Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:16:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for the right time to get in.  (Read 583 times)
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

I’ve had 5k US sitting on the bench watching and waiting for the right time to get in. Seems like the time is here.
Been researching projects and narrowed them down to these FOR LONG TERM HOLDS.
ETH ,VEN ,XLM ,IOTA ,NEO ,OMG ,ICX ,LISK ,WTC
Thoughts?

You better invest them now before it's too late and the are still cheaper as of this time. Go for Ripple if you want a sure sure win because Ripple will surge up to $2 in the next few weeks.
If you're planing for long term holding then I think any coins from the mentioned above will give you good profits after a year or a couple because Crypto Market is heading to 1 Trillion of dollars this quarter and will double before this year ends.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Eth neo are must have, ven is a good choice tho

Well, Ethereum vs NEO - I better pick NEO over Ethereum because NEO is more faster than Ethereum and although they're both good coins but NEO is an underdog but a better player and threat against Bitcoin.
5K Dollars is a lot of money but if you're going to invest it into NEO then you could earn more profits than investing into Ethereum, just in my personal view and understanding that NEO could surpass Bitcoin's market capital soon than Ethereum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

Now is really a very good time to enter the world of crypto-currency. In my opinion, in addition to less well-known altcoyins (although I understand that you want to get more value from purchased coins), you can buy more famous coins, such as Etherium, Bitcoin, Ripple.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

You can take short positions on sys and etc. Sys releases masternodes at the end of february which will result in a pump in the next weeks. Ltc is going to rise in value due to callisto airdrop at march 5.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

I’ve had 5k US sitting on the bench watching and waiting for the right time to get in. Seems like the time is here.
Thoughts?
You have a good pick for your investment. I would say that the coin you pick have a good profit in the future. Ethereum and NEO along is a very good investment and no one would disagree with this.  Just diversify other altcoins if possible if there is a sudden pump so you can accumulate more.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Thoughts?
In this kind of job and in this indeustry we know that the ceyptos are not stable so it is difficult to predict or find the good shot to get in. Maybe others have got a guide to know when the right time is coming.and i too, i have a way to find the right time. When it is a falling down but not much as a big loss like the bitcoin it is only for 1-10% ateast.
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

I think now is the right time to get in.I also think this is a good time to buy.I think ETH is a solid choince, but I'm missing DeepOnion and Cardano ADA on your list. My advice would be to investigate those a bit. And if we're at it, check out Oyster Pearl too
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

I think now is the right time to get in.I also think this is a good time to buy.I think ETH is a solid choince, but I'm missing DeepOnion and Cardano ADA on your list. My advice would be to investigate those a bit. And if we're at it, check out Oyster Pearl too
I don't know what Oyster Pearl coin is but I can tell you that ADA is going to be pretty successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

When that thought visited me. And then I still understood the main idea. You need to go right now, just when you learned about it, because if you delay, the profit will simply go away. And then you will wait again.
Auditan04

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

Thoughts?

That's true today is the right timing to invest. I would buy ETH, IOTA, and NEO on your list. I don't know the others in your list. But those 3 altcoins is good for long term hold.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Better to select coins that have the potential to grow in the long term. The best candidates are those in the top 10 of the coinmarket. They solid, well-developed coins that will give you good profits. Try to research these coins to get more informations about them before you decide to invest.
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

I remember once I invested more than 30 eth when it cost $ 1,200. I was surprised to see the price is now under $1,000 but I don't think to pull it and switch to another currency. I will wait and I believe someday ethereum will reach $2,000 per token. hopefully

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

hi guys,
there are a lot of projects and it is very hard to choose what to invest in. But, think about the infrastructure. The technology is still has a lot of lags and issues. So, by the logic, the infrastructure projects will have success because they will fix technology gaps and some sort of problems. Every good blockchain with a potential of a high speed, every new idea for the infrastructure should be a good investment.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Every time is a right time to enter as no one can judge the future of any thing. You can start putting money in parts at every dip to averaging your cost. This way, you get more profit then others at a rise due to cost averaging.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sweetmakak

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

Thoughts?

I think that right now is the time to buy BTC as preev.com shows its price @8.5K and it will keep growing probably.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Thoughts?

Mиcля, чe cтe пpeдcтaвили дocтa интepecни пpoeкти и нaиcтинa ca мнoгo oбeщaвaщи.
Oт тяx биx избpaл ETH, XLM, IOTA и NEO.
Toвa e мoeтo мнeниe.

Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

now we have to hold altcoin for our benefit, I see many are worried about the current problems. if I myself am already familiar with this and this thing I think is reasonable.
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

When you wanted to invest it is the best to get in it is the matter of choosing the worthy coins to invest. Like in bitcoin price drops so low, so buy as much as you can. Just diversify your funds into different coins that has the best that will give return of profit.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Now a good time to get in. I like your portfolio, but I would also advise you to pay attention to Ardor and Monero.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

I hope you didnt miss the chance, because the time was really here while the market crashed. At that moment on every coin the price was so delicious that I think every coin was profitable to buy. But if look through main coins investing in ETH, LTC, BTC was also profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: