Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME TO FORGET ABOUT HODL  (Read 747 times)
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Yes - good time to buy. In Coinbase up 7% since yesterday - could be we're past the lowest point.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

HODLING is good if you have spare money.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

I was going to cash out my btc before New Year but I didn`t, if I have done that I would definetly now buy more btc as it seems that it is in the dip and will rise again.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

AND START PRACTICING BUYIGN !

I think its better  use both buy more and hold it . Because why did you buy if you didnt hold it.unless you will sell it immediately. I think you must do them same thats all doing.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

I AGREE! I really want to but don't have extra funds yet. This is a once in a year chance to buy Bitcoin and altcoins at their ATL so hope everyone has a chance to buy this time.

That is true,  i also want to enjoy the price of bitcoin now and grab the chance and invest more because bitcoin will surely rise after it touches the lower level.

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

They'll be cheaper tomorrow though.

so you are selling !

To sell is a bit dangerous for the case it suddenly takes off, but one could just hodl and wait for the bottom to buy - I guess we should have at least a double bottom to be able to call a bottom.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

For cases like this it is best to know how to trade. I was gonna save so much money if I had learned to trade earlier...
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

I agree as well, now would be the time for buying btc before it rises again. I hope I had converted my investment into tether, now I would be 50% plus of it.
Yo_Seats

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Maybe wait to see how the US Senate reacts to the testimony given today, and see if the SEC and CFTC start issuing new rules.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

It is actually as predicted that Cryptocurrency have a history of period of the dip. which invariably attracts hodling as well as buying more bitcoins.  The period where bitcoin price value decreases is just for investors to take advantage to buy and hodl,as the  price when it rises, may not be affordable then. When i check the chart I actually see it rising, it will be better to try and buy more bitcoins. After buying, then  Hodl. The time for buying is now.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

It's the right time to buy, now that the American authorities  have stated to not do any harm to cryptocurrencies. Right after the hearing the price started to increase after the huge drop last week. Investors and everyone who missed out will buy now, so buy before the price hits 20K again.
Crypto are getting started to grow right now, maybe we could say FUD's are getting over and absolutely the community will getting glad to see it growing back. Though such movement won't go fast but is just fine at least we've seen it moving uptrend motion.
The storm will pass. For bitcoin veterans, it can be quiet and can control themselves and believe the price will bounce again. While the newbie must be panic, because of the bitcoin market roller coaster. All we have to do is stay calm.
If bitcoin prices reach the bottom, there are two options: first, buy as much as we can, second, cut loss and buy some more then sell when the price has bounced.

Jessietahoang

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

I also think like you.
Bitcoin will drop further before the growth again! Opportunity to buy Bitcoin !!
Small investors will fear, but big traders are still profitable and buy it. And this is the time they are waiting.
However, a positive development has occurred in the past few days is to remove the price difference in the Korean market. Although the decline in demand for these electronic coins may have contributed to it, the Korean government's repression of profit-taking investors has played a weak role. It's the price that drives the price difference.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

There's so many users here are feel panic and so scared by now because they are newbie in crypto,i think also that's want of investor because users sell their coins in low price then investor sell it in high so i say the earnings will go to investor and the users will only achieve nothing.If your newbie in crypto with no knowledge of investing here of course you will feel bad by now then you will sell your coins because you will think all of your coins will be gone but if you are veterans here you know that the key is just holding to earn.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Undoubtedly this seems to be the ideal time to buy, because everything seems to have been in favor of those who were interested in entering the bitcoin market but the high price it reached, take them away from that possibility. After a readjustment in the price that has led it to lose 70% of its value, I think that the pretexts have been finished for those who were excused in the high price of bitcoin to enter the market. The slogan is "now or never"!
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

yes, is a really good time to buy, those that can do it will make profit very fast.
sad for me i dont have so much fiat money.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

Yes,it is the right time to buy more bitcoin and Not time to worried. Buy more,gain more,profit more if you believe it will happen without doubt. If there is low,there is high,if there is down,ofcourse there is up. Bitcoin price now is in dip but maybe later or sooner it will climb up again.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

nan panic sell all the way  Tongue

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

You are absolutely telling the right thing but it's time for both. It's time to buy as well as HODL. The market right now is bleeding so much and all the cryptos are so cheap that one cannot resist but buy more and more of them and keep on HODLING.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

Buy and HODL that's the term in Cryptonation. If you willing to put alot of money here then buyyy. The price is very cheap we could see a bounce back, buy now before it's too late. Panic seller will sell their coins easily.
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

dumb people sell
smart people buy

choose your side !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: