Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Can Help You Make Up To $1M Via ICO  (Read 143 times)
FATechnologies (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

With a budget of only $20k my team will be able to hit a Million dollar for you via ICO. That budget will cover the website development from scratch( front end and back end), smart contract development, white paper design, several video illustrations, powerful graphics, promotions (paid ads), bounty, ico support on all socials, Ann thread design, signature campaign design, blog contents development, Ann thread bump daily and all socials (100 persons) and many more!.

This offer worths up to 2BTC provided by some Companies who do this. But we want to prove it that this can actually be done at a lower budget.

Hey! You aren't paying us $20k!

I know the next thing running through your mind though, yes we understand how many people try to scam on this forum, so we created a simple way this can work.

We create a milestone and you only release payment when each has been met. There is no other way to make your ICO a success i can bet you. We have all what it takes, all you just need to do is watch and observe while we do all the work for you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

Its not like i want to hire you or something, but do you have any ongoing or finished project ? Cause if you mention it you will be more convincing. And if you really run this kind of work you should mention what website you have and list some example about your signature design etc.
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Its not like i want to hire you or something, but do you have any ongoing or finished project ? Cause if you mention it you will be more convincing. And if you really run this kind of work you should mention what website you have and list some example about your signature design etc.

With all terms i have listed to work with us, i don't need to list to prove what we can do and besides, we always sign a NDA for all our projects.

Thank you for checking out.  Cool
londoireng

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

With all terms i have listed to work with us, i don't need to list to prove what we can do and besides, we always sign a NDA for all our projects.

Fair enough, but still you can boost your client if you listed some project you allready done. They will see how good you are, no offence but i mean someone with basic coding skill can make a token or coin too.
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Fair enough, but still you can boost your client if you listed some project you allready done. They will see how good you are, no offence but i mean someone with basic coding skill can make a token or coin too.

No this is more than smart contract development. Promotion and steps towards success is key. Just few persons know how this works
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

You should move this thread to the room "services discussion (altcoins)" here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0 and provide some examples of your previous works. I can confirm that you can build a strong reputation if to keep moving seriously but what i found not logic is that you confirm making millions of dollars only starting with 20k$ which is look strange that it depends on the vision of the project and the issues it willing to solve. I will follow your ambition and see what you could make in the near future. Good luck
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

I do not think it's excessive when we're going to follow an ico because this can make big losses to myself, my friend once invested in an ico as much as 10 etherium tokens and he lost all altcoin he had bought. he could have been stolen by a hackers.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

You should move this thread to the room "services discussion (altcoins)" here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0 and provide some examples of your previous works. I can confirm that you can build a strong reputation if to keep moving seriously but what i found not logic is that you confirm making millions of dollars only starting with 20k$ which is look strange that it depends on the vision of the project and the issues it willing to solve. I will follow your ambition and see what you could make in the near future. Good luck
I dont know if i do feel right to support these kind of services which it do only adds up into those projects which are solely created for the sake on making money out of its investors not totally have the plan on making a project which would really contribute or do make some innovations.I do bet that there would really be people would take this offer because $20k to a million dollar is anyones been dreaming of.  Grin
elevenyellow

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

This services are dangerous. If you plan to do an ICO to fund a blockchain project, the least you should be able to build is a website with a countdown timer and copy+paste the smart contract. Anyone setting up a project outsourcing that part is set up for failure and fraud.

Also, the title: "Make up to $1M via ICO"...  Shocked
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

I do not think it's excessive when we're going to follow an ico because this can make big losses to myself, my friend once invested in an ico as much as 10 etherium tokens and he lost all altcoin he had bought. he could have been stolen by a hackers.

This post doesn't relate to my offer. Before you invest in any ICO you should do your homework, this doesn't relate to what i have posted.
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

I dont know if i do feel right to support these kind of services which it do only adds up into those projects which are solely created for the sake on making money out of its investors not totally have the plan on making a project which would really contribute or do make some innovations.I do bet that there would really be people would take this offer because $20k to a million dollar is anyones been dreaming of.  Grin

Either you like it or not even though this post is posted or not, there is more increase in ICO daily. There is nothing you can do about it. This is the truth.

I cannot put up an offer on the project, i can only assist in raising funds for the ico, then its left for the developers to accomplish after ICO.

So this offer is for a proper ICO, that's all
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

This services are dangerous. If you plan to do an ICO to fund a blockchain project, the least you should be able to build is a website with a countdown timer and copy+paste the smart contract. Anyone setting up a project outsourcing that part is set up for failure and fraud.

Also, the title: "Make up to $1M via ICO"...  Shocked

Put up the Ann thread, build the website and smart contract and don't forget to PM the link so i check the success. You think those people who say $20M raised during Pre-Ico is actually true?

I will stop here...

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

I think this is an un ethical post, luring people to start their own ico to achieve 1 million usd and then possibly scam.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

I think this is an un ethical post, luring people to start their own ico to achieve 1 million usd and then possibly scam.

How do you measure an unethical post? That we are providing best solutions towards achieving ICO is unethical?
mugawanti

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

I see a lot of people who lose their altcoin because one uses wifi for the transaction and I suggest you do not use public ip if you want your altcoin safe.
FATechnologies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

I see a lot of people who lose their altcoin because one uses wifi for the transaction and I suggest you do not use public ip if you want your altcoin safe.

Smiley
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

With a budget of only $20k my team will be able to hit a Million dollar for you via ICO. That budget will cover the website development from scratch( front end and back end), smart contract development, white paper design, several video illustrations, powerful graphics, promotions (paid ads), bounty, ico support on all socials, Ann thread design, signature campaign design, blog contents development, Ann thread bump daily and all socials (100 persons) and many more!.

This offer worths up to 2BTC provided by some Companies who do this. But we want to prove it that this can actually be done at a lower budget.

I know the next thing running through your mind though, yes we understand how many people try to scam on this forum, so we created a simple way this can work.

We create a milestone and you only release payment when each has been met. There is no other way to make your ICO a success i can bet you. We have all what it takes, all you just need to do is watch and observe while we do all the work for you!

This isn't exactly the place for offering services:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
^that is. Goodluck.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

can you provide any proof of concept / evidence / anything to back that up?
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

to me it sounds like you are running a ponzi factory....if you can turn 20k into 1m$, i think you should start with yourself first
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

So, this is just like a one-pack kind of ICOs services but still, the price is very overkill for using these services. Note that ann bumping daily is strongly prohibited in the forum, which may lead to left Negative Trust on those members who are participated by the DT1/DT2.

Quoted for reference.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: