Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin? Nothing!  (Read 261 times)
cryptokwuk (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

First Bitcoin was the economic and monetary revolution of money.
A digital p2p cash.

And then when people figured out it didn't work as such, having ridiculous fees and transaction times. It was decided to not call it that any longer but to call it instead:
A digital store of value.

And then this 'store' of value lost almost 80% of its value in a matter of weeks and days.

What is left now? Nothing.

A useless system that only functions as pump and dump, to scam people into, to trick them into buying something with no real world value.

Bitcoin set out as an amazing project but it got hijacked by greed and turned into a for profit scam.

I'm really glad governments globally are preparing to completely outlaw this kind of crime.

Bitcoin has been the biggest scam we've seen in modern times.

We want this open free world Satoshi envisioned? Get out of this scam and invest in the real world, don't let criminals take over our society!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnTask

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

kwukduck? Is that you?
PortoDark

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Now it will rise. Kwuckduck posts are always a sign of bull market.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Only time will tell what the truth is. 
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

kwukduck? Is that you?

It's a cheap kwukduck imposter. I only want the real kwukduck, not a noob thinking to be cool using his wording.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Why bother to register on Bitcointalk and tell us it's a crap investment ?

Ahhh butthurt and jealous Tongue

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Only time will tell what the truth is. 
That is what I think too! "Time will tell what the truth is " either the bearish market is over and we are about to see a positive outlooks. We have been making different predictions about the pricing and many of us have forgotten that the idea behind bitcoin is not about pricing but a system that will help in resolving some financial problems we are having. Bitcoin is going to move upward very soon and what we might need to do now is to stop selling and start buying.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

WOW

BTC up > Oh my god, BTC is life, I love BTC, I'll hold my entire life, look I'm cool

BTC down > BTC stinks, BTC is nothing, BTC is scam

Common guys

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

Price decreased around 70% since its all time high in december and this makes you think Bitcoin is nothing?

Price of Apple,Microsoft,IBM,Google decreased more than that in beginning of 2000s, this makes you think these companies are nothing?

Gold was used as a payment method in early ages of human history, now nobody uses gold as a payment method, instead they use as a store of value safe heaven. gold decreased 45%since it all time high in 2011. does this make gold nothing?

I like people like you, this makes me buying more bitcoin since there are more people like you not buying and making bitcoin expensive now. I can sell you at higher prices in the future.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Even if all the things you are saying were true, governments don't have the right to criminalize Bitcoin and its investors. If you don't like Bitcoin, good for you, you just don't need to use it and if you think you should speak against the digital currency to alert people about Bitcoin's risks, go ahead! Do your best to not let people invest in BTCs.

But when you use the force to forbid people of doing something that isn't going against any other person besides himself, then it's a serious problem...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

A digital p2p cash.

And then when people figured out it didn't work as such, having ridiculous fees and transaction times. It was decided to not call it that any longer but to call it instead:

And then this 'store' of value lost almost 80% of its value in a matter of weeks and days.

A useless system that only functions as pump and dump, to scam people into, to trick them into buying something with no real world value.

Bitcoin set out as an amazing project but it got hijacked by greed and turned into a for profit scam.

I'm really glad governments globally are preparing to completely outlaw this kind of crime.

Bitcoin has been the biggest scam we've seen in modern times.

We want this open free world Satoshi envisioned? Get out of this scam and invest in the real world, don't let criminals take over our society!

Looks like you are an idiot who claims to be an expert, as did Tether a few days ago.
If you feel that you are an expert "go to Tether" speak there.
I don't need a cynic like you
Ektra

Activity: 137
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

Begone imposter, the real Kwuk posts a lot of drivel but never so braindead and tedious as this muck.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

The beast from the lake returns!

We going to Jupiter now.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

A digital p2p cash.
It still is p2p cash and revolutionary system, nothing really changed here.

The fees have been linked to the high value of bitcoin it gained over a short period of time, fees now are not that massive anymore, we have segwit - which lowered the fees even more.

And when we had that price gain of 80% in a matter of days - in December last year, you were happy and said nothing, right? Because why not, gain is a gain.
You are only crying when bitcoin is losing - we have price exactly as we had in middle November last year, not really that much of a set back IMO.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Even if all the things you are saying were true, governments don't have the right to criminalize Bitcoin and its investors. If you don't like Bitcoin, good for you, you just don't need to use it and if you think you should speak against the digital currency to alert people about Bitcoin's risks, go ahead! Do your best to not let people invest in BTCs.

But when you use the force to forbid people of doing something that isn't going against any other person besides himself, then it's a serious problem...
That's right, in some places today bitcoin has limited circulation. Many people say that bitcoin has a high risk, yes it is true because we can lose big amounts. But be sure when we are at the right time in making decisions then we will be able to get more satisfying results.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

Why bother to register on Bitcointalk and tell us it's a crap investment ?

Ahhh butthurt and jealous Tongue

True. The guy is provoking people to start quarreling. I think he is simply looking for some hype, popularity, as soon as he is a newbie yet.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

Losing 80% of its value does not mean that Bitcoin is left to nothing. Yes it is highly volatile right now but it is not a pump and dump as you can see the volume it still pretty high which means a lot of people are still buying and selling with it. Remember that Bitcoin is an unregulated currency which means we are really vulnerable to this kinds of corrections as we are in the mercy of whales. Also until now Bitcoin is being used as a payment method even with this forum you will see that a lot of the transactions here is based from Bitcoin payments.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Replying to a kwukduck impostor or just a troll but I will give my opinion anyway:

Bitcoin never promised anything but what it is today... p2p transactions, that's all. What else did you expect? And how is this not undervalued? Bitcoin should be worth more than gold, until then, it is undervalued. The concept is revolutionary, the execution is genius. People that don't agree with these facts, don't understand these facts, it's as simple as that. Once the world does understand these facts, it will be reflected in the market, with BTC being worth $millions per coin. Just be happy that you know it even exists, and don't fall for the will kwukducks wanting you to dump your money into shitty crashing bond markets and overpriced stocks.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

I agree that only time will tell what the truth is and if Bitcoin will survive.  But even if it doesn't digital money must become a reality eventually.  But all those multiple other coins.  People must be losing money who invested in them.  I read Ripple was the best coin quite a while ago.  I didn't buy any but thought about it and now it's worth virtually nothing. 
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

A digital p2p cash.

Actually you talk how was 3 months ago. Right now fees are cheap and as it looks pretty soon wil be close to zero.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: