Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13252 times)
01BTC (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Oh my God, I hope soon, I really don't want to see that bitcoin drops to 1000EUR, it was 4799EUR this morning, dunno what will mean this for altcoins, but the price will go down eventually, now it's going down in FIAT, later will go down in price against bitcoin if not now, then later when bitcoin moons, alts become even cheaper, after that altcoins are raising, some maybe with bitcoin others later, etc...

I hope till 15. 2. or  at end of this month we should see green, in next month maybe a rapid growth but you are asking of us is only speculations...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Let's assume that the market will fully recover two weeks from now, so take all the funds you have and buy some promising coins as long as it is not too late. The market gave us a lot of opportunity at this moment, so better not to waste this chance. Goodluck!  Wink

01BTC (OP)

Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

Hi everyone ,

Let's assume that the market will fully recover two weeks from now, so take all the funds you have and buy some promising coins as long as it is not too late. The market gave us a lot of opportunity at this moment, so better not to waste this chance. Goodluck!  Wink

Yea i know it might be a big opportunity now, but the ones invested in december or january have nothing else to invest, I know guys that have portfolios of 50k USD and had Ripple at 2.50$ ... other with over 25k USD with TRX bought on 0.16 $ ... it's a desaster for them bcs they also don't have other options then to wait or sell in such a LOSS .....

hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

I think the market will resume in March,after the Chinese New Year, bitcoin prices will rise. Actually, we do not have to panic, the same is true in the U.S. and China stock markets. Now is a good time to buy, keep calm and HODL.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

Hi everyone ,

The minimum it can go is 3-4K USD and not below that for sure. We have seen the bitcoin starting from the few cents and it ended up ATH of 20K in the year end 2017. So im pretty sure that bitcoin will handle this situation pretty smoothly if given time for it to recover. Also, after reading all over the forum one thing is clear that this is just the effect of Wall Street fall and it Amy not seem related to the crypto world at all but there is always some connection between the two of them. So considering those temporary events we can say that bitcoin is going to be down only for few days or couple of weeks and then it will start to climb back agin. Its not FUD, no trouble or bans, nothing. Its just the Wall Street crisis, im sure about that one.
otunayode

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

There are many speculations about market recovery. Everyone has their strong predictions. I think the best way to predict recovery of the cryptocurrency market is to look at the history of cryptocurrency market, the Bull and the Bear and the triggers for recovery!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Hi everyone ,

I really hate seeing the low price of bitcoin it make me feel so crazy, almost all of the assets were in red. I guess the turning point of this red blood will turn into green after this February, for sure the month of march will be the month for all the crypto to recover.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

I think from the end of March the prices will rise again. Unfortunately, we will probably only see red figures before.
But in my opinion that is irrelevant, as long as the prices rise again at some point.
That prices have dropped so much now is probably because they have risen enormously in the last year. There is a kind of correction.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

The growth of the market was too extreme from May on wards,

When I bought my first coins it was around $1000 earlier in 2017, I bought a load of Alt coins for cents (Bitquence ICO for example) that shot up to $10 at their highs.

This growth was totally unsustainable as a whole, the market will probably hit November levels again, so around the 150-200bn market cap, before continuing at a more steady growth rate.

The main thing is to take some profits whenever you are up, then when it all crashes, sure it hurts, but at least you have taken out some profits beforehand.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Hi everyone ,

The exact answer for this is,when people stop selling their cryotocurrency then the price will turn into green,but no one knows when it will happen and I am also hoping it will happen soon,but it looks like the price keeps falling and may have chance to go to the bottom.What we can do now is just hold our coins and wait fir the bump to happen if holds it the price will surely recover.
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Hi everyone ,

Only people who knows that are the big players,im not talking about the whales,im talking the financial institutions CME and Wallstreet because they are the one to blame with FUD spreading,they want to have a perfect entry thats why some FUDs spread a week before,the people panic and most investors get out from the bitcon's market that resulted to bitcoin's dumping.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Hi everyone ,

as I saw earlier , bitcoin price will go negative for the whole year if it is true here is the link : https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd , but hoping it will never happen , as data shows that it will recover by 2019 but it is all prediction .
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I think from the end of March the prices will rise again. Unfortunately, we will probably only see red figures before.
But in my opinion that is irrelevant, as long as the prices rise again at some point.
That prices have dropped so much now is probably because they have risen enormously in the last year. There is a kind of correction.

A big correction, from 20k down to 6k now.
Somehow I'm glad I don't take part in trading since December because a lack of capital to begin with. I don't think i can handle the panic if I see all of my portfolio losing its value down to minus 80%, even though it may go green again.
I hope in March we can see more green candles too.

as I saw earlier , bitcoin price will go negative for the whole year if it is true here is the link : https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd , but hoping it will never happen , as data shows that it will recover by 2019 but it is all prediction .

How can they predict such prices?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
retampan

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

For now, I can only say that bitcoin is just going to pump a little and dump more until the end of February or middle of March, based on the 6h charts of BTC/USDT pair.
However, there are so many chances to recover by looking into the bitcoin price today was on the lowest price, I think this is the only way to recover its price:
It will recover once no one manipulating the market by spreading bad news or governments ban against bitcoin, aka FUD.
It will recover once all people from all the world bought bitcoins as much as they can, most people said that they will buy bitcoin in $4000, some of them were $2500-3000.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

I want it to turn green like everyone but now it is very hard to predict whether it will fall more or recover. I think we should not sell our coins even it falls more.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

Hi everyone ,

I think there'll be more weeks of red marks on the cryptomarket in order for cryptos to start recovering from the continuous backdrops. For now, invest to cryptos which are potent to recover with this downfall in order to take advantage of the dump and to earn huge profit once its market price starts to increase. So just invest and hold in a line with patience.
JioMoney

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

I think it will revert from 6000$  if further down than from 4000$

jazzzbe

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I think it depends on 2 factors: Chinese New Year and USA Stock Exchange crisis. My forecast - the end of February.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

It gotta be in the nearest time, too much time has passed after the beginning of the dip. The market will surelly recovered in next couple of weeks.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: