Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy  (Read 587 times)
Agobot (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Most people buy high, HODL, then sell low.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is we should know about what exactly bitcoin and it’s current market . We have to analyse bitcoin invest , if market is good then on spot we can invest in bitcoin . So totally if we have good knowledge of bitcoin , then we can invest in anytime .

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Right time to buy is usually when everyone sell. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose, so you won't be tempted to panic sell if bitcoin price goes down like these days.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Agobot (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

That's the advice i followed last week - i bought a bitcoin at $9900 because everyone was selling and it was 'cheap'. I am wondering if should sell now or wait to sell it lower in a few days.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoins. Because the price is cheap and we can afford it. I'm sure that the 1 BTC previously 20,000 $ is now available for 3 BTC! So really our big profit here once again increased the price of bitcoins. The speculation this year of experts will take $ 60k price of bitcoin.

Cryptowod

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

That's the advice i followed last week - i bought a bitcoin at $9900 because everyone was selling and it was 'cheap'. I am wondering if should sell now or wait to sell it lower in a few days.

I would wait if I was you. Hopefully you havnt invested more money than you have. If thats the case youre not in need of the money right now.. I predict the price to go as low to 5.6k ish from my TA.

Good luck man.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Right time to buy is usually when everyone sell. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose, so you won't be tempted to panic sell if bitcoin price goes down like these days.
agree with you that this does not need to be panic and what we already have is tough and if it has a cash supply then this is the best opportunity to buy and we multiply our coins so we can keep it well and someday if bitcoin goes up then our chance sell and earn a satisfactory profit Wink
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

For me, the perfect time is now. It is because Bitcoin experiences downfall in the last few weeks. It is better to buy when it is still cheap so that when it goes up, your money goes with it also.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

The exact time is where the bitcoin price has found its lowest point, so we can expect the next price for the bitcoin price itself, without hearing the word people we can see the future price of the market price ...
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Yes, it's obviously true. Most of bitcoin users at this time are all selling with a low price while buying with a higher price. It's maybe because of, they are afraid of what's happening on bitcoins market value. Because of this continuously dumping price of bitcoin, many bitcoin holders are just selling their bitcoins even in a low price, that may can caused to them of losing more money because of this very cheap price of bitcoin.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

The right time to buy is when you have settled your emergency funds. This is for the unlikely happening that if you bought a certain coin, it will be regretful. Do not risk everything you have just to eagerly earn profit because many things can occur after buying.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Trading strategies are very different from one another. Some work better in a fast-paced environment with high volume and high volatility. Some are better suited for quieter market environments with less volatility and less volume. Depending on which strategy you use, you should trade it during the market times that are best for it.
Depending where you live, executing that kind of strategy in the perfect market environment might require you to get up in the middle of the night. The better results will be worth the effort.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

For me its the rite time to buy btc as its long time that the price has come such low. I would start buying at different prices and start selling once my minimum target is achieved . I m still confident that good traders are already making money by taking short term positions.I am happy that the selling pressure is such high and is trying to give opportunity to all to enter the market again.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Then it will be a losses. Just buy low, hodl and sell high it should be like that. The problem is when people bought bitcoin then when price suddenly fall down just like now, they sell it eventhough they know  they will only incur losses.Because they are in panick . They should wait for the price to pump.again ang sell. Thia is cryptocurrency you need to take risk and of course you need to know how the prices  work before making a move.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

the right time is basically now just before the chinese new year .It on the 16 so i think the bitcoin low will be on the 12-13  and rebounce in price on the 26-27 of this  month

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Agobot (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

But if no one could predict that we'd hit $6000 in a few days, that means everyone's predictions are probably worthless, right? Even today
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

We already knew that cyrpto investment are in high risk than of real stocks investment, but it won't stop people from investing because they already know that this is could be their chance to earned money in fastest way.
I believe that those people can afford to loss their money are now started to buy coins since it's price now are in huge dip which is considered to be the right time to buy. I know exactly that they are waiting for these, and there is no time to waste and just grab the opportunity.
ivanandena24

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 12:56:26 PM by ivanandena24

For me the best time to buy is when you still have the chance or capability to buy btc because no one honestly knows what will happen. The price may drop lower than how much you buy your coins but you have to be patient because bitcoin is a form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme and that's why you are investing because you have to wait for the right time to earn.
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Timing the market never, ever works, so just buy when you can afford it, note everything down and check back the next time you can buy. If you're able to buy in increments without any fees eating up your profits it's a good idea to try and DCA (dollar cost average) by buying some here, some there, so that over the course of a year you low and high buys will kinda even out.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

When is the right time to buy
It is clear at this time is the time when we to buy because the price is now very cheap with the previous price. Actually this is the time waiting by people who do not have bitcoin.

If this is the case, I think it's an impatient person who might be afraid of what's going on in the crypto market, so they sell their bitcoin for a cheap price (panic sell), which might cause them to lose more money because of the bitcoin price very cheap as it is today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: