Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A blessing in disguise...  (Read 1351 times)
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.

Perhaps this is also a kind of growth, experience only experienced, we were too comfortable before, casually investing projects will be rewarded, but now the risk is out, all the assets are lost
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

It really is. The panic sellers are expected as most of them only gets in when the hype comes.

coolcharacter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

Definitely the best time to buy if you have available funds however people that HELD during this period and did not sell have funds tied up so not much the can do to take advantage of this awesome opportunity. On the flip side, people that sold at a loss would be not too confident about the bear situation and would most likely stay away from the market as a whole.
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.
For some of the people this is a blessing,im talking about few who is manipulating the whole cryptocurrency market CME and the Wallstreet these are two well known financial institutions that joined our community a couple of months ago.They are the ones who are spreading FUDs to make most of the people panic,which will result bloodbaths.We need to know how the market works,adjust to any situation if we can.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

Thats a mindset of a true crypto trader. I think that the one who panics about this crash is the one who are new in crypto, who bought bitcoin or other coins using Credits ofcourse they will panic since its new to them, but to the older one this is really a blessing, to be able to buy bitcoin and alt this cheap will make us gain more profit. Buy hold and earn! wait for the greenday everyone dont panic.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

This thread is worth reading you lift all those who are down right now,tou give them hope to continue what they started and positive thinking makes positive result.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Rozzyalim

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

You said it right, alot of my friends are in total panic when they look at their portfolios. I can only advise them on the big opportunity this is. Lets hope we recover soon
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

It's good to hear your positive outlook towards the current market status. A very motivating statement indeed. I don't understand why people are so afraid of the dips where in fact they should be planning for their future and investment now. Grab the coins as long as the prices are still low, wait for the prices to rise and see the positive results.

cryptoblue

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

It is definitely a big opportunity for those who want to invest in cryptocurrency. All the cryptocurrencies have nosedived, so if you invest now you will have a good profit in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

I have the same strategy! Great words!
 Now the important moment, now I'm watching the behavior of bitcoin. will he go up from 6000 dollars or whales will want even more blood. Roll Eyes

Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

Even though I've wanted to puke multiple times seeing this massive crash, I actually went and bought more of my favorite coins, and also bitcoins.
There's a lot of blood in the streets now. This is a massive buying opportunity.

This video helped me a lot. It's a massive relief watching it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZlDpQpC2pM

Also if you want a short 1 minute video giving you some laughter and also relief.
Go watch this one! it's really great xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

The crash during the first time seem like happening again. History will always repeat itself and do the market will be moving up later which will be the first aim of the holders. If it reached $20k months ago, I think be more than that when the price bounce. Firs thing that shoud be realized however is that no one should be selling at lower price right now or else he loses money.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

I think what scares people though is that we don't know when exactly this dip will end.

That is to say, if they buy now and it keeps falling, they'd be discouraged and be tempted to sell straightaway, not seeing the holding potential.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

I think what scares people though is that we don't know when exactly this dip will end.

That is to say, if they buy now and it keeps falling, they'd be discouraged and be tempted to sell straightaway, not seeing the holding potential.
Some guys are positive about that fall and buying the cheap coins like a hot pies.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

In general, it's always a good idea to buy coins when they're cheap, although I prefer to start buying when I see a clear uptrend again.
Aside from that, I think it's pretty stupid to trust your intuition and make predictions about when prices are going up again.

It's always better to stick to the facts and make calculated decisions instead of relying on what you 'feel'.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

You are quite right but only few people will see these blodobaths as a blessings,few people who has making billions of dollars out of cryptocurrencies when the times like this,whales bigplayers and financial institutions are the only beneficiary of this bloodsheds,the common people who doesnt have big amount of investments will surely lose a lot with the events like this.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Yes,you're right,the situation we are facing right now in bitcoin is a blessing in disguise. Bitcoin give us a chance to buy more that we can afford then hold it untill the day that sun rise and shine again. I admire you,because you turn the negative side of situation now to the possitive outlook. Hope all of us has a courage  and patience to wait for the blessings to come in the future of bitcoin. Don't look only in negative side,look also for the bright future of the situation may bring.

99th (OP)

Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:52:52 AM

It didn't dip today...it actually came up a bit.

10.5% on the day in fact.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

Congratulations to you and all of us. The flash sale is already finished. If anyone of us want to buy i advice that you wait for a little more for the price to go down again. however, the market seems going to recover now. bitcoin price may reach the major resistance 13,000 again. 

jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

I never thought the market would crash so quickly and I bought all the stores before the market collapsed, because I believe 2018 will be a year of rapid growth in the blockchain.
So until now all my coins never sold out even one, just hold and wait for the harvest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: