Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has a bad day  (Read 1262 times)
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Bitcoin has a bad year.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.

It's really a bad day to btc as of now but I think this bad thing maybe can cause a good thing. One of the good thing that this situation can bring to us is we have the opportunity to buy some or many of it in much lower value and we can have much benefit to this when the market cap will rising up again therefore the value of btc will become much higher so because of that we can gain much more profit in the near future. Always have positive mind therefore it will produce positive things. 
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Bitcoin price certainly has dropped very much below the previous one and we are now just waiting for when there will be growth but it should be already soon.
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

It's really bad not just for BTC but for most cryptos.. Some are currently down by 28% just within the day! These bloody days are surely difficult for hodlers especially those who recently just bought while prices were free-falling.. HODL cash instead of coins for now. We don't know the extent of this bear market.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Bitcoin has some really bad days but I am sure it will recover soon because it has too. It dropped too much to remain this low
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are constantly evolving and are not standing still, and the news is mostly good and it's unclear why bitcoin is falling. Perhaps this is related to the Catholic Easter, people decided to go to Fiat before the holidays.
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

why everyone says bitcoin will get worse .. in the crypto analyst world up and down is a natural thing, now there is ban bitcoin in various countries, this news has deteriorated so bitcoin price down, lack of confidence bitcoin, bitcoin able to change world life for the better , let's help the bitcoin shine again, by investing and trusting the bitcoin
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

I think it's a natural thing that every bitcoin start in the past year, too, you look at the price movements of the last two years, all beginning with a slashed price but it attracts investors to buy in large quantities and keep their prices skyrocketing in the middle and end of the year .
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Bitcoin has progressed well throughout the world in a few years. There have been many problems this year in Bitcoin. Of these, China, korea, vietnam, india have been banned. Which is not auspicious for the crypto world. minning cost There are a lot of things in this small bite that can be down. It can be seen that bitcoin will come in normal position.

Indeed Ma'am/Sir. Bitcoin started from the lowest. Made it's way up in not very straight and not even slightly smooth way. It has been in a lot of ups and downs so what us happening right now to bitcoin for me is completely normal. This should not shake the gut of everyone because this drop could even double it's rate in the near future and come back up even higher.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

I think it's a natural thing that every bitcoin start in the past year, too, you look at the price movements of the last two years, all beginning with a slashed price but it attracts investors to buy in large quantities and keep their prices skyrocketing in the middle and end of the year .

I agree with your opinion, but what I worry about is whether the pattern will be repeated again? What is your strategy if the pattern does not recur, and bitcoin prices continue to decline?
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are constantly evolving and are not standing still, and the news is mostly good and it's unclear why bitcoin is falling. Perhaps this is related to the Catholic Easter, people decided to go to Fiat before the holidays.
Agree mate. I say yes to your opinion that it might be because of the Holy Week celebration as Catholic tradition for Christians why bitcoin has its bad day or dropping rapidly. Hopefully, this April bitcoin will be back on its feet.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Bitcoin has a bad year.

Three months have barely passed, wait for unleast 6 months to say that the year is bad. :|

Yeah, you think that but that's actually true. Every year there's a drop in price and usually somewhere around may is when the price recovers and starts going up slowly.

C'mon people, this is nothing new. It's not like we didn't have drops in price before (for those who are new, we did). So, this is a normal thing, use the price drop.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

I agree with your opinion, but what I worry about is whether the pattern will be repeated again? What is your strategy if the pattern does not recur, and bitcoin prices continue to decline?
if it does not happen again, it is a risk, you should remember when investing first is ready to lose, so there is no choice but to let the risk present, but it should be a lesson so you can set a better strategy so that it does not happen again again
paymentbox

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general has attracted too much attention these day.  It's not unusual that government starts to react to something like this, thus causes a wave of bad news and regulations.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Bitcoin has a bad year.

Three months have barely passed, wait for unleast 6 months to say that the year is bad. :|

Yeah, you think that but that's actually true. Every year there's a drop in price and usually somewhere around may is when the price recovers and starts going up slowly.

C'mon people, this is nothing new. It's not like we didn't have drops in price before (for those who are new, we did). So, this is a normal thing, use the price drop.
That's right, use the best price reductions to get as much profits as prices increase, lest we lose the moment when opportunities are present, cheap bitcoin prices are a rare moment to happen
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Bitcoin has progressed well throughout the world in a few years. There have been many problems this year in Bitcoin. Of these, China, korea, vietnam, india have been banned. Which is not auspicious for the crypto world. minning cost There are a lot of things in this small bite that can be down. It can be seen that bitcoin will come in normal position.

Indeed Ma'am/Sir. Bitcoin started from the lowest. Made it's way up in not very straight and not even slightly smooth way. It has been in a lot of ups and downs so what us happening right now to bitcoin for me is completely normal. This should not shake the gut of everyone because this drop could even double it's rate in the near future and come back up even higher.

I think its more about bitcoin increasing in price last year before and after christmas is so high and now the correction also very deep.
After that, there are many bad news also which make the whole cryptocurrency down and assuming the bad day.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

I think not only Bitcoin has a bad day but all cryptocurrency in the market. I think there is really a domino effect, wherein, once Bitcoin price goes down all coins/token in the market will follow. But I'll still believe that Bitcoin will recover and back the price to $20,000 or more again.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

That is normally that bitcoin have bad day because nothing could rising for ever every markets need to correction wave and price back , also big whales need to come back to this markets buy at bottom and sell at high .
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Big whales that will buy bitcoin again may no longer exist, as well as a new cripto that has lost investors. is it possible that this will continue until cripto dies ...
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.

Yes buddy. This month really bad for bitcoin lovers. All my coins are dropped. But still i have hope on bitcoin. Don't loose your hope. I have read one of the artical, they state like after april month bitcoin price will be skyrocketing. So don't panic and sell your coins. Keep hold it. I am also doing the same.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: