Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:39:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrops know-how!!  (Read 264 times)
cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

I'm also looking for new ones, I've had a lot of scams lately, for the last couple of drops, nothing came. So I have not even tried to find anything yet

The most popular ones are;

#AELF Go to  https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0A0646aT5R7T
#Ethereumsoft Go To  http://vy.tc/ehBqg11
# CRNC Go To https://referral.current.us/?mwr=6402-1a02aa07

You may subscribe telegram channel too

https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
Ligrev

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

I recommend you spend some time to develop your Member rank here in BitcoinTalk and start participating in Bounty campaigns.
Don't expect free money, that happens very barely!
Explore the forum and participate in discussions, I can almost assure you if you are only here for "free money" you will fail!
Greetings!
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

I have no airdrop to recommend because airdrops are sometimes scary. Many of them are scams that only wants your personal data. Yes they are free and easy but you will not learn anything from joining them. I still prefer to recommend bounty campaigns. Its like working and learning at the same time. Just work on you rank first.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

I have no airdrop to recommend because airdrops are sometimes scary. Many of them are scams that only wants your personal data. Yes they are free and easy but you will not learn anything from joining them. I still prefer to recommend bounty campaigns. Its like working and learning at the same time. Just work on you rank first.

The issue with airdrops is you need to really do your own due diligence before handing out personal info to questionable projects. Even brilliant ideas like Wind Coin turned out to be fake and scammy. Usually if the team is completely anonymous, chances are pretty good that the project can go under without any moral scruple whatsoever...

Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

I on your place would not have stayed on airdrop because I believe that it's not worth it. plus some airdrop asking for mandatory donations.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

I suggest that when you become a JR member, you can join the bounty thread.
Don't take part in airdrops, because most of them are just a scam, they're worthless.

ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

To be honest with you airdrops right now are not profitable as before because all of the airdrop are much scam that needed to donate any kinds of amount its better to stay away from airdrops and try yourself joining on bounty campaigns
George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

I would advise you not to waste time on airdrop, and go straight to the bounty company. I think airdrop is a waste of time and effort. and in the end the profit will not be so big.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

To be honest with you airdrops right now are not profitable as before because all of the airdrop are much scam that needed to donate any kinds of amount its better to stay away from airdrops and try yourself joining on bounty campaigns

I totally agree. I have never donated to any airdrop and nor will I. However, some bounty campaigns also make airdrop that I think these are trustworthy. So you can track bounty board and look for airdrops there. For example, this project has both bounty campaigns and airdrop.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

One of the best airdrop that gives me a lot of money is EBTC. This coin gain a lot of intention to some investors and it gives a lot of proift to all of the lucky who register to their airdrop. There are also many coin who gives big money like BLUE, DEEPONION, and HAWALA. Just go around this forum there are a lot of airdrop, sometime it is legit and sometime scam but its okay to try out its just free.

But I heard, EBTC become a scam, satoshi21 leave that project. I think the most successful airdrop was BLUE.
They have a working product such as BLUE WALLET.

NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Most of the airdrops are last for 1-2 days, why don't you search for them using Telegram and Twitter instead waiting for somebody to tell you a good one? That' won't happened.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Share some of the best airdrops you know of....
Since you are new in this forum, I would not recommend airdrops for your own sake. Airdrops nowadays are kinda like networking and they are very time consuming to acquire compared to the past airdrops. Try learning how to design signatures for your first income.

Actually, I go by this idea that you should try to train yourself on Signature campaign and more. But don't forget that hardly could you be accepted for signature campaign as newbie in this forum. I rather advice that you build up your rank to at least junior member, with consistent and constructive but reasonable postings in the forum, so that from there you can earn reward a bit higher with signature bounties and even the Aidrop as concerned.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

dont know why you want to know about the airdrops, since all the coins from it are good as penny in value. why you dont try to join/participate on bounties that are able on your current rank. i mean it is more worthy if you focus your self in bounty instead of looking for some airdrops. i suggested you to study first and dont be greed on how to earn in this forum. all things are coming in a right time.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Where do i get and how it works?
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Just go to the airdrop section.  Join as many airdrops as you can.  Its all free so why not join many.  Smiley
Because it's silly to join all in a row, and also it will take a very long time. It is easier to ask knowledgeable people and participate in good AirDrop.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: