Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 550.000.000.000 or 550 billion, or over half a trillion, gone in three (3) weeks  (Read 158 times)
Nebell (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

If this doesn't scream market manipulation, I don't know what it is.
There are some really large whales with 1bil+ in cash teamed up to manipulate crypto.

Call it Illuminati, Stone Masons, etc, that I don't believe in, but what I do believe in is that big HUGE whales are teamed up and have a very close communication.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Why believe in mythical "whales" controling the price.  Just accept its the supposed wisdom of the crowd. You believe in that on the way up right?
tuskacz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

I am happy about this. Idiots who held lost  Grin and those who know what was Satoshi idea - sold. Bitcoin was not created for holding but for exchanging. Holders destroy bitcoin idea and I do not regret them going down as soon as possible.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

There are some really large whales with 1bil+ in cash teamed up to manipulate crypto.

Call it Illuminati, Stone Masons, etc, that I don't believe in, but what I do believe in is that big HUGE whales are teamed up and have a very close communication.
We can not do anything about the "whales" out there. We are just shrimps in this great sea. We must follow what the whale did. We can not fight them because they simply have a lot of money and they are billionaires.
The crypto market is in their hands and we should be wise and take advantage of our knowledge to invest in altcoin. That's my advice for you and hopefully you will not think about that injustice.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

That's a worrying news. I too have noticed the decrease in market cap and it seems like big players are pulling out the funds or investing in other assets. But I don't really believe in the whales here. While it's not impossible, but hard to execute because a lot of other factors can play a big role in it. But I really don't understand the background logic of manipulating the price for worse. If I am a whale in bitcoin market and have a large holding with me, I would definitely want the price to go up and I will help the bitcoin price in upward direction if I can. What profit I will get for decreasing price? Price decrease means, my holding value is also going down. Why would I want that to happen? That's where I am struggling to understand the logic.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

I highly doubt these fluctuations in price are due to the collaboration of super whales, $550 billion.... $550 BILLION. Do you know how many whales would need to be collaboration to crash the market by that amount? There are very few known people with over $1 billion in bitcoin, there are none known with over $10 billion. A dip like the one we saw was simply due to panic selling, the recent weak hands that bought in around October/November last year saw a dip, FUD was spread and they sold and actualized their losses.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

I highly doubt these fluctuations in price are due to the collaboration of super whales, $550 billion.... $550 BILLION. Do you know how many whales would need to be collaboration to crash the market by that amount? There are very few known people with over $1 billion in bitcoin, there are none known with over $10 billion. A dip like the one we saw was simply due to panic selling, the recent weak hands that bought in around October/November last year saw a dip, FUD was spread and they sold and actualized their losses.

sanity prevailed as people realized this would never work
Qpeeps

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

You are forgetting to mention that this half a trillion which has suddenly disappeared had just appeared from nowhere a few weeks earlier. Probably, it was never really there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: