Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: personal growth theory  (Read 189 times)
r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Sorry, I would not break the fashion of the noobs to open post apolactic and above all go against the current but I was conducting an analysis and I would like the opinion of the most experienced. Global traditional financial markets have been invested with strong purchasing power, recently achieving new peaks of historic pavement indices. (See the Dow Jones case and so on ...) This week, while for some items the bitcoin is dead, the Dow Jones has lost 8%. It's a lot for an index like that. In my opinion, it was caused by the uncertainty of further growth of the stock itself (although for many and due to US interest rates). Now, the outgoing capital will have to find a new investment asset. Seeing the bitcoin so falling at such affordable prices and knowing of its historical performance (+ 10 / + 20k). In your opinion, can there be a general Sell from the traditional financial markets and a general buy in the cryptomercati? Personally it does not seem to me a lot of bullshit, for me it makes sense. of course, the value and the principle of purism of bitcoin and its mere nature of serving as a means of digital payment would be lost. In my opinion, if this is the case, we will soon see new and incredible maximums.

What do you think about it? Please only serious answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Sorry, I would not break the fashion of the noobs to open post apolactic and above all go against the current but I was conducting an analysis and I would like the opinion of the most experienced. Global traditional financial markets have been invested with strong purchasing power, recently achieving new peaks of historic pavement indices. (See the Dow Jones case and so on ...) This week, while for some items the bitcoin is dead, the Dow Jones has lost 8%. It's a lot for an index like that. In my opinion, it was caused by the uncertainty of further growth of the stock itself (although for many and due to US interest rates). Now, the outgoing capital will have to find a new investment asset. Seeing the bitcoin so falling at such affordable prices and knowing of its historical performance (+ 10 / + 20k). In your opinion, can there be a general Sell from the traditional financial markets and a general buy in the cryptomercati? Personally it does not seem to me a lot of bullshit, for me it makes sense. of course, the value and the principle of purism of bitcoin and its mere nature of serving as a means of digital payment would be lost. In my opinion, if this is the case, we will soon see new and incredible maximums.

You have made some serious submission there and backed by historical facts too but the issue is that a lot of our investments decisions is wired to the declarations of some set of people and institutions and especially as its relates to the security of such investments. A lot of people are risk averse individual and that little risk they will take, they are looking for someone to hold responsible in case something goes wrong.

Because the crypto market does not offer such, we are not likely to see some direct outflow from traditional investment and corresponding inflow into crypto market as you suggested.
r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Thank you for sharing your point of view.
Do you think that the main reason is hidden behind the youth and therefore "little strength" of the crypto market? Or do you think that in a future, not too remote, can this change occur due to the development of new projects capable of attracting traditional investors?
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Well your theory actually makes sense in an economic view the growth factor of a stock also is dependent and is a basis for how the price of a stock is determined with this as a guiding rule for this to happen. As such most investors would be looking this jo as a rule and try to predict how its stock will grow in the long run and if it wise to invest it on a s bigger or smaller scale

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

I think that the outgoing capital are mostly large funds. They are moving the capital to other safer assets, mostly government bonds. They wouldn't be moving it to crypto. In most cases it is even against their statutes.

Also, due to inflation present in fiat currencies (which is underestimated in official inflation reports) soon we are bound to see new all-time-market-highs in dow jones and similar indices. It will lure the investors and their money back

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 10:24:59 AM by metenjean
Merited by Lucius (2), Trofo (1), poptok1 (1)

First of all, before the falling of the stock prices and Dowjones dropped for almost 1k in one session a few days ago, bitcoin as for other cryptocurrencies has suffered since the beginning of January. In my opinion bubble like this tend to happen but its not that big of a bubble yet but it simply because the tendecy of recent overgrowth popularity of crypto that comes with consideration from world leaders that cryptocurrencies possess a lot of risk and therefore some of the countries trying to ban it and creating massive FUD around the world. Its common knowledge that when an item was overpriced and overvalue in a short time, they will also dropped to the normal price in a short period and in this matter is cryptocurrencies.  Cool Cool
Recent downfalls of dowjones from 25,5k to 24k, which is a lot in stock market volatility

While the bitcoin and some other major crypto recent fall affects the market as whole, we should also saw the risk possess by some recent lending coins which known as ponzi and some of them already failed and filled for bankrupcy, such as Bitconnect. I think this is the first pioneer for recent outburst of FUD and also the first lending coin and the first to become bankrupt while manage to reach a large capital in the coinmarketcap. The recent overgrowth popularity of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has made common people to invest in this crypto investment and when the investment falls and people dont have money to either buy in dip or survive the situation makes people tend to find other source of cash money which lead to people start selling their other assets such as stocks and bonds which lead to other downfall in stocks market. Shocked  Shocked

However until now, i think bitcoin already came back in the normal price of which the normal value and i doubt that it will fall below $7k as we see at the chart that this is the normal upward trend before sudden burst which drive bitcoin towards $19k in a month and half timeframe.

Since there is no movement in any commodity prices whether its gold or oil, it makes me believe that this occurence is normal because if people still have cash or any assets left to survive, then they will try to move their assets of investment from risky assets such as stocks and cryptocurrencies then they will divert it to safe assets such as gold.

PS: If there is anyone that can help me to post how to make a spoiler command e.g [spoiler][/spoiler] in this forum i would really appreciate it since the image i post is too large, apologize for that  Grin Grin
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

-snip-
PS: If there is anyone that can help me to post how to make a spoiler command e.g [spoiler][/spoiler] in this forum i would really appreciate it since the image i post is too large, apologize for that  Grin Grin
Hi, there is no "spoiler" command per say, however you can use image scaling Smiley
It is very easy, open the image tag and add height attribute, like this ->[img height=xxx].
In place of ex's enter any desired value, from 1 up to 999, it is a measurement in pixels, hope this will help you out.

Very nice post BTW, I fully agree with it's content, although I would prefer 19K Grin price range.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

-snip-
Hi, there is no "spoiler" command per say, however you can use image scaling Smiley
It is very easy, open the image tag and add height attribute, like this ->[img height=xxx].
In place of ex's enter any desired value, from 1 up to 999, it is a measurement in pixels, hope this will help you out.

Very nice post BTW, I fully agree with it's content, although I would prefer 19K Grin price range.
Image rescaled, thanks for the guidance and really appreciated it  Grin Grin and if i can pick a price btw, i would prefer if bitcoin going more that 19k range  Grin Grin
Jivotnex

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Every trader sais "Neo is my favorite" I'm not quite sure is it, or everybody is just copying the others...My growth choise is POWR, and I don't even think to be a zombie, and buy, Neo, it is good, but not the only one! So I refuse to buy  Grin Grin Grin
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

Yes, indeed I was already noting this will happen in the near future. Traditional investors will move part of their portfolio to crypto world. It already started to happen before this crash. I am expecting that this will provoke a huge rise of crypto world during 2018.

They will start by moving just a small share. Only really wealthy people, like people coming from oil business (cipher: Arabians) will buy larger sums. Crypto offers huge gains, which is attractive but has not yet shown any really serious projects ready for massive adoption - which when it happens will, in turn, provoke further allocation and growth.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: