Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: will this freefall end?how low will btc go?  (Read 131 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

according to me these 3-4 days has been disastrous for almost each and every crypto holder/investors.
multiple ICO's are getting bankrupted and their planning has gone to a waste,many have paused their ICO which is a wise decision.
do you think this freefall of bitcoin is going to end?
how low will it go and till when?
RNC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

I think that Crypto-Coins have failed to deliver the goods and instead of the coin just being used to buy weed
and sex services it turned into one big arcade game as speculators moved in and miners got greedy and started to
rip people off.

we did not police ourselves but something that does what it says on the box will rise from the ashes but I can see
this one being written to the history books as a bit of a joke and I got out at $18,000 and warned people to use
a stop loss at $11k but few of them wanted to hear it.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

yes, a very good decision, some choose to stop the ICO, because the price is very destroyed, and will disadvantageous investors, but some also choose to run ICO, while waiting for the condition to return to normal.

This freefall is bound to be over, but probably not today. this will spend a long time.

and I predict the bitcoin price will be at the lowest point of $ 1000 in May. and July will be back up and high, but slowly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: