Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China Blocks Foreign Crypto Exchanges  (Read 105 times)
cryptwon (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

China is aiming to block all websites related to cryptocurrency trading an ICOs. Read more here :

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

Well, China has come up with rules to block sites related to bitcoin trading. This is the main factor impacting today's bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices fell below $ 7,000. I think prices will continue to fall. Perhaps in the future, there will be more countries banned bitcoin. I think we should stop and should not invest in bitcoin right now.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

Yes, that news has spread throughout the bitcointalk forums. That really has a huge impact on the crypto market. I am really sad when bitcoin goes down. I have suffered a lot of losses just because the Chinese government has introduced the policy of blocking transactions related to cryptocurrency.
I think we should invest in other altcoins instead of just investing in bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Brian Goldman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

China will add offshore cryptocurrency exchanges and ICO websites to its Great Firewall, the South China Morning Post reported Monday, reported Feb. 5, quoting a publication affiliated with the People’s Bank of China (PBoC).

Regulators in China reportedly voiced dissatisfaction with current measures restricting trading on domestic exchange sites, coming to a decision to block foreign sites as well to counter “financial risks”. Huh Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: