Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A blessing in disguise...  (Read 1346 times)
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.
I want to believe your words)
now in any case, there is nothing to wait for) if some coins have already been bought. And just a lot of time to choose standing and perspective coins, buy them as much as you can, and wait) of the green market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.

Well I also see it from your perspective but I am very sure that you did not envisaged that this bearish season will last this long when this thread was created. I just hope we do not experience this till the end of this year.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

A lot of time has passed since the writing of the article. The market for more than half a year fell even lower. Shopping now is fantastic. It is a pity that there is no free capital. I also think that by the end of the year and the beginning of 2019 the market will go up. It remains to wait a little longer.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

my friend! i wish your prediction was true especially now. there's pretty much similarity in these two dumps. so, it's a blessing all over again?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

Although the original post is dated, i echo the poster's opinion and strongly feel that the current crash/correction we are in has been very healthy for crypto. This time around, we can looking forward to nothing but GREEN.

There is nowhere else to go but UP.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Market cannot constantly fall. There are more and more new messages every day about legalization of cryptocurrencies and increasing their use in trade. This will inevitably unfold the market, at least in the sector of the most reliable cryptocurrencies.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

The situation is very beneficial to the potential investors, look at ourselves now, we are worried during this trend, but some of the others are taking the advantage by buying the dip. so it means to say that this might be the best time to buy or even a bulk and make some profits in it, when the market stabilize from the crash.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Market cannot constantly fall. There are more and more new messages every day about legalization of cryptocurrencies and increasing their use in trade. This will inevitably unfold the market, at least in the sector of the most reliable cryptocurrencies.
The market condition has turns up and down but most users are positively the conditon might recover. Somehow, you are right their are at least good news pop up with the adoptions of some company to use bitcoin.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

The situation is very beneficial to the potential investors, look at ourselves now, we are worried during this trend, but some of the others are taking the advantage by buying the dip. so it means to say that this might be the best time to buy or even a bulk and make some profits in it, when the market stabilize from the crash.

I believe in this too. The dip and the bloody market is the best blessings to those beginners on this cryptocurrencies.
This is just the time that will serve as a gift to the people who are not having the best profit yet in this community.
Now that this time has come many people are given the chance to get into the millionaires club sooner or later.
People who sold their tokens just to cut losses (which is not the best way to cut it) will be stress once the rocket takes off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: