Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOIN next Monero/Pivx with x100 gains?  (Read 1429 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

After I pulled my Monero/Pivx earnings I was looking for some cheaper privacy coins with huge potential and after looking at 30 or 40 I found Zoin.

They are only on 2 exchanges yet but have a great team already from US, France, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Czech with interesting developments. Their technoloy is rock-solid.

Can this go x100 this year?

Any other promising privacy coins?

It's got some potential. I think that we'll see a trend of privacy coins emerging in the next few years as the dominant force in altcoins.

However, its market cap is just so low. It's hard to get attention. Plus, Monero is already a lot of people's (including me) long term bet, they do not need an alternative privacy centered crypto. Plus, Zoin had been pumped from literally 10 satoshis to now, 12k satoshis. The big pump has already happened. Volumes are extremely low and markets are illiquid.

So based on all these reasons, I don't see a long term future in Zoin. It may be a good short term coin to hold for a bull run, but no way it's going 100x any time soon, nor is it ready to compete with Dash, XMR, or ZCash.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

After I pulled my Monero/Pivx earnings I was looking for some cheaper privacy coins with huge potential and after looking at 30 or 40 I found Zoin.

They are only on 2 exchanges yet but have a great team already from US, France, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Czech with interesting developments. Their technoloy is rock-solid.

Can this go x100 this year?

Any other promising privacy coins?

It's got some potential. I think that we'll see a trend of privacy coins emerging in the next few years as the dominant force in altcoins.

However, its market cap is just so low. It's hard to get attention. Plus, Monero is already a lot of people's (including me) long term bet, they do not need an alternative privacy centered crypto. Plus, Zoin had been pumped from literally 10 satoshis to now, 12k satoshis. The big pump has already happened. Volumes are extremely low and markets are illiquid.

So based on all these reasons, I don't see a long term future in Zoin. It may be a good short term coin to hold for a bull run, but no way it's going 100x any time soon, nor is it ready to compete with Dash, XMR, or ZCash.

Perhaps follow their twitter, discord, reddit etc. There is a big chance that ZOIN will see a 10X or 15X in the coming weeks. Big things are going to happen.
michelangelo5000

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

Well, the supply is getting more scarce as we speak. Nearly 30% of coins are locked in zoinodes and 17 of 21 million coins has already been mined. This will drive the price up.

And it's for sure ready to compete with the other coins you mention because Zoin has very similar tech as Zcoin, which is one of the best for privacy on the market.

Also as just mentioned above good news are coming!

timugene

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

BaTMaN_07

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

Now started to investigate that coin. Thank you guys to let us know.
timugene

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Now started to investigate that coin. Thank you guys to let us know.

its not a simple coin its a superior platform!
did u guys see that?! its our lead dev quote from TG group

https://i.imgur.com/uuvJJ7x.png
timugene

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

NIX Platform has been registered as a Company in the United States

https://nixplatform.io/announcements/nix-platform-registered/

Grin
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I pick the coin up when he is 0,12$. I am holding this coin. I'm happy when this coin the the 100$.

Considering you made your post on February 26, 2018, you right now have doubled your investment! Congrats! Much room for growth still Smiley

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: