Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A blessing in disguise...  (Read 1346 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
Merited by Dyn@styN3rd (1)

I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:45:30 AM
Merited by 99th (1)

With all the worried and depressive threads going around the forums, yours is just what people need to hear right now. A positive outlook can just be the shift required to change the present scenario into a more lucrative one. It is great advice and i think one should start looking at the profitability instead of focusing on the losses of the present situation.
crypto4liife

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Yes it could be just observe the current market about the news fud and everything that will matter to the value of total market capitalization just imagine if the market goes back to normal that is around 800,000,000,000 billion us dollars you will have an instant gains. So better get look at good coins that are solid and the ones that have potential and once everything gets back to normal and stablizes i mean major fud gets cleared we will be rewarded big time.
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

With all the worried and depressive threads going around the forums, yours is just what people need to hear right now. A positive outlook can just be the shift required to change the present scenario into a more lucrative one. It is great advice and i think one should start looking at the profitability instead of focusing on the losses of the present situation.

You just received the first merit I've given (I only have 2  to give and you got 1) because you see very clearly what I do. I am new to this crypto game, but at 37 I'm very familiar with the ups and downs of life. Making the best out of a bad situation can be the difference between havin the worst week of your life, and learning a valuable lesson that makes you a better person.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

this is a difficult situation especially for those who are unfamiliar with this condition. whereas in the previous year the same thing happened and this is normal in crypto.
very few traders who go in and buy, all like panic. I keep asking what is the lowest price.? we just wait

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

I totally agree. Look at this dip as an OPPORTUNITY and not something to fear. The market will recover, sooner or later, just like it always does, and we may not see crypto prices this low for a very long time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

You just received the first merit I've given (I only have 2  to give and you got 1) because you see very clearly what I do. I am new to this crypto game, but at 37 I'm very familiar with the ups and downs of life. Making the best out of a bad situation can be the difference between havin the worst week of your life, and learning a valuable lesson that makes you a better person.

And I gave you the only merit I have right now  Cheesy It's really nice to read atleast one positive view about crypto amidst all the negative things that surrounds it now and we are on the same boat. I am positive that there will be a turn of events after all these FUDs and we should really take this opportunity to add and buy more coins under our budget.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

People are now in an unfamiliar territory it's kinda a domino effect but if they try to analyze everything they will understand that Bitcoin is definitely here to stay and should not be bother by these bans and fuds, already hundred thousands of people are into Cryptocurrency
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

This is a must share thread. Smiley To remind everyone that bitcoin/cryto is not dying. New spreading now in the internet about crypto majority is negative that's why people are in panic. They don't see the bright side of this.  
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.

I personally have the same feelings and I would love to take this great opportunity seriously by buying some those cryptocurrencies I had put my eyes on them before. I am particularly interested in Oyster(PRL) token which did very well when It came to the market.

HOMT

Powered by,
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

"this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods" ahah Smiley Actually I like your mood, dude. Everyone in panic but in fact you should to be able to get benefit from the any situation. There is a great time for investing and to get rich now.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Well wish even i am doing the same i am not knowing about your intuition but even i am feeling the same this crash will recover soon as bitcoin raise happened in november i never thought altcoins will be valuable and it hapened given good profit this time also thinking same.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Its better to hold more
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Its true, this is what we need in the first place. I also agree with the OP, the whole thing might just seem to be sinking but it is for our own good. Im not sure if this dip is going further down or not but I what I'm sensing is the fall of crypto currency which is natural and not the artificial one for the first time. Otherwise the whales would do such dips and make profits after buying them. This time its completely natural thing that has happened to us and we can earn millions with even altcoisn itself. They are dip down as well and thus pretty good to buy at cheapest level possible.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

When price is more than $10,000 many people are wishing they could buy bitcoin again below $10,000 and now the opportunity is here and instead of people taking the opportunity, it turns out they are fearful to buy because they are thinking it might crash more and maybe even be worthless someday. Each of us is entitled to our own opinion but then if you believed that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future then you should be buying more because it may be the lowest price you can buy bitcoin and it will not go back to this price ever again in the future.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

The heading is spot on as regards market situation! Bitcoin was $20k last few months and there is worldwide awareness as to the advantages of using and storing one's wealth in bitcoin . Fundermetally there is nothing wrong with the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin value has not been reached yet. Despite this the holder are selling below the potential value of bitcoin of which in my opinion are 7 figures!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

People are now in an unfamiliar territory it's kinda a domino effect but if they try to analyze everything they will understand that Bitcoin is definitely here to stay and should not be bother by these bans and fuds, already hundred thousands of people are into Cryptocurrency

It will surely stay, And this thread will really help all panicking users in the community that we should learn to have faith and to still hodl on to bitcoin there should be patient in each and everyone of us and not to panic in these kind of dump, And I really think we should encourage more people to believe in it, just like OP is doing right now these is the kind of post panic seller needs to see and we can sure reach that goal that we want if we had patient in us.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

You have lifted the mood and morale of many people! Wink ; D
In fact, every day I think that this is the "bottom" but no, the market continues to surprise. I want to see the improvement in the market faster.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Many people who bought at $15k each bitcoin is surely loosing a lot of money right now,but on the other hand people who wanted to have cheap bitcoins should be buying right now because it might be the last time it will hit the ground,after this bloodbath surely bitcoin would go skyrocket and will try to have a new ATH.Do not lose hope because this is how the big players are manipulating the market.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Yeah.This is really a great opportunity to buy a lot of their favorites coin.This bloodbath will give a lot of profit to all the investors out there.As of now I already lose some money in holding BTC but i know that it will rise up again and get more that what i am expecting.So let's go and grab a sack of crypto currencies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: