Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13255 times)
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 12:50:25 PM by ThunderCatSteve

I think that wherever it is, it is, and we will surely feel it Smiley and push off and fly to the moon. People will again want to catch a HYIP after what it was last year, I'm sure

organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

It will still godown judging from the way the market moves in the past. The fact is that there has already been a bull market so far this year so now everyone should be preparing themselves to go into the bear market. The prices are not done dropping, there is still more red coming, now is the time to decide to stay or to leave.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

We have 6 more months until we see the next bull run if you ask me. That is when the final deadlines for the ETF decisions will be and I think they will push it back as much as possible until then.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I think they cannot make it through this year or before the year ends just what almost all the people are thinking especially in bitcoins they are saying that they will beat the latest record before that year ends and be on the moon again but it seems like they are having a problem so I am not specting for the bitcoins to rise up and so as the altcoins they will be a stable right now wuth a little bit of rise.
Wotoby

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Current altcoin prices are indeed red and continue to decline in price, which obviously we do not know for sure when and when they will rise again. there may be several factors underlying the decline in altcoins, perhaps from investors who no longer trust or from the company that is experiencing problems. and I can only hope the market will rise soon
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Hi everyone ,

I think they cannot make it through this year or before the year ends just what almost all the people are thinking especially in bitcoins they are saying that they will beat the latest record before that year ends and be on the moon again but it seems like they are having a problem so I am not specting for the bitcoins to rise up and so as the altcoins they will be a stable right now wuth a little bit of rise.
Everything regarding the price is unpredictable, except you are whales that can control the price but also it depends on the situation that can help the price grows or drops. many circumstances that can lead to price movement, And now for me is waiting for the green boom time.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

the red market remains very long and I think it will continue for a while, but about the green one should count on the next year
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

Nobody really can tell on when will the green light be back. Nobody can predict what is the future of crypto, but one thing is for sure, it will be back soonest. The market is slowly recovering and we can feel the slow but sure growth of the crypto.

I only partially agree with your opinion. Really nobody knows when will be a green trend  or will be at all? I do not agree that the market is slowly recovering

jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Hi, everybody. I think that the market will begin to stabilise after the end of September. We will learn the news about the cryptocurrency and from there some shift will begin, we hope that everything will be for the better and we will see the growth of the market.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

I can't say for sure when the market is most likely to recover and get back on green, but one thing I know is that the time will definitely come, and we all just need to be patient and hold on for that to happen. Dumping the coins as a result of panic and fear is in no way going to help, instead it is causing a further dip in the market.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

No one can actually predict correctly when the deep green will return, but for a day  trader it comes every now and then, market has been in green for few days now and most traders are cashing out real big

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Hi everyone ,

if this market is a cyclic one then we can see a green market already very and very soon, i hope it will be,really, coz i'm already tired of this market and most of people are too.
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I think the correction will soon end. Most people are scared and it's good for me. People need to learn to buy their own Cheesy Panic. We'll probably drop to $ 5,000 and then we'll probably go up again.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

I think the correction will soon end. Most people are scared and it's good for me. People need to learn to buy their own Cheesy Panic. We'll probably drop to $ 5,000 and then we'll probably go up again.
I, too, still believe that we are facing a drop to 5000 before us and only then the market will really be able to start growing .. so I'm still waiting and afraid of another fall.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

I believe that there is every reason to assert - the market recovery to green status can be expected from the end of this year. As the market recovers, there will be an increase in the total number of investments. Personally, I do not plan to leave my favorite coins, I'm patient and I'm waiting for the situation to recover in the market.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Let's be more patience mate, just wait for strong movements in Q1 '19. I don't believe that today it's possible. Diligent FUD all this time can't be simple. It has the goal. And I think that organizers want to push so many as can from holders. Today I see how VC fund becomes leaders in the ICO investments. And after they resell tokens to other investors with extra charge. Simple as that. That's what awaits us!
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

I hope for growth and recovery of the market - from the very beginning of this year, but the situation has not improved. But, nevertheless, I am positively positive, and I will not sell my coins, because I am confident in the future of the Crypto-currency and that the market will sooner or later grow.

smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Hi everyone ,

I believe that within a year we will be able to notice the first signs and prerequisites for the restoration of the crypto market. Just need to be patient, now there is absolutely no reason to panic. I have already analyzed the forecasts of experts and users of the forum, which I trust - they all agree in this opinion.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Hi everyone ,

Recently, the market is still developing. Yes, periodic corrections and falls are possible in absolutely any market. But in the case of crypto, I am absolutely sure of the further recovery, you just need to be patient and wait. There are quite a few prerequisites for recovery, so that many investors will return.
Safah

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

do not be pessimistic about the current conditions. still assume that the market will come back green don't know when it's time. We just need to wait patiently and keep the coins that we have in the hope that it will return as late as 2017.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: