Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frankly saying , The Crash was inevitable and unavoidable !!  (Read 95 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

The Crash was like a dooms day for me. I don't know that affects how many peoples among us , but it was certain thing to happen. This adjustment was needed to gain stability of the market. One of the reason is penny stock coins. Many people among were pumping and dumping those coins , adding they don't have any genuine team behind them. So it was unsustainable for the long term. In my another article i have told we are directly contributing to the dumping process. May be this crash is a genuinely necessary lesson for the individuals who  bought and sold in PANIC.

I'm still hopeful for the future that people invest their money into more real and practical coins. We should do more research before investing any new coins. If we do the same this will happen again. This crypto industry will be around for quite a long time. I rather say long way to go. We can still gain from from our error. Things we should do from now on -

• -  Avoid baseless hype and FUD News
  • -  Keep supporting genuine organizations and support their
  • - Think twice before investing any new penny stock coin
  • -  Start research rethink from the ground.

Hopefully if this happen we could avoid this type of crash. A single MERIT will boost myself to write good content more. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: