Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would buy $19K Bitcoin?  (Read 114 times)
Jon88 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

If the price of Bitcoin reaches $19,000 again, would you buy it? I think no one would buy at such a high price after this massive dump. With all the FUD and the decrease of media attention we will never see Bitcoin at this level again. The best strategy for now is to buy low and just hold long enough for profit. Long term hodling is history.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

People bought at 19k and higher this time. They'll do it again. (Just like how everyone bought at the previous ATH this time even though there was a big dump last time as well.) When the hype train starts going, people let greed and fantasies of becoming rich overnight cloud all logic and reason... i.e. there's a sucker born ever minute.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

I think no one will dare to buy bitcoin for $ 19k. The present moment bitcoin has made investors lose confidence in it. That made a lot of people nervous, me and my friends have actually suffered a loss when they believed bitcoin too much.
The experience for us is that we should invest in many other altcoins instead of just investing in bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: