Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The important of adding Value to your life  (Read 93 times)
Uko21 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Over the years, I have grown to understand what value means, building value for yourself.
As young people, I just feel you should be more concerned at building value for yourself across board and not looking for who to like, love or check on you, yes you don't need all of that if you understand what  value is.

Truth is when you build yourself VALUE, it's people that would run after you, you won't need to beg people to remember you, when you understand who you are, work hard to become a better person by building more value for yourself, you won't need anyone to remember you but they won't be able to leave you because of the VALUE YOU CARRY.

Please concentrate more on building yourself value than seeking unnecessary attention and friendship, I didn't say don't relate and network, but it should be based on something meaningful.
Let's build a better society...

Thanks.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Over the years, I have grown to understand what value means, building value for yourself.
As young people, I just feel you should be more concerned at building value for yourself across board and not looking for who to like, love or check on you, yes you don't need all of that if you understand what  value is.

Truth is when you build yourself VALUE, it's people that would run after you, you won't need to beg people to remember you, when you understand who you are, work hard to become a better person by building more value for yourself, you won't need anyone to remember you but they won't be able to leave you because of the VALUE YOU CARRY.

Please concentrate more on building yourself value than seeking unnecessary attention and friendship, I didn't say don't relate and network, but it should be based on something meaningful.

Thanks.
On the stage of maturity I value my creativity and flexibility that can help others,though its not a matter of money but by helping hands i trully dedicate myself to help orhers whenever they need me,without expecting in return as long as i'm happy to serve.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Everyone lives his life.Everyone has his own meaning of life.So we have to have respect for everyone.Everyone likes to be respected.We distinguish all people for something.So we have to work a lot on ourselves, it is most important.We have to do everything that suits us.So we will respect our lives more.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Scarlettpope

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Thanks.

Although different society poses different values, there are some common values acceped to all societies. These values include respecting humanity, responsibility to own duties, polite behaviour, truthfulness, justice to all, equality and all types of human rights. Moreover, honesty is vary crucial value in conducting trade while you are anline and offline. I hope all of our partners must practise values to sooth fair deals.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Thanks.
We should have a value and respect,care to our life because  we have only one life to take care,we can not buy life,mobey can't buy life so love your life
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Thanks.
I value my life because  theirs is no other  life waiting as long as you live you should now enjoy life to the fullest
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:37:06 AM

Thanks.
wow, I finally found someone with the same mind. I am still very young and I am focusing on changing myself so that I become more valuable. I do not need love or anything else to distract my goal.
Everyday I read books about life skills and learn more about business skills to improve myself. Your article is really good and I sympathize with you.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Adding value to one’s life would mean adding life. If there’s an additional value, if other organ collapse this value will be of use meaning there would be no operation anymore instead the value will be the exchange of the collapsed organ.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by his duplicity (dishonesty) a person with worth and value is rare now a days very few you would see people live in it, but they are the kind of person you would always wanted to be with, because not only you will admire their simplicity and purity but also you will infected by their character, they will become your inspiration and encouragement that will you will always look up to, hoping that as we continue here in this forum may we spread that kind of inspiration that more than anything our life must be characterized with worth and value

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Yes. The value of one's life depends on the who holds it and to no one else. It doesn't matter what your parents think of you. It doesn't matter what your friends think of. Most of all, it doesn't matter what others you barely know think of you. What matters is what you think of yourself. There comes a point in someone's life where we ask what value i have. From there people will see it too. Never feel that you don't have any value. God saved you, it means you're worth alot

Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

I think it's important to be a loved one, this value
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

The importance of adding value in life makes life worth living, it makes you like a hero to anyone you helped with and hàving values specially godly one, they leave a lasting impact to everyone you touch with, or you meet, ..we can also use what we have gotten or gain from bitcoin to share our blessing.
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Most of us are just concentrated on how we can improve our financial life, spiritual life, love life.....
We do not see that life is more than just pursuing stuff. You get what you deserve and for what you work for.
Remember value comes only if you make other lives also more beautiful. We can not live a happy or fulfilled life
without giving nothing. With just pursuing you just get emptiness.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

Value have it's own value. I mean to say value is important when it is add in our life. When you didnot value yourself no one will do that for you. So first value yourself as it is very important element in life. So I should add value in my life and it is very important of adding. Everyone should do that whether it is important.
charina

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

No one will value more other than yourself alone they said and it is true...you can not give value to others if you yourself you cant give it...give importance to yourself love it pamper it and most especially take care of it...we will only live once so give your best to yourself not to anyone...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: