Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has a bad day  (Read 1261 times)
LindaFallar

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:36 AM

I know this question rises because of the status of Bitcoin in its rate. But I believe that Bitcoin doesn't have a bad day. We will just hope that Bitcoin will rise and will continuously increase Bitcoin price.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:48:42 AM

Everyone passes through bad days that doesn't means its bad or inable
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

Corrections is part of the industry, seeing how fast the value rises up last year might be a good timing for those early adopters to cash out their earnings, while those newbies bought their coins when the peak is reaching, they needed to wait till another rise to come, bad days shouldn't be an issue to the people who really believes with the system, investment indeed needs some time to increase its value, better be ready and not to fall into a panic when you
seen some downfall, just keep holding and wait till your target value will be reached.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

As we all know, bitcoin price changes when people sell and buy. Bitcoin has bad days and great days too. Smiley We had bad days so hopefully we will have good day for bitcoin.
Obviously yes, the price is influenced greatly by sellers and buyers on the market who are willing to sell or buy at a certain high or low price. All the same, within the low price era of Bitcoin is another great opportunity to buy more BTC and hodl as the BTC will take a giant leap this year according analysis and predictions of most experts.

Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

Anything can still happen, there's still hope for me It's just a bad day is not a bad life for bitcoin. Just like us, bitcoin will also experience ups and downs. Things like this are normal, because bitcoins are fluctuating already often. Keep believing and believe that prices will rise again. Do not just look at the negatives, think of positive results after this downturn. I'm sure of course bitcoin will increase, apply a positive mindset
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

Bitcoin is gradually rising, the price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has turned blue. The bad days of bitcoin have passed, now is the time of bitcoin recovery, stability and further development in the coming time.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

The bad days pf bitcoin has gone and its finally rising again. Thanks to bitcoin. I am always believing on it. It will never gone. Still bitcoin is number one for me. Just wait for the right time.

malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:04 AM

Bitcoin costs may go down and could simply climb not survive while down but rather without a doubt the bitcoin cost going down will enhance once more. the majority of the cryptographic forms of money have encountered their own particular terrible day and bitcoin likewise experienced it since it has been a long awful day for itself since the cost of bitcoin was exceptionally far to the past costs which is 5 digits and not 4 digits but rather bitcoin is as yet battling and now it is currently attempting to pick up that 5 digits cost once more.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.

Bitcoins are not perfect and besides no one are controlling bitcoins rather than us the users because the value of bitcoins is akways depends on the demands of it into the market. So if they are having a bad day and they are falling into the market and then that is because maybe there are a lot of people sold their bitcoins or cash out their bitcoins in the last few ours so that can affect the bitcoins price so you better have a patience and wait the bitcoins will have a good day soon.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

every business has it bad days, there are days when you don't make profit and there are days when you make little profit and also there are days when you make huge profit so bad days will always be there for us to breakthrough to good days.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

The question arises, however, the golden coin of Bitcoin has passed away because of the big fall in bitcoin in the last few days. The price of this coin was a little lower than $ 11,000, but after a slight improvement in the position, it reached $ 13,000. But, the price was at 20,000. It's not going to go, now it's going to show a lack of buyers. Now, its price has dropped below $ 6000.

Bitcoin prices reach record levels over the past few days. Since then, the price of this currency is 40 percent. At the beginning of this year, the price of this currency was around one thousand dollars. Then we got to see the prices rise. Especially in the last few weeks since November last, jet price has increased in price.

Analysts have already warned people about investing in this currency. Especially due to the price of the last few days, the condition of Bitcoin market has become even more complex.

Meanwhile, Charles Hatter, founder of Cryptocompany's website CryptoPepar, has claimed that after such an unprecedented rise, now a little less is normal because emotional changes have occurred. Moreover, due to the increase in prices, many investors have seen trends in this time, selling bitcoin to make money in the house. And so the price is going to be priced now.
It is not sure that it has a bad day. But we hope its prize in this year is broke down it's old record. The last time in this year it's prize so high. I am waiting for this day.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I think so too. not just bitcoin alone but altcoin also had a bad day. honestly since from January until now I am the result of my investment zero gan. not getting the slightest profit. just gaining experience and insight in bitcoin world .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

I think so too. not just bitcoin alone but altcoin also had a bad day. honestly since from January until now I am the result of my investment zero gan. not getting the slightest profit. just gaining experience and insight in bitcoin world .
If they are having a bad day then you know what to do and that is to get them while they are in the bad day because that is the secret for the investors and traders to experience huge profit because they are buying and getting those cryptocurrencies not only bitcoin but also altcoin while they are in the dump or crashed or in short, bad day.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

I never think that Bitcoin has encountered any really bad days. Even if the Chinese government banned ICOs on September 4th last year, Bitcoin has suffered serious declines, and I don't think it is the worst day for bit. In terms of currency, as long as it is alive, it will continue to advance. The real bad thing may be the day when Bitcoin died. But Bitcoin has only just begun. It will not die.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Bitcoin has progressed well throughout the world in a few years. There have been many problems past year in Bitcoin. Of these, China, korea, vietnam, india have been banned. All those people who in bitcoin for more than a year, remind please that previous year bitcoin also started from a drop and it recovered itself only on March. I think we can expect repeating of this event this year as well.

melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Not just that just does not have bad days of Bitcoin, but the more we use Altcoin have bad days. But I believe we do not have to get panic for this.
Because crypto's market is variable. It will be upgraded and will recover again. We all know it's increasingly a coin. We will all support Bitcoin, be in danger and will have patience to increase prices.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

The situation is changing, the decline has stopped, Bitcoin is starting to rise, the market is recovering, all cryptocurrencies are rising, and investment confidence is rising. This is good news for cryptocurrencies.
The price of Bitcoin in the future will be stable upwards. After experiencing an unprecedented rise, it will fall back. Then rise again.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

now it is obvious that bitcoin is not bad days, but on the contrary very good.they are even good not so much for bitcoin,but for investors

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

During January &February 2018 was bad days of btc.Now is the good day because btc price is increasing and hope that it would give us a good reward.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Actually what is happening in the crypto market is nice in the long run. Its just that the speculations around the currency have been wide and varied.
When the market stabilises, the prices will be bringing nice profits to the investors.

Right. I am sure, those who managed to invest into Bitcoins and altcoins when the market was down, will be the winners.

Yes, good point. The most will be gained by those who bought as the price fell. Now the need for patience and for sure they will have good profit from this.
And the moment when bitcoin’s price decreased can be our opportunity to buy and add our BTC although there are some people disappointed and panicked see the price fall and sell it. If we are good at taking advantage of this moment it could benefit us in the next months if bitcoin’s price rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: