Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Governmnet infererence = Anonymous coins! new chance!!  (Read 85 times)
snowboard (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Guys,

What is the real reason for cryptocurrency ? independency, staying anonymous, private, no interference, no tax.. ? = anonymous coins!
With REAL anonymous coins, the government cannot track or trace ANY transaction you make, i think tihs will boom in 2018 after people realize that crypto wasnt about creating another valuta, it was mean to create a payement option, totally indepent without any regulations of any government...

Whats your opinion. (i'm not asking for any emotional opinion from people who lost a lot of money because i lost alot too..
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

I am very supportive when there is new technology from anonymous coins, but not everyone supports anonymous coins. A country certainly does not support anonymous coins, because transactions can not be traced and they are prone to crime. Frankly if token is used for privacy and investment, it's okay and everyone would like and support.

By 2018 it's time for crypto to act in the real world, crypto must have a role that can be useful and solve problems in the real world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: