Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage Multiple Bounty Campaigns  (Read 90 times)
parekoy (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

Hello Guys,

Let's face it and be honest, most of us have multiple forum accounts at least 2 or three.
But I just want to know how you manage all the Bounty Campaigns you are joining?
Are you taking notes or just saving the bookmarks?

Thanks for your answers and recommendations...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

You can do a good job because there is a link to your signature activity on your account, so you do not need to bookmark it. Of course, for convenience, we'll bookmark your signature activity.
parekoy (OP)

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

You can do a good job because there is a link to your signature activity on your account, so you do not need to bookmark it. Of course, for convenience, we'll bookmark your signature activity.

As of now, bookmarking the links of my accounts and my participated bounty campaigns is for me the better solution than just writing them down on spreadsheets like google sheets or microsoft excel.
I just want to find out what are better solutions that are better than bookmarks.
I am thinking about putting all together into calendar but I just don't know what to do.

arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Hello Guys,

Let's face it and be honest, most of us have multiple forum accounts at least 2 or three.
But I just want to know how you manage all the Bounty Campaigns you are joining?

if I record all the bounty I follow, be it the bookmarks or the notepad smartphone, and I make my task list, so when the task I have done I will mencontrengkan to indicate that the task was completed, it is not easy to manage multiple accounts, but we should be able

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Hello Guys,

For me i manager 1 signature campaign and lot of twitter campaign im creating a schedule everyday to finish my weekly work and to manage it properly.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

If you participate in bounty campaigns, you need to document your daily activities. Examples include link to post, link twitter, facebook link, reporting date, etc.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

To be honest with you, it not a tough job managing so many bounty campaigns at once. I have tried it, but found it so difficult. Notwithstanding, i think the best way to go about it apart from taking note is by keeping the bookmarks. Taking notes will guide you as to know the list of things you have to do on daily basis, while your bookmarks will give you a direct link to the bounty campaign thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: