Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will you buy marijuana with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 394 times)
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Of course not! we all know that marijuana is categorized as illegal and illegal for consumption.
My country's government strictly prohibits the use of marijuana for its people and imposes strict rules for it.
So for me there is no reason to use cryptocurrency to buy marijuana that has been very clearly prohibited and can harm ourselves.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

Will You buy marijuana  with cryptocurrencies?  There is a profitable  coin known as Hempcoin, which has appreciated since ICO.  If marijuana  can be on blockchain  why not other commodities  that are even  legally  traded on Comodity exchanges . Opportunity  to buy cocoa  too with cryptocurrencies is now available at  http://www.kukucoin.io/
never, I will not buy marijuana through crypto because in my country forbid the transaction, I think marijuana can damage human reason, I'm talking like this because I used it a few years ago ... and because crypto have a positive impact on my life then I will give the best on crypto
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

I will not advice any one to involve in marijuana because it has a great health issues. It can alter the reasoning ability of man and most importantly it lead to a lot of heart related issues. Buying it with cryptocurrencies can lead you into prison if it is illegal in your country since the transaction if traced to you.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Will You buy marijuana  with cryptocurrencies?  There is a profitable  coin known as Hempcoin, which has appreciated since ICO.  If marijuana  can be on blockchain  why not other commodities  that are even  legally  traded on Comodity exchanges . Opportunity  to buy cocoa  too with cryptocurrencies is now available at  http://www.kukucoin.io/
If I will patronize this kind of thing I will be thrown to jail in my country, because Marijuana is illegal in my country most especially our president really dont like drugs in our country, so I will never buy any drugs using crypto.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

not for me. in my country, marijuana is so prohibited this why i will not buy it. I think there's still a lot you can do with crypto without having to deal with drugs. drugs will have a devastating effect on crypto and especially on its users.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Holland have legal marichuana.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

I think buying marijuana or all other drugs should be legal but in some specific countries I could buy it with anon coins. But even its too much hassle. You can still get caught cause of delivery. I don't think weed coins work so.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

No, cryptocurrency is much more valuable and precious thing than marijuana, if you want some you can buy it on the streets if you r not a looser

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

Why would I want to go to the hassle of paying $1 for marijuana with crypto, when I can just do that easily offline and without leaving any trace of it on blockchain? I still want to visit countries like Malaysia who do not allow use of that. What if somehow they gain access to that blockchain and can trace me to it by associating addresses? Besides. I might smoke too much if I get it like that. Better hold and keep my crypto so it goes x50, then I get 50 x more marijuana direct from the farm.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

It is these illegal things that discredit crypto. I believe that crypto should be used for useful spheres. Roll Eyes

FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Will there be any possible way to buy it here. I don't think it can be possible since all over the world marijuana is not yet accepted. Thoygh there are some coubtriesbwho legalized marijuana as drug maybe it is pissivke to purchase online usibg cyptos but its way too complicated. Well if the tine cone if that is already legal and available in the market fir publuc use and useful cryptos for transactions, why not?

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Majority of the countries declared marijuana as illegal substance therefore crypto currencies should not be used to purchase this illegal item. This is the reason of why some of the nations wont accept Bitcoin because it might use it in illegal activities such this thing in which it might ruin the country and may put the citizens at risk therefore it we want crypto currencies will be use in the whole world we should refrain of involving it to illegal specially on drugs.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Well, you can buy almost anything with cryptocurrencies in the term the seller accepts it. What makes things worse is, many people make a specific shit coins, like you did mention in this thread, why the hell people want to buy cocoa using specific altcoins. Its worthless coins, people better to maximize the currently available cryptocurrency.
gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

The question is not unmerited - already numerous cryptos have sprung oin the scene and they explicitly focus on the Marijuana business. It is a possibility fuse crypto with the gradual legalization which might sweep across some parts of the world... much money to be made for sure.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

I don’t smoke weed and it’s still illegal in my country. I think it should be legalized for medicinal purposes and hospitals should be required to accept cryptocurrencies as payment.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

The reason why i will not buy marijuana with cryptocurrencies, first its prohibited and illegal to our country, second its a wasting of time, third its not good to investment marijuana..

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

Holland have legal marichuana.
Just Holland and several other countries...
It is not enough for real serious launch any marijuana crypto. Marijuana business (if we are speaking about legal market) is strongly regulated and nobody from government will be glad to support new way of paying for this (crypto -> money laundering -> black money).

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

In my country, marijuana is illegal. I would not buy them with crypto, not even with my money. What marijuana is for anyway? Many are using its medical claim when being caught but, illegal is illegal. No matter how good and beneficial your reasons are. There is no way I will buy them in reason nor in any form of exchange.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I will not buy it just because it is a medicinal plant. There are many medicinal plants that is not addictive and can be a good alternative than Marijuana. Besides There are many countries that bans it including in our country where there is no bail if you caught it in your possession.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

I do not use drugs, I think that the brain should be clean. So I can not know about such things. But I do not think that this is a good idea, because because of this kind of action, all crypto-currencies have a bad reputation. Therefore, I am against this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: