Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICOs with best referral (affiliate) programs for token sale: what are they?  (Read 185 times)
chekhbtc (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Hi, I've been trying to earn on participation in referral (affiliate) programs of ICOs. That's when you get a personal referral link, share it on your blogs and social media accounts and then get a commission from those who join the token sale using it.

What are the best ICOs that have the best referral programs like that, currently?

I have recently got involved into the following three ones - all of them were given "POSITIVE" rating from ICORating.com:

I described them and how to join their referral programs in this thread, so you are welcome to learn the details from there.

What are your suggestions, hopefully with some rating and bonus details? What is going on and is really cool and perspective in terms of referral earnings?
blackcrypto55

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

10% is so awesome bonus. Unfortunately, not all ICOs work with referrals, because not only developers benefit from this, but also simple users
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I personally don't like any ICO with referral bonus, this can easily be abuse, to me I believe if a project is sound enough then the project will sell out and no need to be dashing out free tokens, even project with huge bonus I always run away from it unless I participate in the presale
blackcrypto55

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

I personally don't like any ICO with referral bonus, this can easily be abuse, to me I believe if a project is sound enough then the project will sell out and no need to be dashing out free tokens, even project with huge bonus I always run away from it unless I participate in the presale

But marketing is one of the most important components of a successful ICO, right?
roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

But marketing is one of the most important components of a successful ICO, right?

Sure it is and the referral strategy is perfect for projects that don't already have deep pockets to spend 500k on ads to promote the ICO

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

I have to add ParkGene to the list. They are giving 5% for referals.
I think that referals are the cleanest form of advertising and will prevail in the future.
chekhbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I think that referals are the cleanest form of advertising and will prevail in the future.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely analyze this ICO
blackcrypto55

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely analyze this ICO

There are new ICO with a similar referral system?
chekhbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Spam?

Special Selling Offer:

Special sell is Live, with big Bonus.
Buy BCP Now & Get Up to 100% Bonus.
Time & Stock is very Limited.

See the Bonus Structure Here:

Group      Amount            Bonus   

1      10 - 500            20%   

2      501 - 1000            40%   

3      1001 - 2000            60%   

4      2001 - 5000            80%   

5      5001 to More            100%   

roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

Check out LCCX - Paying 10% referral bonus

https://lccx.io

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

I think that a lots of ICOs have a good referral system. For the ICOs who run at the moment are Friendz a good one. Velix ID and Krios will start again with their ICO sale, so their programs are also good.

AnchorEncore

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Check out Ubcoin.io, they are offering 10% referral in ETH.
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

Blok.network, the future of the gig economy, has a lucrative 7% ETH referral bonus. Learn more here https://medium.com/@blok.network/blok-ico-participation-guide-720e53115e40
And join the referral program at https://blok.network/ico
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

GIFcoin has also a 10% referral bonus commission which is paid in ETH, BTC or LTC( depending on the currency used from the new user to purchase the GIFcoin Tokens).
You can check the details here: https://www.gifcoin.io/#referral

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

For me its AITHEON .Great concept with working product and with good referral profit
The company's revolutionary block-chain powered digital ecosystem brings together AI, smart devices and real and virtual robots into a single platform.
craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

I'm personally more into bounties. I like algebraix's so far - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.0
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

While although we did not initially intend to implement a referral program for our ICO, it felt right after seeing who built our community. Most on demand workers do not have spare cash to invest but they do have a voice. So we decided to give them 7% bonuses to allow them to earn and add value to their time. If you want, learn more about our community and project blok.network
freecoin24

Activity: 1493
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

Check out coinmetro.com, they have interesting referral program, they are offering 5% in their tokens.

┈┈┈┈┈ Freecoins24 ┈┈┈┈┈
● High quality and verified crypto airdrops! ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://freecoins24.io/ ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: