Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China will block all sites related to cryptocurrency and ICO  (Read 512 times)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

I never hear this news, I'm not sure china will block all sites since china not accept bitcoin to that country.
Is hard if block the cryptocurrency and ICO sites. I'm sure china just banned bitcoin only. Not block all sites about cryptocurrency and ICO.
The government still search about cryptocurrency problem and the market.

Such news is always there, I am constantly experiencing similar threats for at least 1 year. I think the Chinese government is making a lot of money with Bitcoin , but it does not allow people to use Bitcoin. You can guess why.

It seems to me that this is happening because the Chinese government has seen a tendency to capital outflow from the country towards cryptocurrencies. ICO is generally a direct competitor of China. They are accustomed to being a leader in the world for the organization of business in their territory. I think that China intends to only support the ICO in China.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

I never hear this news, I'm not sure china will block all sites since china not accept bitcoin to that country.
Is hard if block the cryptocurrency and ICO sites. I'm sure china just banned bitcoin only. Not block all sites about cryptocurrency and ICO.
The government still search about cryptocurrency problem and the market.

Such news is always there, I am constantly experiencing similar threats for at least 1 year. I think the Chinese government is making a lot of money with Bitcoin , but it does not allow people to use Bitcoin. You can guess why.

It seems to me that this is happening because the Chinese government has seen a tendency to capital outflow from the country towards cryptocurrencies. ICO is generally a direct competitor of China. They are accustomed to being a leader in the world for the organization of business in their territory. I think that China intends to only support the ICO in China.
And it is really causing a big impact with the price of bitcoin right now, we must admit that China has a great impact here, and a big loss if they cannot really access any bitcoin, and we all know too that they are one of the biggest miners of virtual currency, so a big loss in price if ever.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

Despite the fact that this country has never supported adopting cryptocurrency and ICOs this news is really really bad.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Despite the fact that this country has never supported adopting cryptocurrency and ICOs this news is really really bad.
Things are not really easy from the start, they can do whatever they want, and if this what China wants then they are free to do it, still although China has high demands of users/investors/miners still it does not end the world of cryptocurrency, so I don't worry much about it.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

China will block all sites related to cryptocurrency and ICO transactions, including foreign sites.
Ads on cryptocurrency and ICO disappeared from Baidu and China's Weibo
China applies a variety of controls to ICOs and domestic and foreign crypto trading platforms, including a decision to ban all other related businesses, such as local and foreign crypto trading sites.
This statement is seen as a "knock-out" to completely stamp out the domestic cryptocurrency market.

I think China purpose of banning ICO is just try to create a very strong regulation or maybe they really can't stop ICO and crypto currencies of existing as they will going to end the banning ICO on September here is the link http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/. I heard before this decision that even there is a halt policy still the Chinese folks are finding ways to elude the policy.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

China could not control the development of ico, so there was a very stringent regulatory policy, trying to stop people's attention on cryptocurrencies and ico, but could not stop the free transmission of cryptocurrencies and the development of blockchain, as the exchange shifted overseas and users The transfer is still continuing!
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

China will block all sites related to cryptocurrency and ICO transactions, including foreign sites.
Ads on cryptocurrency and ICO disappeared from Baidu and China's Weibo
China applies a variety of controls to ICOs and domestic and foreign crypto trading platforms, including a decision to ban all other related businesses, such as local and foreign crypto trading sites.
This statement is seen as a "knock-out" to completely stamp out the domestic cryptocurrency market.

Well im not aware on this issue though but i surf around the internet to have one and this is what i got. The link is down below and feel free to look at, and i think this would positively affect the users or holders as of now , i think it would cause the marketplace to go red again , i hope not.

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2017/12/11/how-will-the-china-and-south-korea-ico-bans-impact-cryptocurrencies/amp/

Another link: http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

When it comes to internet and worldwide connectivity, China has been playing safely and smartly be it websites getting banned or content being heavily censored and now cryptocurrencies.

The Chinese government that heavily restrict internet access find it easier to prevent information from flowing in and out of the country. Data safety is a major concern nowadays for countries. Crytpocurrency landscape which is highly interrelated and anonymous is an expected matter of concern for a country like China. So banning the exchanges which are prone to hacking and hence in turn can risk the data, is something which is expected out of Chinese way of handling things related to global network.

sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Isn't this news has been around since last year? if this is for real what will be their move against the biggest supplier of miners.

I won't believe with this news after the ICO ban last year, it's not clear on what is the stand of China regarding this issue.

Also is it really China's government? we are generalizing China since weibo and baidu is from China.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

The Chinese are big strategists. They never do anything against their interests. Ban ICO aims to protect your capital. I think that in the future the Chinese will organize ICO on their territory. Even if they are scammers, they will attract investments to China. This money will remain in China anyway. A very good strategy.
Benkortan

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

You can't stop the internet, so baning will not be 100% bulletproof. It is a good try, but t is still a try not the success.
I don't like to hear this, but one day they will lose control.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

You can't stop the internet, so baning will not be 100% bulletproof. It is a good try, but t is still a try not the success.
I don't like to hear this, but one day they will lose control.

you can stop internet if you want to
China came as close as possible to that but they have their own reasons to be doing what they are doing
they haven't banned people from using cryptocurrencies,but they are regulating it in a different way
ICO,banks that were dealing with cryptocurrencies and exchanges one day found themselves outlawed

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
RuslanDua

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Yes it can not be. They turn out just take away our freedom. This is different and can not be named. What prevents them from ICO?
Bennj Loese

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

China is following steps of Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat =D This is not good, but obvious that it's a temporary solution which will not last forever
Helen17

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Not a good news, but I am pretty sure that it will not last forever
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

indeed this news has been widespread, had failed the Chinese government to block krypto eventually this plan resumed, it was done in an effort to prevent financial risks in the country. and preventing krypto trading running in their country.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

do you get the source from where about the topic you created? this can be said as FUD if you do not include the source you are discussing, because this can be very decisive for the future investors. which causes prices to become unstable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: