Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much blood in the streets;The best way forward  (Read 157 times)
onyebuchi81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

If any body ever told me that market capitalisation will move from 0.8 to less than 0.3  trillion dollars in less than a month I would have stake my whole portfolio against a statement like that. But the sad truth is that he would have been right. That not  withstanding Nothing will ever make me liquidate my position in cryptocurrency .so in this mean times in the cryptosphere what is the way forward. Are u doing going to reshuffle ur coins by selling those under performing coin and buy those u have been eyeing for a while or are u going to hodl,hodl, till the rain comes again to wash the blood off the streets as it always does
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

Whose blood is split in the street? I think the way forward is to resit government all over the world for not accepting a good technology like the Blockchain technology. We gave them the power, we can also take away the powers from. Our technology cannot be compromised because of its decentralized nature. They are only bringing us back to where we started but they cannot stop us. Stop panicking because you are not alone in this.

HOMT

Powered by,
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I think these falls will continue but not for a long time, as there will be good news that will cause the growth of coins up, and then we will be able to return their money
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

I have just sat back and watched events unfold, I have not been a seller of anything during this decline rather I have been looking to repurchase some positions I had previously sold and with huge discounts. Patience and not doing anything can sometimes be more profitable than trying to trade your way out of a situation.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Big Manipulators are moving btc and all crypto market down now, IMHO. In spring-2018 all will rise up again

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

I think these falls will continue but not for a long time, as there will be good news that will cause the growth of coins up, and then we will be able to return their money
This incident has been repeatedly, and should BTC holders do not panic and make sales. Asia is becoming a big market, and China is making this rule to stem its competitors.
hopefully only FUD like the previous incident.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
secretgod

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

The technicals and charts don't look so hot. But the fact of the matter is crypto is growing faster than anyone can imagine. There are over a million people on the waitlist (a million!) to start trading on Robinhood. That's just one fact. You definitely don't sell right now. You buy everything, including interesting ICOs. Wink
wodebutterfly

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:53:20 AM

A lot of weak hands are rushing to cash out, do not sell yours if you believe in your project. For me, I will take it opportunity to accumulate more cheap and undervalued coins and hold & wait. Now, people are justing waiting form the signal from the G20 summit which will be held on Mar 19 and 20.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

I think the most correct way is to simply hodl all of our coins and not sell them. We need to watch from the side for what is happening. I think in the spring and summer of 2018 everything will start to grow again.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:22 AM

Whatever coin i am holding now, despite the drop in market cap, i will still continue to hold. I can't sell any of them, instead, i will buy more and wait for the market to get better.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Technically we are now in the stage of processing. This process is not easy but rather can able to open up your wallet and sell everything for worrying too much. After processing it will step to another stage and that will be regaining what loosened. By regaining it it can be done in the way of buy and sell, hold. The bloods in the streets will be cleaned up when the rain falls down.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

If any body ever told me that market capitalisation will move from 0.8 to less than 0.3  trillion dollars in less than a month I would have stake my whole portfolio against a statement like that. But the sad truth is that he would have been right. That not  withstanding Nothing will ever make me liquidate my position in cryptocurrency .so in this mean times in the cryptosphere what is the way forward. Are u doing going to reshuffle ur coins by selling those under performing coin and buy those u have been eyeing for a while or are u going to hodl,hodl, till the rain comes again to wash the blood off the streets as it always does

i don't know exactly how i hold or swing my coin, i see the progress and judge it by the intuition so, there are many factor to validating should hold the coin or cut lose. but if from the first time the project seems have future and as the way the project progressing i hold whatever happen, even buying some more when it dip.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

The market are more bloodier in the past but it always managed to rise up as soon as the bloodbath in the cryptocurrencies is over. In this kind of situation, hodling is still the best way to generate income for long term. Be sure to choose coins that are solid, stable and has shown the ability to bounce back from any market dips. It is also good to shop on some promising coins during red days because they are a lot cheaper then hold them til their price is up.
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

the only option we can do when there's too much blood on our portfolio is to hold them and keep them on our wallets no matter what happens in order to not to lose even a single coin.
Since last year, I never sell any of the altcoins that I get from bounty campaigns because I want to watch them grow and earn higher profits in  the next few months of a year.
we all do believe that the crypto market will soon recover so just relax, have a coffee and savor the fresh air while they're drowning on blood.

Matkurb

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

I think so. The mining is already not profitable for some people. The price will rise soon. This happened before.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

Sometimes no trade is also the best trade. Just wait for the bull market and you can start trading again. The coins which you are holding now could also pump further. To get the maximum benefit with high risk in this type of market is to invest fresh money on altcoins and sell them after some pumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

If any body ever told me that market capitalisation will move from 0.8 to less than 0.3  trillion dollars in less than a month I would have stake my whole portfolio against a statement like that. But the sad truth is that he would have been right. That not  withstanding Nothing will ever make me liquidate my position in cryptocurrency .so in this mean times in the cryptosphere what is the way forward. Are u doing going to reshuffle ur coins by selling those under performing coin and buy those u have been eyeing for a while or are u going to hodl,hodl, till the rain comes again to wash the blood off the streets as it always does

I love blood that is why i am still walking on the street and getting more trouble.
in the middle of war i am still holding a basket and keep on shopping dip tokens.
Seriously we need to be on our calm mind and stay positive. if you are holding a token that is dip now, it is normal as most of the token or should i say "ALL of it"is down. this is the best way to buy more and wait till the red are ready to go as the rocket will be flying soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: