Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BITCOIN price is too high. If it goes down, ill buy it"  (Read 376 times)
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

Yet another crap thread, well of course we will buy the BTC, and also some ALTcoins too, and they are in the bucket right now.....

"of course"

its not "of course"... otherwise people would be buying.. and they are selling

True. Some are selling because of the fear that they would loss everything they've invested. And some are buying and taking the opportunity to buy. The market is balanced when there is buy and sell. It differs on the volume or how much they are buying or selling. Sp it still depends on how you'll deal with it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Yet another crap thread, well of course we will buy the BTC, and also some ALTcoins too, and they are in the bucket right now.....

"of course"

its not "of course"... otherwise people would be buying.. and they are selling

True. Some are selling because of the fear that they would loss everything they've invested. And some are buying and taking the opportunity to buy. The market is balanced when there is buy and sell. It differs on the volume or how much they are buying or selling. Sp it still depends on how you'll deal with it.
hen this is really how people move inside cryptomarket, some people are confident enough that no matter how hard their hodl alts/bitcoin would fall, there would always a time of coming back so they just leave it safe inside their wallet and wait for moon and others are entering this opportunity with a mindset of just getting profit always and not ready for loss so they don't have the guts to take risk and chose to have a little loss and sell instead of losing all. Due to votality in crypto, for every person who make profit is a loss for other.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hero44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because from the chart on coinmarket cap it's known that bitcoin is between $6000 and $7000 which is for me low. So buy as much as your money can buy and reap the benefits in some months time.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

I always monitor bitcoin prices if the price drops for me is great for bitcoin investments. Due to the year-to-year look the bitcoin prices are good. so we get a faster profit.
Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

True enough for an investors eye if the price is low then thats the right time to buy and just wait for the time it rise its price again, come to think of it, with a small capitalization to buy and add some patience and wait for your investment to grow. It could earn double or even triple soon. Nobody knows the exact timing but taking the risk is much better than not making any moves at all.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

Price of the bitcoin now is decreasing and I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and for sure you will earna lot of profit in the future.  Because I believe the price will increase more after few weeks so we need to be patience to see the price increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

perfect price i think , xD just last year bitcoin drop like 50% and go up like 200-300% and always do same thing year by year
learn from history
This time, I think there is no better time to invest in bitcoin other than this. Because the prices are comparatively very low rather it would be right to say that the time for the prices to be low are over now and now they are showing some increase. It is great opportunity to invest now because if you won’t you are going to regret after that. Looking at the last year’s prices, when the prices showed an increase, it was an increase of more than 200%, and I believe that bitcoin, this time, when rise will be breaking its previous record.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

I think it's a good time to buy bitcoins. Bitcoin has dropped from $20, 000 to $8, 000. It has stopped falling and will soon return to normal, and we will now be able to buy bitcoins in the future.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

perfect price i think , xD just last year bitcoin drop like 50% and go up like 200-300% and always do same thing year by year
learn from history
Yeah this is perfect price to get into bitcoin more wait for fall is not good thing because who know what will be situation in next hour and most probably the thing is bitcoin is unpredictable and avail the chances on time otherwise you will stay waiting and this time is blessing for all of us so that we can invest as much as we can and there are many people who invested into bitcoin now and this shows that prices will rise soon and the time of wait will be over just hold you coins for couple of weeks, it will pay off your patience.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

The KS monitor has an insurance pillow that guarantees a 10% return and at least
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

For those who bought at 7k and 8k they have good story to say about their investment because bitcoin is raising back,it is only the strong hands that always benefit in bitcoin investment as for the weak hands they always run at lost.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

For those who bought at 7k and 8k they have good story to say about their investment because bitcoin is raising back,it is only the strong hands that always benefit in bitcoin investment as for the weak hands they always run at lost.

Time to cut and run again.  Price going down.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

Time to cut and run again.  Price going down.
Definitely when its price goes down I will buy it because I know the value of bitcoin and I will sell it when its price is high I know how to gain profit. Now a days its price is low so I can invest in bitcoin.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

soon may buy bitcoin and save it to get profit up to 100%. even more. this is an opportunity to be exploited. the decline in bitcoin prices will not make me panic

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

Price of the bitcoin now is decreasing and I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and for sure you will earna lot of profit in the future. 
Wait until it goes back to $5K.  Gonna be $5K by June

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

Well yes because in bitcoin its a good investment. And im anticipating if the price willgo down bec its a chance to earn more
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Yes, I managed to buy some bitcoin when the price goes to the $7000 level. IMO, it is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price dip. If you have done well research, then there is no need to worry when price is high or low.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I always monitor bitcoin prices if the price drops for me is great for bitcoin investments. Due to the year-to-year look the bitcoin prices are good. so we get a faster profit.

with a drop in the price or the value of the bitcoin I will not stop to buy this currency, as I am sure on this project. Waiting for the price to fall a bit more then surely I will continue to buy because prices like this can not be or difficult to predict
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

I really consider current price when it comes to the long-term investment, as we all know that Bitcoin experienced the massive rally in the price recently and now the correction is going on so these things will keep taking place in the future too so it is subject matter of traders who prefer to trade in the short term. I believe that reading is not my cup of tea so that I go with long-term investing and it really doesn't affect my decision of making long-term investments with Bitcoin.

If you are talking through a layman's perspective then I think we should build more awareness that if someone is willing to buy Bitcoin then it is not necessary to buy a whole coin, he can definitely buy Bitcoin worth the amount he wishes.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

People do the same mistake all the time. They won't take the opportunity and buy Bitcoin before it gets more expensive. A lot of my friends did the same thing and they regret it. It's never too late to buy Bitcoin. I understand that buying at all time high isn't wise choice. You should do some research what is happening before buying more. There are a lot of reason why Bitcoin price could increase rapidly in the future. That's why I buy before it starts to increase again.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: