Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC conference bullish  (Read 158 times)
Marine2k (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

They spent the whole time talking about how to accept and work with cryptocurrencies, no mention of banning it or the usual FUD that comes from people uneducated on blockchain technology. (@crypt0analyst on twitter)

Finally some good news!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Let's see how equities do before calling bullish - there is still fear in the air

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Good thing was that the two persons who we're interviewed on crypto actually did research, established teams to learn more and see potential in the market, because it does have a lot of potential. Instead of boxing out from what you don't know they were open and honest about it.

They were almost more bullish than myself.

drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

The chairman of CRFC Giancarlo described HODL lol  Grin
These are some really good news, not that big for short term, but some green wouldn't hurt.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

I think the future of crypto is very bright. I watched all the video, and I think all are very smart people, there is no need for conspiracy theories, in fact they are right on many issues, but people realize them when they lose money  Cheesy

ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

So much fear before CEC. But happy end is coming.

Bigger dip will cause bigger gains :-)
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

That is very positive. Each day even with small steps we are getting there.
Crypto will come out one day when they can't ignore it anymore.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

sec  cant stop the revolution
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

I won't say bullish until they come out with their regulation, I think people are expecting more bold statement from SEC, to me it is like just keeping your card close to the chest. I would have love to see a clear direction on this
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

They spent the whole time talking about how to accept and work with cryptocurrencies, no mention of banning it or the usual FUD that comes from people uneducated on blockchain technology. (@crypt0analyst on twitter)

Finally some good news!

Oh well it really brought good news because the market suddenly went green for the first time. Even bitcoin suddenly surge to $7500. This is really a welcoming news and I hope that this is the start of something big. A new bullrun that will push the price to above $10K and then we can see $20K in the horizon.

I won't say bullish until they come out with their regulation, I think people are expecting more bold statement from SEC, to me it is like just keeping your card close to the chest. I would have love to see a clear direction on this

But you have to see and read between the lines. Yes, we want to expect from them more clearer path as how will they look at crypto but unless they are not shooting down the idea  that it can't be regulated. Let's observed the pattern in the next coming days but I like what I see and hear so far.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

I am so glad that this happened with such a positive impact on crypto overall. I still think there is one more drop in BTC coming to ~5k+ but if not even better! Great news.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

With these good news about the conference that no banning of crypto this might be a good sign for the market to be healthy again and take away the all the negativity of those who panics.

somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

definitely bullish. but good news are sometimes ignored in bear markets. the next weeks will show if we still are in one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: