Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year Is Late This Year  (Read 143 times)
spngebob (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

To much crazy things are going on here, who ever is new to crypto and come to this forum and bitcoin discussion hardly will come back ever again and even consider to buy bitcoin and join community.

I am getting headache of this section, maybe i should rest my brain and read about merit instead of bitcoin for a while, i don't know. But before I go to merit section I just want share something with you all panic sellers, FUDers, will bitcoin reach $50K speculators, HODLers, everyone who loves crypto and whoever is following fake news and something what has never been mentioned(obviously for a reason), or at least I haven't read it here.

Chinese New Year:

Chinese New Year 2018 will fall on Friday, February 16th, 2018, and celebrations will continue from New Year's Eve for 16 days in total. As a public holiday, Chinese people will get 7 days off from work from February 15 – 21 in 2018.

Wink
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Wow just wow they have a 7 days off to work, that might be also the reason why the bitcoin is dropping they are selling their bitcoin to celebrate the Chinese new year.

When the celebration is done we could see some pump in march 2nd week but that's only a speculation.

P.S @O.P Don't bother to read about merit it is what it is.
spngebob (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

Wow just wow they have a 7 days off to work
Yeah, crazy. 7 days off. I have to beg for 1 day off  Roll Eyes
that might be also the reason why the bitcoin is dropping they are selling their bitcoin to celebrate the Chinese new year.
No but it is one of many reasons why bitcoin dropped.
Good manipulator know when to launch bad fake news and cause panic when bitcoin is decreasing its value. Panic hands see crash and they are selling - as I said because they see crash.
When the celebration is done we could see some pump in march 2nd week but that's only a speculation.
Bitcoin is already recovering  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: