Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto  (Read 751 times)
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. This forum is a great place for you to exchange and learn real-life experiences, you can ask about all things crypto related. However, I recommend that you keep your information confidential. because there are hackers and fraudsters. And finally, buy the potential altcoin for cheap and only sell when prices rise if you want to make a profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..
of course it should be done because although we can do it ourselves but it will take longer time compared to when we have a mentor therefore I look for my mentor so not too long

pavank7

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Best source for altcoin info is http://www.altcointrend.com/. Here you will find trade alerts, working faucet links and tips for investment.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..

learn about the industry as much as you can. It's very hard to use the wrong service or to lose your funds to hackers. Start with bitcoin wiki where you can crypto 101
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

I can recomend you to read more discussions on Bitcointalk and Reddit.
Also you should learn the basis of crypto by just searching unclear points for you on the internet. For example, you have found a word "blockchain", which you do not know, go and read about it somewhere.
After it you will have quite clear image of all industry this way Smiley
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Being a newbie is not easy. You wonder everytime you see a  new word. You are curious on everything you see and a lot of questions are running through your mind. Having a guidance is all newbie's are ever wanted. A man/woman who can help us in understanding what crypto really is and how to use it properly. I try that all because Im also a newbie.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Sure you can ask us anything. The thing is I don't think anyone in crypto is a real expert cause I rarely see any analysis or prognoses that would resulted being true

siena23

Activity: 2394

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

study to senior, ask all that you want to ask, which I experienced more easily explained by face to face or meet directly with senior, and certainly do not give up easily if stopped in the middle of the road.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Hi, it takes some time to study and never give up, the most courageaous got reward the other just follow, i follow Smiley
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

We are the same newbie Cheesy
I wanted to learn more about crypto. So I make searching and learn dipper. We need to read all about crypto. In forum, I think we help us. I want to see the good effect to us.

I believe you will get as many knowledge as possible. But you must remember, it is not easy, some things are very hard to understand and you will be need more time for this. Do not give up and in future you will be the best - Advice from me
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

same as me, still new on crypto and trading world, still have a lot to learn to be a pro trader and can make profit on crypto work.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

You need to read everything in this forum you mau go some other thread beginners anh help for the information you want to knows about this forum and about crypto currencies there's so many ways to knowledge about crypto or watch videos related about crypto..
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

We are the same newbie Cheesy
I wanted to learn more about crypto. So I make searching and learn dipper. We need to read all about crypto. In forum, I think we help us. I want to see the good effect to us.

I believe you will get as many knowledge as possible. But you must remember, it is not easy, some things are very hard to understand and you will be need more time for this. Do not give up and in future you will be the best - Advice from me
We all started as newbies, don't get intimidated reading others post and if you feel like you have zero knowledge about crypto. To learn more about crypto, don't hesitate to ask from the experts, do research, watch crypto-related videos, read legit articles and visit legit websites. This forum can be one of the best source of information and a venue for the best pieces of advise. Be patient in dealing its volatile market, eyes on the prize, be hardworking and pose the right attitude. Everything will be paid off and rewarded.
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Research is the number one tool you need in this kind of business, if you can research your research just to make things sure. Then, do it!
Though, remember that there is no 100% in this world, so always take precautionary measures.
Then invest!
And always take note of those scammers who wants to get the most out of you! Hahaha  Grin

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

Yes, just before asking, first read the forum, because many questions that beginners ask, there are already answers)
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

As a pro or been years in crypto world i'm seeing me in you when i first know about bitcoin at first don't be lazy on surfing on internet , researching about bitcoin how it works , what is bitcoin something like that. And your curiosity is your fuel though , and crypto world is complicated though , but not here to discouraged you , always be motivate always read , be curious and strive and be active that's all it's how bad you wanted it so learn to strive learn to listen , and always share your ideas or your thoughts.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

I think you wanting to learn about how things are done is just wise and thoughtful of you. I can tell you are in the right place to ask such important guidelines. As earlier indicated by users of this forum, I think you have to take your time learning the more how things are done around here. You wanting to rush can actually bring an untimely end to your time in the crypto world.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

I don't know if I have the right to give opinions but I think is just relax be patient to learn and understand try to read and understand don't be afraid if you done wrong you have to face it and embrace.
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

this is very good,,i think everyone of us were here to learn how to trade and have alot of achievement,,,as a newbie in this business you need to what you are up to,,firstly learn how to trade,time to trade and when to trade,,secondly the merit and demerit is part of the trading process,,,if you can comply with all this ,you are now an exspert in the business
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: