Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has a bad day  (Read 1261 times)
cryptobd86 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 10:23:07 AM by cryptobd86
Merited by dipok07 (2)

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.
Hope Bitcoin will return the previous condition.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Maybe at the end of last year there was a change in bitcoin prices that were previously craze, but we can watch with the current prices, the more slowly the price of bitcoin goes down, the problem is that we will wait for the lowest point of bitcoin prices that until now have not shown it , so why everyone can not yet predict that for the coming months ...
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

People have made their own bed, constantly trading and selling off btc squeezing the most fiat profit out of it. This was bound to happen.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Actually what is happening in the crypto market is nice in the long run. Its just that the speculations around the currency have been wide and varied.
When the market stabilises, the prices will be bringing nice profits to the investors.

dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Bitcoin has progressed well throughout the world in a few years. There have been many problems this year in Bitcoin. Of these, China, korea, vietnam, india have been banned. Which is not auspicious for the crypto world. minning cost There are a lot of things in this small bite that can be down. It can be seen that bitcoin will come in normal position.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Bitcoin is always have a bad day.It is because there is sometimes that bitcoin is going to ban the users of them or delaying the money to sell there coins.That is very disappointing to someone who used it.How about if the leader of this kind of crypto currency is going to be fair,especially to those who student that they need extra income for thier financial needs.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

All those people who in bitcoin for more than a year, remind please that previous year bitcoin also started from a drop and it recovered itself only on March. I think we can expect repeating of this event this year as well.
ALFA20

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

I read a lot of article in reddit about bitcoin price history a lot of analyst saying the big drip is the sign for the big prop of the bitcoin/altcoins prices soon.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Bitcoin is a type of currency and virtual transaction system. It is getting popular in the world day by day. But some countries China, Vietnam, prohibit bitcoin. Above all, bitcoin prices have dropped a lot. Hopefully, the price will start to rise again in the month of March.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Actually what is happening in the crypto market is nice in the long run. Its just that the speculations around the currency have been wide and varied.
When the market stabilises, the prices will be bringing nice profits to the investors.

The market now in cryptocurrency was going bloody when you going to look, I think it needs some investor to invest int bitcoin so that's why it will be going to increase the value of the bitcoin. We hope on this year the value of the coins on the market it will be back in a high value. It have some many token holder are waiting foe the prices increase.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

Bitcoin has progressed well throughout the world in a few years. There have been many problems this year in Bitcoin. Of these, China, korea, vietnam, india have been banned. Which is not auspicious for the crypto world. minning cost There are a lot of things in this small bite that can be down. It can be seen that bitcoin will come in normal position.
The bad days of Bitcoin were not just one day, it had a lot of bad days in the past, and indeed there were a lot of bad days in the future but maybe not because Bitcoin has a bright future and it is growing well to meet the market demand, it is possible Bitcoin will increase the price in the future at 20-25k

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

All those people who in bitcoin for more than a year, remind please that previous year bitcoin also started from a drop and it recovered itself only on March. I think we can expect repeating of this event this year as well.

I Agree. I have a cousin who's been with bitcoin for more than 3 years and he is used to  this dropping down of prices especially in bitcoin and ethereum . He said it will also rise up again sooner. Same as what happened also from previous years.
johnrodriguezr

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

First 2 months of 2018 is a bad day for bitcoins, continue going down and no one can predict how long bitcoin price drop. My portfolio looks bad all red sign and all may tokens are dropping down. Hopefully bitcoins arise as soon as possible. 15-16k $ is good enough for me for recovering the price.
FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

I Agree. I have a cousin who's been with bitcoin for more than 3 years and he is used to  this dropping down of prices especially in bitcoin and ethereum . He said it will also rise up again sooner. Same as what happened also from previous years.

I guess he may be right given the span of time he has spent with Bitcoin and pretty much the crypto world... But, I still think there is opportunity to buy much lower than current prices.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

Sad week for bitcoin was, today price have some increase. Hope this tendention will continue

boruto99

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

if we see chart since september 2017. espesially in november and desember bitcoin price experienced a very sharp increase. one of them thanks to the media that praise about bitcoin. i know something wrong about price bitcoin i feel bubble bitcoin. bitcoin will bubble but i dont know how final price before bubble bitcoin end..

i don't care if bitcoin down. i wil buy more as posible i can.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

The momentum of bitcoin is still down.
I believe that the media now publishes articles such as "the bubble explodes", those things just make the situation worse and the price will keep on falling.
The fall of biggest stocks only supports the down-trend, as people run away from all the assets/stocks, and prefer to stay on solid investments/ cash.
I think that once the stock exchange will stop falling we are going to see a price correction.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

bitcoin will return soon and it will back to 8k 1st and then slowly it will move to its previous high price.

buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

I think this time is the worst bit of bitcoin, because the price has been declining, but also there is an analysis of the reasons for the decline, this is the most terrible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: