Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for the right time to get in.  (Read 581 times)
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

however i am not ripple fan , but as of today market ripple price is much lower than its ATH , so better to go there .
and dont invest all funds into one coin , invest in ether , neo and ltc too .

goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

The first place must be NEO. Then it can be Ethereum. You should make a small selection instead of a lot of choices.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

For long term holding, it should be Ripple, Nem, Stellar, Cardano, Tron and other low priced top Altcoins that had proven their worth of investment. In fact, Millions of dollars of trades everyday were into these coins.
They are growing in price everyday or every week or every month so if you're holding it least a year then surely they will surely be doubled, tripled or more because there are pumping and in the future they will be widely used as Cryptocurrency is the future of our money and people would use it like what they used their money in daily basis.

Well in my opinion I am not suggesting Ripple so much, Is not that I am not trusting it that it can make a big pump in the future but I am having doubts on where can they get that so many market cap that recently surpasses ETH, But well it just seems unbelievable to see it goes to the 3rd level and without it's value pump, Well it is just my opinion, I really think Cardano, NEM, IOTA, NEO, And ETN can be a great deal to invest, But still be careful in investing and research first before engaging.

I think because of some fake news last time ripple went to high and reached 3rd place, but if you look project wise we have many better coins compare to ripple. I will also suggest for NEM, NEO and IOTA. all these coins will have bright future and I think this is the best time to invest in altcoins.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Right time to get in is when the coins fall a lot.
Like it did every second day these few weeks.

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

I’ve had 5k US sitting on the bench watching and waiting for the right time to get in. Seems like the time is here.
Been researching projects and narrowed them down to these FOR LONG TERM HOLDS.
ETH ,VEN ,XLM ,IOTA ,NEO ,OMG ,ICX ,LISK ,WTC
Thoughts?

you are taking too long to decide when you gonna get in, this is the right time to invest your 5k USD while bitcoin is in the dip. so alts had too. take this opportunity to get in because sooner or later when bitcoin raised all alts are raised too. we all miss the ride before so dont miss the ride again dude.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

I’ve had 5k US sitting on the bench watching and waiting for the right time to get in. Seems like the time is here.
Thoughts?

By carefully analyzing and observing the graphs of the coins you mentioned, has great projects and several ups and downs, but in my opinion Ethereum and NEO are the most solid at the moment, where any investment can bring us small losses in maximum.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Thoughts?

I think you can buy it right now, every choice you make is always at risk no one is absolutely sure to be accurate. I think it's a good time to buy eth atapun altcoin.
phelbaby

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I guest the right time is now as the market bleed at every cryptocurrency you can take the advantage to invest and wait for a market shot up.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I think now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency since most of the altcoins are very cheap. Most of the projects you mention are very promising, especially Ethereum and NEO. I suggest you take a look at Syscoin and Ark too since these two projects are highly undervalued and have a lot of potentials, Ark is like Lisk and Syscoin is the only project that aims to make Ebay decentralized.
Bayuvivi90

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

Yes, do not want to lose my money.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Thoughts?
I think it is the right time to buy because the market is starting to recover. If there will be another deep i think it will bounce back because its been months since the market become green.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Thoughts?
You missed the perfect time to get into the market,the bitcoin's price was dipped into $5k levels which would be the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrencies if you have millions of dollars probably if you bought at that price range you are making thousands of money from the bloodbath that we had last time.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

The perfect entry was when the bitcoin has dropped to $5k levels which is the hardsupport of bitcoin,it was the last wall between collapsing and recovering,but it seems bitcoin's investors has managed the crashed,bitcoin now is slowly recovering from the bloodbath that happened few days ago.Total marketcap of cryptocurrencies has reached $400B again which is a good indicator that the market has stabilized.

sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

This is perfect time to invest to bitcion. becase bitcion price is very low and  you have hold all the altcion and wait for good time.   
cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

You are very lucky if you bought cheap bitcoins and alts during the market crash,bitcoin has touched $5k levels which is the last hard support bitcoin has.If you bough from the dip you are making a lot of money right now,the perfect time and the only time i am buying these solid coins is when the market crashed or a bloodbath happened.I see that as a big opportunity to buy more altcoins which is lower than their normal price.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

try NANO my friend, this coin has the potential for long-term.
beside that it's a perfect time to buy it when the market is on recovering(from red to green).

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
krodmandoon

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Now is good time to get into crypto. First seems like the big correction is over and the market is getting better. The prices are still very low, but the panic is gone and the prospective is positive.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Go for XRP .....What sets XRP apart from the other major digital assets is that XRP is highly performant and optimized for institutional use in global payments. While I’m personally loving BTC and a believer that it’s solving a different use case, the reality is that today the average time to complete a BTC transaction is about four hours. In contrast, XRP is about four seconds.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

If you reallt waited bitcoin's price to get dipped below $6k you are probably making a lot of money right now,just few hours after the dip bitcoin's price surge up to $8.8k which is great because most of the investors are coming back and pouring their money into crypcurrency assets like bitcoin,ethereum etc.The only perfect entry would be when most of the people in the market is scared to make a move.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nvq4596

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

Eth neo are must have, ven is a good choice tho
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: