Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
nhanhzam

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Why not? This is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and even altcoins. Altcoins have suffered bigger loss than BTC and they can promise a huge gain in the future.
About bitcoin, lightning network is here on main net, although we are only in testing phase but the growth of lightning nodes and payment channel is fast! Transaction fee and time issues will be solved very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

I believe in bitcoin. I bought it a little. Its value is falling sharply. $ 6000 I think it's appropriate to buy now I believe in bitcoin this is not an end. It is possible that by the end of 2018 its price would be $ 10,000. I see many big investors they are starting to buy bitcoin for storage

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Buying bitcoin now, may not be the best of ideas, as it cannot be confirmed if the price has reached bottom. It could still be that the price may go further down. As the case is, at the moment, i'm just observing the market to know when exactly to take a buy position.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Buying bitcoin now, may not be the best of ideas, as it cannot be confirmed if the price has reached bottom. It could still be that the price may go further down. As the case is, at the moment, i'm just observing the market to know when exactly to take a buy position.

For the past 7-8 days, the prices have been going down continuously. So I would say that purchasing any crypto-currency is quite suicidal now. I would rather wait the prices to stabilize before doing any sort of trading.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

go all in now. i dont think btc support level at 5600 will break its pretty strong. so i would suggest get back your money from tether to cryptos. once btc starts rising, you wont have time to catch up. so yeah, i would suggest you to hurry. the FUD is all over now there is just positivity in the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
I have already invested in bitcoin and it has fluctuated both negative and positive few times after that soo right now i am least interested in investing in bitcoin as it is one of the most uncertain coin in today's market.And above all there is a constantly negative news coming so it is hard to predict when it will go up but still people who want to invest can invest in it.
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Yes, I know that very good buy bitcoin, now I can not buy, I will buy later.
Rjones125

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

I grew my wallet when it bounced off 6k. Edit, along with some eth.....
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

Not sure to buy bitcoin now, I feel the bitcoin price could fall lower than 6000 USD, so I'd better wait now, though bitcoin prices do not fall lower than 6000 USD, I've bought it when the price is still $7K +. I'll be looking forward to the big jump in bitcoin prices going back in the future.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
in fact I'm not really concerned with rising or discounting bitcoin prices.
I never bought a confined bitcoin from a fiat currency.
because I have been getting bitcoin every day from gambling.
but I suggest you better buy bitcoin from now.
because the price is on sure will grow.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

I am not buying now because I haven't good amount to spend actually, but I believe it is good time to buy, because the Bitcoin's prices are low nowadays. If you buy now with this rates, after some months or years your coins will worth a lot more, and you generate good profit.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily.

I also think that bitcoin will not slip below 6k but still wait for few days and watch the trend before investing heavily.

Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD? 
It might go below 6k but soon it will be recovered. I am not sure about 10k, it may take few months to reach that mark as there has been lot of negativity around the bitcoins.

I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

Indian government did not changed their stance against the bitcoins, they did not banned it completely so such news should be ignored. If you are going to hold the coins for longer time then its a good buying opportunity at the moment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

Looks like the bullish sentiment are dominating now around the different forums, which is reflected in the current pricing of cryptos; with some FUD here and there by individuals probably hoping that they might influence the price to go back down so that they might enter at a better price again close to 6kUSD.

And regards to recovery, the slower and more gradual it is the better. Sharp increases are never real in the long term IMO.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

It actually is the best to buy bitcoins if you want to buy  bitcoins as the prices have gone too much since last 3-4 months and bitcoins prices will recover for sure in the coming days, so if you wanna make some profits buy bitcoin now and hold and if you have bitcoins just don't panic sell. I dont think bitcoin is going down than 6k so better buy it now.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Yes, now i am buying Bitcoin. We see that now the price of Bitcoin is too much low. So, i think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin. Now, If we buy Bitcoin and hold it we must get huge amount of money in future. I am also buying Bitcoin and hold it. I believe that in future i will get enough ,money from it. I trust Bitcoin so much.
JustusJones86

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

I think everything will fall, stocks and bitcoins. So wait for some more time... They have not reached rock bottom yet.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Yes, now i am buying Bitcoin. We see that now the price of Bitcoin is too much low. So, i think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin. Now, If we buy Bitcoin and hold it we must get huge amount of money in future. I am also buying Bitcoin and hold it. I believe that in future i will get enough ,money from it. I trust Bitcoin so much.
That was reallyvgood  I believe that this time will be the best time to buy by because it is now dumping and we can really buy many bitcoin in a very small amount and maybe we have a chance to become more profitable in the near future.I think we really need to believe that bitcoin will going to rise someday in order for us to have patience in waiting for the right time to sell.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

Yes I will continue buying bitcoin in these cheap prices. I take a break in september and stopped buying bitcoin once it overpassed 5k us dollar since this month. I bought at 9k and 8k. It decreased even more but this is not a problem, I will continue buying.
This correction was totally expected and normal since bitcoin price increased parabolic starting from october. I do think that price of bitcoin will be at least 30k us dollars up to 100k within 2018

cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

There is no desire to do anything but to do it now. Hold Hold Now bitcoin is low. It's been a bit more since morning. There is a possibility of further growth in the future.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Hello,

6000, in my opinion, was a great opportunity to buy. It is not necessary to buy immediately for the full amount. Purchase in parts
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: