Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has a bad day  (Read 1261 times)
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

I think bitcoin will return to the previous price because people will find out that the money they spend is running out and they will still choose to buy bitcoin to make money for them so we do not have to worry too much about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Actually what is happening in the crypto market is nice in the long run. Its just that the speculations around the currency have been wide and varied.
When the market stabilises, the prices will be bringing nice profits to the investors.

Right. I am sure, those who managed to invest into Bitcoins and altcoins when the market was down, will be the winners.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

All those people who in bitcoin for more than a year, remind please that previous year bitcoin also started from a drop and it recovered itself only on March. I think we can expect repeating of this event this year as well.

I Agree. I have a cousin who's been with bitcoin for more than 3 years and he is used to  this dropping down of prices especially in bitcoin and ethereum . He said it will also rise up again sooner. Same as what happened also from previous years.

It just like also to my friend it was said to me that if you have some bitcoin and you dont need them must better to stay you bitcoin into your wallet or hold it because it have a time the bitcoin will going increase the value. Actually i have some mistake because i sell my bitcoin early in a low value.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

this is indeed a bad day for btc, if you see the increase chart already seen some points are rarely the value is go down,
maybe in the middle of this year Btc can reach its peak, so save your wallet first, be patient

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Lilaces

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.

People have made their own bed, constantly trading and selling off btc squeezing the most fiat profit out of it. This was bound to happen.
Indeed it is squeezing and it is increasing again, people are spreading the rumors and saying it is bad time for bitcoin but the reality is that bitcoin will increasing with time; we have to trust bitcoin and hold our bitcoin to get more potential with it, I hope this time to get more profit but waiting is the most important thing that we will have to do. I am bitcoin user and I know it will be good day with bitcoin someday.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

It will back again. The price of bitcoin cone in a box that have a different angle. Sometimes the price got the color of peace but sometimes it have a color of blood. But this kind of angle can some up to normal place of bitcoin price. I will back again before later.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Actually what is happening in the crypto market is nice in the long run. Its just that the speculations around the currency have been wide and varied.
When the market stabilises, the prices will be bringing nice profits to the investors.

Right. I am sure, those who managed to invest into Bitcoins and altcoins when the market was down, will be the winners.

Yes, good point. The most will be gained by those who bought as the price fell. Now the need for patience and for sure they will have good profit from this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

First 2 months of 2018 is a bad day for bitcoins, continue going down and no one can predict how long bitcoin price drop. My portfolio looks bad all red sign and all may tokens are dropping down. Hopefully bitcoins arise as soon as possible. 15-16k $ is good enough for me for recovering the price.

Actually in the month of january anf february was started the market become bloody it was too sad look at market for if the market was going be red the numbers, Maybe it will be started to rise again and hopefully in this coming march will the market be a green again.
ARHN2000

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

After a bad day spent in Japan Bitcoin came to abig drop but ı believe will go back up .
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

bitcoin did experience a very heavy drop in the past month, but I'm sure bitcoin will go back up we just wait ahead...
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

After a bad day spent in Japan Bitcoin came to abig drop but ı believe will go back up .

I'm also sure, really sure that bitcoin will return to the top like late last year. Bitcoin should not be alone, we must continue to talk positively to the entire world community.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.

Bitcoin gave us the movement we wanted before, and it reached the highest. Now, its price is going down again and people are afraid that it may go back to its original price. Let us face the reality that not everything on top stays on top. Bitcoin has volatility characteristics, it may rise suddenly and drop unexpectedly. We shoould have conditioned our minds that bitcoins price is not stable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

bitcoin did experience a very heavy drop in the past month, but I'm sure bitcoin will go back up we just wait ahead...
It will take more than 3 years to reach the peak again.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Never mind bad days, focus on good years  Wink

Long term holding is the way to go
drfugazi

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

Wait for the bad day until we reach 5k.
And indeed as stated above, keep an eye on a good year instead of worrying about the days.
You live longer than a day don't you?
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Yup 6th Feb-18 was the day when the price of BTC went down to $6000,anyway its not end,it happened due to some bad news,like regulations,fud,ban news in China,South Korea.I also remember that time when BTC value was $1 and gradually it reached to $800 and then dropped to $200,so its not new in BTC.BTC is very volatile.Early in 2017 BTC price was around $800 but reached to the top level $19783.For last one week its price is stable around $8000-$8500 which is a good sign of recovery.BTC Crash history tells that BTC is more effective after crash,2018 would prove another stellar for BTC.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

There is a lot happening to bitcoin around the world on a daily basis , everyone is trying to get a hold of it and try to exert some pressure or other on the currency to eighter control or try and move it in a particular direction , one thing this has done is increased its volatility , as has been seen in 2018  little by little bitcoins is being integrated and accepted into the financial setup and countries and companies are taking steps albeit small step into integrating it into society, so what we will see overtime is a stabilization of the price, until that time roller coaster.

AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

In fact, there was a case when the profit was very small, but still it was and this is better than nothing at all.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

Actually not only bitcoin has a bad day, we can also include any other Alts who's also experiencing low market value right now. But I believe there is no need to get panic because of what is goin on in the crypto market, evantually it will go up and will recover again. We all know that this is not the first time crypto market crashes down. Let us just believe and continue support the bitcoin, the recovery maybe slow but it will pump again and that's for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Bitcoin will surely get back its momentum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: