Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will you buy marijuana with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 394 times)
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:50 AM

No, never, I am hostile to drugs and marijuana, and the proliferation of these things can make many families fragmented. Even if you can use some coins (such as Bitcoin and ETH), I will not go buy.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Will You buy marijuana  with cryptocurrencies?  There is a profitable  coin known as Hempcoin, which has appreciated since ICO.  If marijuana  can be on blockchain  why not other commodities  that are even  legally  traded on Comodity exchanges . Opportunity  to buy cocoa  too with cryptocurrencies is now available at  http://www.kukucoin.io/
First of all the marijuana are not bad. It only bad because the people those use it in the wrong way so the government banned it in my country because of those people. So there is no reason i buy a marijuana with a cryptpcurrencies because it might have put me in the danger world. And maybe my crypyocurrencies will be gone after that
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

No, why I spend my valuable investments for something that is useless. Not cool. I'd rather buy a sport car and I'll look cool while driving it.  Cool . I am not a looser that use marijuana, I live better than people who use marijuana. Please, stop use cryptocurrency in bad things. It can make bad image for cryptocurrency.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

In some countries, legal marijuana is in trade, but I can not buy it in my country, and my religion also prohibits its use if only for having fun. So I dont want to buy it, and I dont support every crypto project with marijuanas
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

In some countries, legal marijuana is in trade, but I can not buy it in my country, and my religion also prohibits its use if only for having fun. So I dont want to buy it, and I dont support every crypto project with marijuanas
Marijuana also in my country are not legal even if it's legal I dont buy it with cryptocurrencies. There are many things to buy than this one. Those worthy project that we can consider a huge contributions that we can earned big in this industry.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

to be honest the commodity-based coin is not quite right and may be inefficient, because we already have currencies like bitcoin, litecoins and more. unless the commodity traded is special or extreme (such as marijuana), because the average in any country marijuana is prohibited or illegal. so they need special coins for their fellow communities to buy and sell their commodities (medical needs).
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

No. I don't like marijuana and never will to use it. Legally according to my religion, the use of marijuana is haram and according to the laws of my country, the marijuana is prohibited (will be legally processed if proven to have marijuana).

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

I don't think I will, because marijuana is bad for health.

How did marijuana become bad for the health? Have you checked the medical benefits that the MJ could give? It's addictive yes but with a proper handling or usage of it can benefit our body in a positive way.

Well, The fact that marijuana is legal in this place that I'm residing plus the benefit I could get from it. Yes, I would buy it using cryptos. Though, the bad side is that it is illegal in other countries. Since cryptos are digital in form, The officials can't track every transaction made nor can be proven if it is used for illegal activities or not.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

I am in Las Vegas where cannabis in legal and I can tell you that it is pretty much impossible to buy weed with crypto right now. There may be many coins/tokens out there like PotCoin, Paragon, etc..but the issue is that banks are slowly allowing cannabis businesses to open accounts now - removing the need for a cannabis related crypto solution. I myself am the founder and manager of a cannabis / crypto related project, but it does not have to do with solving payment issues for the industry.

AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

if we insert those thoughts here crypto can be banned in almost of the country why ? , because marijuana is illegal then if the government will know that there is a transaction of marijuana over crypto they will banned it , because it is used in illegal form , although they cant trace it , the worst thing is that they will not allow crypto anymore .
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Will You buy marijuana  with cryptocurrencies?  There is a profitable  coin known as Hempcoin, which has appreciated since ICO.  If marijuana  can be on blockchain  why not other commodities  that are even  legally  traded on Comodity exchanges . Opportunity  to buy cocoa  too with cryptocurrencies is now available at  http://www.kukucoin.io/
You are right,the mrijuana coins are profitable especailly the THC,there are few coins which has something to do with the weed such as DOPE,CANN, these family coin will never let you down i have been holding them form about a year and i see them grows.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

buying marijuana is a stupid and crazy thing, my country is currently a drug emergency and a war with drugs. so I will not buy cannabis because it is not profitable and it can deal with the law.

mixail09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

is it even legal? a lot of countries have law regulations regarding weed. i do not think it is a good idea... what do you think??
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

It depends on the situation. Marijuana is illegal in our country and I can have a case if I use it. So I can not buy marijuana even if it is possible to buy it with crypto currency

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

It depends on the situation. Marijuana is illegal in our country and I can have a case if I use it. So I can not buy marijuana even if it is possible to buy it with crypto currency
true maybe if this is a legal to use for and for medication then why not but for any purposes and we dont have the right to use it then dont just waste my coin for this cause this is not really a helpful to step up.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

I will not buy marijuana with cryptocurrencies as for unlicensed party in my country is prohibited, perhaps it is possible to buy marijuana from authorized person for medical purpose or other legacy activities.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

There is this thing called medical marijuana. As far as I know, it is safe, but there is a law against it. So unless that law was repealed then i am afraid i can't because that would be illegal and i could be jailed. I also hope ther could be positive regulations on this as well.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

In other country marijuana is legal so you can use bitcoin to buy, but in my country marijuana is illegal so i can not use bitcoin to buy because it is crime in my country where i live in.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

I dont need to buy marijuana with crypto because its illegal in my country and I do not use drugs.
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

Operational and strategic purposes would mean that these are the tokens to be sold to the participating merchants to use
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: