Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
Many people have grasped the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at $ 6,000- $ 7000, which is a joy. Many people have missed their opportunity, but I still think it can continue to come back again so we can still wait for the opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

I think many are thinking of doing that right now. The fact that many coins, especially bitcoin, are dwindling in value right now gives a good chance for many start-up traders or people who wants to make long term investments through stacking their portfolios to do some market action. However, I think that they should consider that buying right now, even if it is good on the outset, has a downside to it. When you invest right now while the market is down, the next step for it is to actually get down a little more or recuperate. Having said, the time needed for the investment to be realized would be more than expected. If you don't have patience, even if the assets are ripe in value to be bought, then it wouldn't be put in good news because you would just feel like you didn't make a good investment having to consider the amount of time you need to wait to get a return.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
scipida

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

never doubted the temporary fall course
bingo! we are buy
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

With the decline in bitcoin prices today, for some people who have bitcoin will be miserable but for people who have money then this is the right time to buy bitcoin and of course I do not want to miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin with cheap price.
Well i think this is really the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is really amazing it is now really dropping like it gives as an opportunity to gain through buy and selling process of gaining i believe in bitcoin and it's capability to rise again it seems like it really almost the same with its price in the past year sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up.

Honestly, it is not needed anymore to ask if you are going to buy bitcoin now, as in now, the price is still in the DUMP state, so if you know the basic rules of Trading to make huge profits, BUY LOW SELL HIGH, then you have bought bitcoin already in its deepest dip, hesitating or being afraid to take the risk won't get you anywhere, you'' stay who you are and where you are, so overcome your fear before your fear overcome you.
tutta_v

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I think now is the time to buy. I want to believe that the price will not fall even lower.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

I keep buying bitcoins. Bitcoin proved in this past years that it has potential. The reason why I keep buying bitcoins because I know that I can have a good life in the future because of bitcoins.

julosip

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

As we see a great tendency for bitcoin to go down I think it is not the exact time to buy it. It should be about 4500$ soon and only after it I will think about buying. I am 100% sure that till the end of the year bitcoin will reach the previous cost 18000$ or even more.
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

No, I didn't buy right now. Because I bought some before, and didn't sell now. I have no money to buy more.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Hello,

I'm waiting for $5000. If bitcoins reach that kind of low, I'll be buying exactly 1 bitcoin and then hodl from this point on. I won't be listening to the FUD and just keep to my gut feeling that bitcoins will eventually make a comeback this 2018. Hodl and wait everybody! Everything will be swell.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

I think now is the time to buy. I want to believe that the price will not fall even lower.
That's really hard to assess as we are not sure yet if the corrections already been finished, bitcoin holders are positive and keeps buying while the value is falling while newbies are still in a panic movement as they think that this system will breakout after seeing a huge downfall, better to stay with your own
assessment then enjoy everything after you gain success.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

i have already invested on btc and other crypto as i found the price favorable and i did not miss the opportunity to grab as much as btc at the lowest rate available in the market.I know the market of btc will be having a bull rush in the next few days and it will touch an unexpected level after the corrections stops followed by the meeting we will come to know and more people will be shocked to see its growth in the market .I have even invested in various alt coins which has more probability to  rise along with the rise in value of btc.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Yea I’ll buy bitcoin , As my past few months of bitcoin investments I have more trust on bitcoin . When we will have more confident to invest in bitcoin is we should know all the marketing concept of bitcoin .

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

I'm buying bitcoin at $6k not too much but at least in holding until the price soars. Do not know if the price will come down again or not let the market decide.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

keep buying even now the price is 8k
do not let this opportunity pass you by.
do not ever regret when silent to see the current BTC price I believe in this year BTC will be up to 30k.
kfor01

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

I think it is better to buy it now, because the price slowly goes up.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

I'm actually hoping market cap goes back to below 300 billion because i forgot buying some extra coins.
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Yes I buy Bitcoin my extra money is going to Bitcoin. The perfect timing to buy Bitcoin is now because the value is low. I think the best time to sell it is in the third to fourth quarter of the year. Last year the Bitcoin increase rapidly in third and fourth quarter. I think it will be the same because many will buy Bitcoin now a days and sell it when the holidays is near. This is just my opinion but I believe a high risk is a high reward. Good luck.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

I think this day is too late for me. I was too late for the fall. I think if I bought some bitcoins yesterday I would have profited by now. Today, bitcoin is starting to rise again and we do not know until when will this go. But I will still be on watch for bitcoin's price hoping it will still rise and hopefully skyrocket. I still plan on buying bitcoin but it still depends on the situation.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

For bitcoin holders, I think its safe to say that they should be buying now because the price is 60% lower compared to last December 2017. If I have the money, I will definitely buy bitcoin now while its at lowest and wait for it to increase its value again. Unfortunately, I don't have the capability to hold bitcoin because I needed the money. Hopefully, I can still buy some bitcoin and hold until it goes back to its value last December.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:35 PM
Merited by Kurokonobasuke (2)

Hello,

No, I think 6000 US dollars is in bitcoin's average price. Just be patience because as you can see and based on my observation, there is a high possibility that biycoin will continuously bumped down and when it will come then that is the time for you to buy bitcoin and sell it in a higher price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: