Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you shouldn't buy accounts on bitcointalk.org  (Read 193 times)
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Hello bitcointalk.org members i would Like to tell you that I condemn the buying of bitcointalk accounts as they will be used to scam, even though it may look exciting to buy one you will soon realise that you either lost money and never got anything or you were looking to scam someone
 And i will be watching out for this and will negative trust you if i feel you are a danger to the community here on bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PushUp

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

That’s right, you must be careful to avoid scammers.
I think the best is to discuss it with your fellow country men and ask them about their reviews before making your mind.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

It's pointless to tag anyone with your account since 1) you are red painted yourself, so people will add less value to your opinion, and 2) most importantly, you aren't able to make accounts pretty much worthless due you not being a DT member. Campaigns don't allow users with red paint coming from DT members of any level, so with your paint on they will still be able to continue, technically speaking. Create your own thread, provide sufficient proof, and ask for the opinion of DT members, and they will then follow with action if they think it's justified. In most cases, the various DT members actively tagging people buying and selling accounts are much faster than you can blink with your eye.

It seems to be a desperate attempt to make yourself gain a bit of credit because of how red painted your account is. Roll Eyes
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

It's pointless to tag anyone with your account since 1) you are red painted yourself, so people will add less value to your opinion, and 2) most importantly, you aren't able to make accounts pretty much worthless due you not being a DT member. Campaigns don't allow users with red paint coming from DT members of any level, so with your paint on they will still be able to continue, technically speaking. Create your own thread, provide sufficient proof, and ask for the opinion of DT members, and they will then follow with action if they think it's justified. In most cases, the various DT members actively tagging people buying and selling accounts are much faster than you can blink with your eye.

It seems to be a desperate attempt to make yourself gain a bit of credit because of how red painted your account is. Roll Eyes
Ok now everyone on btc thinks i'm crap so i'm trying to show that i'm not.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

I reviewed your trust feedbacks and Ive noticed that you want to buy a legendary account from a newbie and he went offline and you were scammed by him. It was a little bit funny, why are you now fighting against with it? what is your main reason?

Ok now everyone on btc thinks i'm crap so i'm trying to show that i'm not.

I don't know your whole story but everyone deserve's a second chance so goodluck mate  Wink
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

my suggestion is that moderator should delete such post immediately.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Hello bitcointalk.org members i would Like to tell you that I condemn the buying of bitcointalk accounts as they will be used to scam, even though it may look exciting to buy one you will soon realise that you either lost money and never got anything or you were looking to scam someone
 And i will be watching out for this and will negative trust you if i feel you are a danger to the community here on bitcointalk.
You are one of the dangers of this forum  Grin Just basing on your red paint or trust stats seems like you are really very untrusted person. Trust farming, Account farming, Taking up some load without collateral. You have it all man and the thing you do mention here is totally reverse on what you are doing right now which it turns out your words are total garbage.
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

You are one of the dangers of this forum  Grin Just basing on your red paint or trust stats seems like you are really very untrusted person. Trust farming, Account farming, Taking up some load without collateral. You have it all man and the thing you do mention here is totally reverse on what you are doing right now which it turns out your words are total garbage.
I wouldn't waste my time writing this and i haven't scammed anyone and also all of that negative trust that i hold, i don't do any of those things anymore so i don't understand why everyone is hating on me and i don't have a job too i recently got told to get out. Cry Cry
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Will it's very obvious that why they buy accounts here in bitcointalk. Because they want to earn bigger at easiest way they know but I don't think if that is fair to us that we start from the beginning. Anyways I don't care that is their ways just accept it.
thanhhm194

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

Because it has a lot of risks.
You also should not buy account, do join the forum we discuss, add knowledge.
Exchange and learn non-stop.
That's my life philosophy Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: