Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody invested in SynFab? Pls let me know.  (Read 106 times)
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Hi,

has anybody so far participated in SynFab's Token Sale? I had a question concerning their wallet adress and joined their Telegram, however one of the Admins tried to convince me to invest more and gave me a different Wallet Adress???! Now I want to see whether I made a mistake and he tried to help, or if he tried to rip me off.

Thanks in advance
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RikyRO

Activity: 420
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Don't send any money to that person who pretends it is a SyncFab admin on telegram, he is not an admin, he is just trying to scam you so please be aware of that. This is a new trick started on telegram and you should know that nobody from SyncFab team, or even other project, will ever contact you to send money to other wallet than the one posted on their official site.
btcs-favorite

Activity: 55
Merit: 9

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

And this is not the right subforum for this kind of question  Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Midoproj (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Don't send any money to that person who pretends it is a SyncFab admin on telegram, he is not an admin, he is just trying to scam you so please be aware of that. This is a new trick started on telegram and you should know that nobody from SyncFab team, or even other project, will ever contact you to send money to other wallet than the one posted on their official site.

Yes, thank you, I'm very aware of that. However, he was a real Admin in the SyncFab Telegramgroup (evidently visible at the Admin tag in the group chat).

RikyRO

Activity: 420
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

Yes, thank you, I'm very aware of that. However, he was a real Admin in the SyncFab Telegramgroup (evidently visible at the Admin tag in the group chat).

Believe me it was not, they just use similar names to make the scam more real, but as I told you nobody ever from the team will contact you to send an amount of ETH or other cryptocurrency to other address than the one posted on the official website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: