might not able to recover up.Always remember trend doesn't really goes this way forever. Sooner or later there would be recovery.

I kinda did not say they are directly connected. But with banks having less free money ,they can't invest in risky assets like crypto. And few months back there were some articles about banks buying BTC. With this situation, they will not buy BTC and they can even pull out some reserves from BTC...

Francissco12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

If you put it that way then the balance is not balanced ... As they say the market that before was divided into two "centralized" and "decentralized", little by little is joining and while one enters into crisis the other of the same way, then how can we solve our economic bases and make sure that there will not be a crisis that ends up affecting us so much to the point of losing everything invested?
AlistairJ

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

With an increase in rates, inflation of USD is growing, and profitability of the shares is declining. There will come a time when the profit / risk ratio of crypto coins will be higher than the investment in common stocks. Perhaps it will be like breaking through a dam - the receipt of funds in crypto coins. At this moment you need to catch a wave.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

This is not the first time I’m seeing this news, and why should it be a problem? Some people are just interested in this for their own selfish reasons which they will never get.

Even if Bitcoin falls to $1000 today, I will still be okay with it. Most of you are used to hodl, and can’t find something better to do with Bitcoin other than that. Open your eyes, there are lots of opportunities, Bitcoin was made for something better and not just for buying and holding.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

I want to chime in and call BS on that claim of "worst DOW point drop ever". (Its an irrelevent and nitpicky point as we all know the media deals almost exclusively in BS political spin, they publish complete lies most days. Anyway food for thought).

That image depicts a 25,600 point decline down to 24,000 for a 1,600 point loss and calls it the "worst point drop ever".

Here's a bigger drop 10,400 down to 8,200 for a loss of approximately 2,200 after the WTC 9/11/2001 attacks.

Link to image: http://i66.tinypic.com/2djo135.jpg

Of course none of the "factcheck" websites on the internet will mention this as none of them do any real fact checking.   Tongue Cheesy
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:32:43 AM
Merited by Hydrogen (1)

I want to chime in and call BS on that claim of "worst DOW point drop ever". (Its an irrelevent and nitpicky point as we all know the media deals almost exclusively in BS political spin, they publish complete lies most days. Anyway food for thought).

That image depicts a 25,600 point decline down to 24,000 for a 1,600 point loss and calls it the "worst point drop ever".

Here's a bigger drop 10,400 down to 8,200 for a loss of approximately 2,200 after the WTC 9/11/2001 attacks.

Link to image: http://i66.tinypic.com/2djo135.jpg

Of course none of the "factcheck" websites on the internet will mention this as none of them do any real fact checking.   Tongue Cheesy

Good point and thanks for sharing! Just a question, was it a single trading day drop?

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

From what I see a lot of people are in fear of holding assets right now and that is including stocks, real estates and cryptocurrency as they are in fear of those assets will lose out there value, but what they don't know is the fear they are creating is what is causing for them to lose in value. Many people are also liquidating their assets as they are in need of money with all the prices going up there daily needs must be fulfilled with what they have. Selling of assets is the quickest way to get cold hard cash if they don't have enough salary to meet it. 
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

Hello everyone!

Well bigegst reason right now is the new head of FED as he wants to "re-introduce" inflation and increase interest rates. But all of that might actually work in the crypto favour. Eventually, people might get upset that centrilized authority can do such things and they might aim toward decentralization. Only time will tell. All those events will get rid of the weak and only strong who believe in the blockchain will remain.

How can increased interest rates and inflation work in our favour? When they increase, people have less disposable money to invest and this will decrease the demand, which will lead to lower Crypto currency prices. People can lose 100% trust in these Fiat currencies, but when they are forced to use it, it will not have a significant impact on the Bitcoin price.

As soon as the government see a shift to Crypto currencies as a alternative payment option, they will clamp down harder on Crypto currency, with more regulations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wookii (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

How can increased interest rates and inflation work in our favour? When they increase, people have less disposable money to invest and this will decrease the demand, which will lead to lower Crypto currency prices. People can lose 100% trust in these Fiat currencies, but when they are forced to use it, it will not have a significant impact on the Bitcoin price.

As soon as the government see a shift to Crypto currencies as a alternative payment option, they will clamp down harder on Crypto currency, with more regulations.

Well here in Czech republic, we hac use BTC, Bitcoin Cash and LTC in our biggest electronics online shop and more shops wil leventually accept crypto too, following the lead of the bigger players. Anyhow, i see your point in less disposable money, but there still will be disposable money and people might go for cryptos more often, wth the government distrust.

We have elections. If more people get nto crypto and they will try to regulate them more, there is quite a good chance of some pro-crypto sides to be elected Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: