Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoint down  (Read 656 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

This is because of the FUDs spreading in the internet and in the NEWS. Another reason maybe considered is that the China government already took action which may shock anyone living in China. China already implemented the total crypto ban.
FUD is just part of it, which is the tactics the whales normally use to get a good hand in the market. China governments on the other hand are just some lousy government that feels since they have the power, they can just always poke nose into everything that happens in their country while trying to frustrate their citizens. I do not see China as a problem, their noise at the end of it all will dwindle.

I do always believe, the red sign means, 'BUY US' 'BUY US'… There comes a time in the crypto life when all the market will give those who missed a previous chance another chance to stash up. Just see it as a moment of refueling before the takeoff to the moon. Look for good projects, buy more. This is just a general market correction, so you won't regret it at the end.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 11:42:34 PM by rudyrista123

what actually happens why altcoin all red blush
[/quote

No, today is already green. the shift in market prices has begun to look to its glory again. hopefully.
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Now fall in the price of all the coins. The market is unpredictable. But this is a plus. You can take a chance and buy cheap coins and wait for them to rise in price. Cool
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I think now altcoin is getting better and slowly rising back the price.

ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Yes, Bitcoin market is down when all Altcoins price down. But today is price slowly increasing and I hope will be altcoins price is normal in March.
murof87

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

but I see now starting to grow again the development of some altcoin that I have like trade.io (IOP) and token etherium.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

all altcoins price was decreased because in china and south Korea has banned bitcoin that's why people was sold bitcoins with lowest price. that's why altcoin's price was decreased. now altcoins price is increasing frequently.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Yes, Altcoins are down and this is expected. This down trend always happens during January until March first week due to Chines festival, they cash out Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies for their festival. If you could see the last three to four years trend, you would be able to guess what happens next.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

yes it is true that all altcoin prices are currently experiencing a decrease in the average price up to more than 70%, this is also due to bitcoin and eth which drastically decreased as well, so the impact on altcoin, but now all coin in the market has started to green, we hope the price will up to the original price before falling

havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

i think bad news of hackers attacting crytocurrencies account to steal money. people are affaid of losing their money. and many people dont believe in crytos anymore so they sold coins--> price is down

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins' prices are falling down because of some people who panic sell their coins maybe because of some fake news spreading about crypto currencies. There are some people who want to destroy crypto currencies that's why they are doing it, maybe because they see the success of crypto currency and they don't like it.
Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins' prices are falling down because of some people who panic sell their coins maybe because of some fake news spreading about crypto currencies. There are some people who want to destroy crypto currencies that's why they are doing it, maybe because they see the success of crypto currency and they don't like it.

There are a lot of different people but I don't believe that several people can destroy such a large and powerful crypto currency system that already exists. The reason I think is that the same people themselves want to go into crypto-currencies and want to do it at a good price, for this they lower the prices of tokens with bad news.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

I do not understand why all the average coins are currently experiencing a uniform decline. But no need to panic.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

From my point of view, the reasons not only came from the fact that China, Korea and some other countries have banned the transaction which used crypto currency but also it was a result of lunar new year holiday in China and  some other Asian countries. Everyone need cash for their payment so they withdraw a lot during last few weeks.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

Simply risk the guys, buy the crypto currency and wait, because without risk there is no profit, all will be the main time soon!
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I think that happens due to BTC correction, when the cryptocurrency cap is falling (because BTC has about 30% of whole cap) altcoins are also suffering.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

This is because of the FUDs spreading in the internet and in the NEWS. Another reason maybe considered is that the China government already took action which may shock anyone living in China. China already implemented the total crypto ban.

Yes, these are the main reasons of the huge fall of the cryptomarket. People are in panic. They think that tomorrow the coins can cost almost nothing and rush to sell their actives. They artificially reduce the prices of crypto doing it.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I think it may be because of the abundance of new altcoins emerging so the tight competition of the crypto world, and it could be due to the drastically reduced price of bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

Without going into too much depth, the simple explanation is that the whole market tends to move in cycles. We had a big surge in December, now is the time for every coin to lose some value. We rose too fast, now the prices are correcting. They will eventually settle down and then we will be ready for the next market move.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Now all the Crypto currency is cheap and it means they can be bought advantageously. I can advise still Snov, Doge, very promising NEO. This conclusion was reached by analysts of one of the rating agencies. They see NEO in the same perspective as ETH

That's right. Instead of panicking and sobbing over what's happening to the market, the best way is to plan ahead. Either buy your desired cryptos for future investment or check on what cheap coins to buy for future trades. One of the features of this market is its unpredictability and volatility. Therefore, once you enter into it, you should have embraced and accepted the fact that anytime the market could go haywire and many assets might fall. By falling past trends, although that is a scare moment, it would go back up and regain its value, which on the other hand crypto users should have to prosper in this market, patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: