Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoint down  (Read 652 times)
wawo (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

what actually happens why altcoin all red blush
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Now all the Crypto currency is cheap and it means they can be bought advantageously. I can advise still Snov, Doge, very promising NEO. This conclusion was reached by analysts of one of the rating agencies. They see NEO in the same perspective as ETH
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

This is because of the FUDs spreading in the internet and in the NEWS. Another reason maybe considered is that the China government already took action which may shock anyone living in China. China already implemented the total crypto ban.

antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Because Bitcoin has so much negative news lately, some are real and some are fake, but we do not recognize it, so many people are panicking, selling their own coins, and some whales are selling, so they are all red But I believe this will not last long.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

I think why is the altcoin going down because of the people who want bitcoin destroy they spread a fake news about bitcoin. And the people who read the fake news they imidiately start selling their bitcoin for the cheap price. After this big dump its has another big pumo because whales are not using panic selling but its panic buying they buy bitcoin so its the reason for the big pump

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

yes you are right altcoin the price drops because bitcoin as the parent of all digital currency cryptocurrency decreased the price it will make altcoin price also come down.

Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

I think a bear market in cryptocurrency markets has come.
That is a sign of a bear market, as more and more bad news is beginning to emerge as countries tighten their grip on bitcoin, such as facebook and other media restrictions on ICO advertising.

theredhat

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Its a sale. Buy now all are rushing to buy.
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Too many countries are proving cryptos right now because they wanna get a piece of the cake so many investors got scared about this but as always just lean back enjoy und be smart !
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Yes. we should talking not about altcoins only, all cryptomarket in red and now not only cryptocurrency going down. Dow Jones is falling extremly fast at the moment and probably some panic sales of equities will attract money to cryptocurrency market.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

I think why is the altcoin going down because of the people who want bitcoin destroy they spread a fake news about bitcoin. And the people who read the fake news they imidiately start selling their bitcoin for the cheap price. After this big dump its has another big pumo because whales are not using panic selling but its panic buying they buy bitcoin so its the reason for the big pump
I agree with your opinion. this decline is also caused by investors who monitor warnings from a number of regulators and increased crackdown or pressure on the cryptocurrency. I think this situation will soon be stable again
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

price of every coin is falling, so you should hold and wait for better times. Cool
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

Bitcoin is falling (made by manipulators, IMHO because i don't know anybody who sell thier btc last week) and altcoins are in panic selling too

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

because bitcoin price down, so all altcoin price down too
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

I do not know the cause of altcoin down, but I suffered a loss of $ 680 it makes me disappointed and hope that altcoin prices start to increase again.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

I do not know the cause of altcoin down, but I suffered a loss of $ 680 it makes me disappointed and hope that altcoin prices start to increase again.

As what I had noticed, once btc is on down trend usually altcoins also suffer from this market crush. The positive side of this market crush may turn out to be a good side for those who would like to buy altcoins at this situation since price is still at its lower value. For now, I should encourage everyone to hold still with your coins since this is not last thing to happen with your investment and do not rush in selling your coins just like the others who feel panic about the situation as this will bounce back to normalize the price value in the coming months.
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

If you're into the space for a long time you will see this coming.
Most Alt Coin depend on BTC to get their value because MOST exchanges out there only trade those alt coin with BTC, meaning if the price of BTC falls, almost all alt coins will too.

-Peace-
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

I think the price of altcoin down we are not fearful, even we should be able to take advantage of this opportunity to buy altcoin again, because altcoin prices will increase in late 2018 later.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

It’s not just about the altcoins today but also about the bitcoin and even the real world stock exchange which got hit by the major crisis. This is happening since the six days now and we can not do anything about it if big investors do not keep their treasures open for the trade. Due to major index drop in the American stock exchange the whole world got affected. We know very well what they say, when the America sneezes whole world catches the cold! And that’s what happening today. With the major exchangers going down with shares the crypto currencies getting hit as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
neoflux01

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Because there are lots of Fear Uncertainty Doubt (FUD) and negative news that is happening. Just like the banning of cryptocurrencies in south korea but it ended up that is only  a regulation and now it is settled now. The misunderstanding of government and their citizen and other bans of crypto currency in other parts of the world. Also the banning of using credit card when purchasing crypto coins or tokens. I just hope everything's will be in place soon so the market capitalization will come back to normal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: